First Meeting Last Night

Anonymousrob84

Sep 23, 2020
So we had our first meeting with a potential bull last night. It went great and he was respectful, and everything that she hoped he would be. We talked, they kissed a bit, he felt her up, and gave him her panties as a momento of the occasion.

I was shocked at how I felt afterward. I wasn’t crazy turned on watching them kiss because that is a tough hurdle for me (it feels crazy intimate which may sound strange), but I wasn’t near as jealous or upset as I thought I would be. I did get turned on watching him feel her up though.

I enjoyed watching her flirt like a schoolgirl and seeing her get turned on, and she was super loving and cuddly with me after which was awesome.

Just wanted to give you guys an update on where we are. We meet potential #2 tonight. If things go well, we may meet for the first play session on Friday.

First few times is always a flood of emotions, hope both of you are ok with this, good to know that your wife is turned on, giving him her panties probably means that she is really turned on, sometimes the first one is the ideal one...keep us posted
She was convinced that she would like the guy tonight more, but after last night, she very much wants him to be her first actual sharing experience.
I will definitely keep you posted.

So we had our first meeting with a potential bull last night. It went great and he was respectful, and everything that she hoped he would be. We talked, they kissed a bit, he felt her up, and gave him her panties as a momento of the occasion.

I was shocked at how I felt afterward. I wasn’t crazy turned on watching them kiss because that is a tough hurdle for me (it feels crazy intimate which may sound strange), but I wasn’t near as jealous or upset as I thought I would be. I did get turned on watching him feel her up though.

I enjoyed watching her flirt like a schoolgirl and seeing her get turned on, and she was super loving and cuddly with me after which was awesome.

Just wanted to give you guys an update on where we are. We meet potential #2 tonight. If things go well, we may meet for the first play session on Friday.
Wow! This is awesome! I hope it goes well tonight. I hope it leads to some crazy hot sex for your wife (and you). Maybe you will get a couple regular bulls up front.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. We are rooting for both of you to have a great experience!

I too had a knot in my stomach the first time. It is a contradictory feeling to be simultaneously excited to see your beloved with another man who is very large endowed and at the same time to see her become very intimate and kiss passionately. But in the end all is good when you reclaim her. This is the real confirmation of love, the rest is just sex...

She was convinced that she would like the guy tonight more, but after last night, she very much wants him to be her first actual sharing experience.
Just out of curiosity, are you meeting your bulls in a restaurant or bar type of environment.

Update: Second meeting went great last night. He was far more experienced than the first guy we met, and also seemed much more comfortable in chatting and just hanging out. It was so much less awkward.

She enjoyed the evening as well, and even got her pussy and tits played with in the booth at the bar. She was so wet when we got in the car.

Overall, I will leave the full story to her to describe from her perspective, but we definitely have two guys that are interested in becoming regular bulls for her and we both like both of them.

After processing everything from the night before, there are some things I’m feeling that I haven’t addressed yet, but I guess that is normal. It was a good, fun night though, and I think we have a good route ahead of us. It seems that the next step, actual sharing, is on the horizon.

Update: Second meeting went great last night. He was far more experienced than the first guy we met, and also seemed much more comfortable in chatting and just hanging out. It was so much less awkward.

She enjoyed the evening as well, and even got her pussy and tits played with in the booth at the bar. She was so wet when we got in the car.
did she check out his goods too?

Parabéns pela última noite!

congratulations to you for the last night!! I loved feeling the same sensations. share more details with us!👍

If she enjoyed it and wants to proceed with him, she should do it!. It's time to get out of the way and let her have her fun in a way that turns her on. Do you problem with this? Do you not want this for her anymore? It seems like you think the guy is ok so what's the cause for hesitation?

Hardest part is getting the first time over with. After our first meeting at a bar to see if we had any chemistry. We talked about him on the ways home and Elaine agreed to invite him to join us that weekend. After some idle chit chat I was afraid she was getting cold feet.
Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started. It was the start of nearly 30 years in the LS

If she enjoyed it and wants to proceed with him, she should do it!. It's time to get out of the way and let her have her fun in a way that turns her on. Do you problem with this? Do you not want this for her anymore? It seems like you think the guy is ok so what's the cause for hesitation?
What about my post made you think I don’t want her to. I literally said we are moving forward with that guy, hopefully. Lol. I’m not standing in her way.

What about my post made you think I don’t want her to. I literally said we are moving forward with that guy, hopefully. Lol. I’m not standing in her way.
I just read what you said throughout the thread and it seems like there is some trepidation, that's all. Hope it works out.