Pressplaycipher

Oct 13, 2020
Me and the wife first moved in to an old apartment years ago .and it had a balcony . After about a month being there we would go on the balcony and hang out with a few drinks . Eventually we out there with the wife naked and she loves showing her self off .the neighbor across the street was smoking a cigarette and I'm beating the wife's pussy up at 2am on the balcony I'm looking across the street and I see him still out there and he Is watching me.destroy her pussy. Bent over the rail as traffic goes by some beep as they pass . We also would go in the hallway open the door to the outside and turn on the lights so who ever could see and she would bend over ass and pussy out while she sucked my dick

Attachments

• 20200320_223041.jpg
    20200320_223041.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 20191029_031413_1.gif
    20191029_031413_1.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 178
Me and the wife first moved in to an old apartment years ago .and it had a balcony . After about a month being there we would go on the balcony and hang out with a few drinks . Eventually we out there with the wife naked and she loves showing her self off .the neighbor across the street was smoking a cigarette and I'm beating the wife's pussy up at 2am on the balcony I'm looking across the street and I see him still out there and he Is watching me.destroy her pussy. Bent over the rail as traffic goes by some beep as they pass . We also would go in the hallway open the door to the outside and turn on the lights so who ever could see and she would bend over ass and pussy out while she sucked my dick
VERY Nice body

Hotwife can do that too me 😋