First erotic massage

Oct 7, 2021
Ohio
So hubby got me an erotic massage while we were in the big city for the weekend!

I’m not gonna lie, I was a nervous wreck. But it has always been a fantasy of mine to have an erotic massage. I was worried that it was going to be some creeper showing up.

Rob helped calm my nerves by going down on me and by checking in with me. When the guy got to the room I was wearing just my robe and my red thong. I was actually impressed with his looks. He was much more attractive than the picture he had sent Rob in the beginning.

After introductions, Rob told me to get undressed and lay on the bed. I did so on my stomach. He rubbed my back, my shoulders and my neck. It felt amazing! And helped me relax just a little bit more. After focusing on my shoulders, he focused on my lower back and legs. That also was amazing.

After he worked on my upper legs and lower back he started working on the inside of my thighs. I spread my legs for him and he started to stroke my pussy just a little. Checking in with Rob he wanted to make sure it was okay to move forward. Rob gave him the nod to do so and he started running my shoulders and neck and lower back as he fingered me from behind.

He took his pants off and I got super turned on knowing he also was touching himself a little while he was massaging and touching me. That’s one of my biggest turn ons is knowing a man is touching himself because of me.

Rob told me to flip over onto my back, so I did. The guy was great at hitting my gspot while he fingered me and sucked on my nipples. It. Was. Hotttt! Rob got up and kissed me while he was fingering me. He also held my hand through the majority of it all.

After a small orgasm, he gathered up his things and left! I really hope he is willing to meet up again when we are in his area next!

I am hoping next time my nerves will be a little less crazy though - which I am assuming they will be now that we have been through it once. I know if I was more relaxed I would have enjoyed it even more and probably would have had a much larger orgasm.

So happy for you annd hubby that it turned out so well. It's something that I've considered as an icebreaker with my wife.
When you refer to "Big City", which one are we talking about?

So hubby got me an erotic massage while we were in the big city for the weekend!

I’m not gonna lie, I was a nervous wreck. But it has always been a fantasy of mine to have an erotic massage. I was worried that it was going to be some creeper showing up.

Rob helped calm my nerves by going down on me and by checking in with me. When the guy got to the room I was wearing just my robe and my red thong. I was actually impressed with his looks. He was much more attractive than the picture he had sent Rob in the beginning.

After introductions, Rob told me to get undressed and lay on the bed. I did so on my stomach. He rubbed my back, my shoulders and my neck. It felt amazing! And helped me relax just a little bit more. After focusing on my shoulders, he focused on my lower back and legs. That also was amazing.

After he worked on my upper legs and lower back he started working on the inside of my thighs. I spread my legs for him and he started to stroke my pussy just a little. Checking in with Rob he wanted to make sure it was okay to move forward. Rob gave him the nod to do so and he started running my shoulders and neck and lower back as he fingered me from behind.

He took his pants off and I got super turned on knowing he also was touching himself a little while he was massaging and touching me. That’s one of my biggest turn ons is knowing a man is touching himself because of me.

Rob told me to flip over onto my back, so I did. The guy was great at hitting my gspot while he fingered me and sucked on my nipples. It. Was. Hotttt! Rob got up and kissed me while he was fingering me. He also held my hand through the majority of it all.

After a small orgasm, he gathered up his things and left! I really hope he is willing to meet up again when we are in his area next!

I am hoping next time my nerves will be a little less crazy though - which I am assuming they will be now that we have been through it once. I know if I was more relaxed I would have enjoyed it even more and probably would have had a much larger orgasm.
wow sounds like one hot and very horney massage

I have always fantasized about being “that” masseur! I LOVE the idea of pleasing a woman that way. Taking the time, learning her body. Taking her to climax! What a joy!
If you come to Dallas, I’ll gladly stop by your hotel and do the same for you!!
Has always been one of my top fantasies! 😁 I was so glad to finally love it. Can’t wait to live it again!

If you ever find yourself in NOLA let ne know... I have a massage table and fragrant oils for a great 4 hands massage from Rob and I 😉

• Love
Reactions: Anonymousrachel
I considered getting my wife a surprise visit from a male erotic masseuse in a hotel room, but refrained when it came down to it. Not sure how she would have reacted.... probably not as good as I would have wanted it to be!