First experience

ayalarosie

Female
Mar 21, 2023
So my first hotwife type experience was when I was dating my husband. I was going to a bachelorette party for a friend. Told him I'd call him when I needed to be picked up, since I'd be drinking. It was a lingerie party at a house, I took some pics for snap. An ex replied to one of the pics saying I looked good.
Anyway the night is over and I call my husband(boyfriend at the time) to get me, but he doesn't answer. He fell asleep. I'm drunk and frustrated, I message my ex if he could give me a ride home. He said he would pick.me up for a pic of my tits. I'm frustrated at hubby, so I send the ex a pic.
He comes over and picks me up, but before we go he says I need to have my tits out for the ride. I pull them out, he grabs one and begins driving. Not long after we leave, he pulls his dick out and tell me to stroke it as we go. Honestly, I'm drunk, frustrated, and horny. I reach over and begin stroking it. We end up at my ex's house, I unbuckle and begin sucking his dick. We go inside his house where he bends me over the couch, and shoves his dick in me. Fucks me until he cums inside of me and we leave to take me home lol.
I get to the house and still horny, since I never got to finish lol. I go to the bedroom, get naked and climb on top of hubby. Stroke his dick a little, waking him up, and slide down on his dick. I ride him until we both cum and we fall asleep.
The next day hubby said, wow that was hot, sorry I fell asleep. He commented how wet I felt. I felt bad and confessed everything to him. About messaging my ex for a ride and fucking jim and him cumming in me. Well hubby was very turned on by my confession and was super hard during it. We had amazing sex right then. After we came, cuddling in bed we talked about me and my ex doing it again. Hubby was all for it. So began our journey.

Last edited:
So my first hotwire type experience was when I was dating my husband. I was going to a bachelorette party for a friend. Told him I'd call him when I needed to be picked up, since I'd be drinking. It was a lingerie party at a house, I took some pics for snap. An ex replied to one of the pics saying I looked good.
Anyway the night is over and I call my husband(boyfriend at the time) to get me, but he doesn't answer. He fell asleep. I'm drunk and frustrated, I message my ex if he could give me a ride home. He said he would pick.me up for a pic of my tits. I'm frustrated at hubby, so I send the ex a pic.
He comes over and picks me up, but before we go he says I need to have my tits out for the ride. I pull them out, he grabs one and begins driving. Not long after we leave, he pulls his dick out and tell me to stroke it as we go. Honestly, I'm drunk, frustrated, and horny. I reach over and begin stroking it. We end up at my ex's house, I unbuckle and begin sucking his dick. We go inside his house where he bends me over the couch, and shoves his dick in me. Fucks me until he cums inside of me and we leave to take me home lol.
I get to the house and still horny, since I never got to finish lol. I go to the bedroom, get naked and climb on top of hubby. Stroke his dick a little, waking him up, and slide down on his dick. I ride him until we both cum and we fall asleep.
The next day hubby said, wow that was hot, sorry I fell asleep. He commented how wet I felt. I felt bad and confessed everything to him. About messaging my ex for a ride and fucking jim and him cumming in me. Well hubby was very turned on by my confession and was super hard during it. We had amazing sex right then. After we came, cuddling in bed we talked about me and my ex doing it again. Hubby was all for it. So began our journey.
Great first story. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: ayalarosie
So my first hotwire type experience was when I was dating my husband. I was going to a bachelorette party for a friend. Told him I'd call him when I needed to be picked up, since I'd be drinking. It was a lingerie party at a house, I took some pics for snap. An ex replied to one of the pics saying I looked good.
Dam lucky guys

• Love
I agree. Great first story. You go girl, woohooo!!!

• Love
So my first hotwife type experience was when I was dating my husband. I was going to a bachelorette party for a friend. Told him I'd call him when I needed to be picked up, since I'd be drinking. It was a lingerie party at a house, I took some pics for snap. An ex replied to one of the pics saying I looked good.
Great job on being totally honest and telling him the truth!!! 😊❤️

So, how has it evolved from there my dear, what do you look for and do you guys play a lot

Where ya from

cheating is shitty if your both not on board its wrong

A Perfect Start To An Amazing Life