first one

todofolis

so me and my wife have been married for about 6 years. together for 11. not sure when it started but i have always had these fantasies of watching her with someone else. somehow slowly mentioned it and worked it into our role play/ dirty talk. after months of that i pushed a little and got her to tell me that if she would do it with anyone that it would be her long time friend cause she knows his history and hygiene. months later out of the blue while im out at a friends she sends me a txt telling me she is going out to dinner with him. i was now stirring in my seat all night. checking my phone every 5 minutes. she continues to give me small short updates such as "we r driving and he has his hand in my shirt". i was going absolutley nuts and encouraging her the best i could. so from the small repliesand dinner comments i figured out where they went to eat and where they were headed after. i decided to cruise by. from past convos i remembered the car he drove and spotted it. they must have still been inaide. i then get a txt. "not gunna be able to call you, gunna have my mouth full in a minute. ". i dont think i have ever been harder in my whole life. so as im reading this txt i see the two of them leaving the diner and walking to his car. she actually still had her phone in her hand and checking for my reply. so they get into the car and dont move for a minute. i thought for sure she has sucking him off rite then and there. after about 5 minutes i see reverse lights and they start to back out. i was soaked and dying and was so excited thinking she was being so dirty and i was probobly staring at his car while he had his cock in my wifes mouth. they pull out of the lot aand i follow. we pulled onto a main roadso it took me a few cars to pull out behind them. i was scared i was going to lose them and not be able to follow. after another few minutes im able to get closer and start to follow again. we pull up at the stop light and i see the car in feont of me shaking a bit. its not their car someone different but the shaking catches my eye. i see the car in front of my the 3 people in it are jumping around and yelling. finally the kid in the back sticks his head out the back window and is hanging out into the middle lane. im watching and notice he is looking at the car next to them. its the car my wife is in. light turns green so i quickly change lanes and get behind them. i can now see that i can only see the driver. next stop lifht same kids going nuts and now behind in the middle lane. i can now see my wiifea head bobbing up and down hanging over the center console. she is sucking him off without tinted windows on one of the busiest streets around. i literally came all over myself and was in heaven. after cumming at least twice i decide to stop the aimless following and to head home and wait before she ends up home before i do. about 15 minutes later im home by about 1:30. laying their waiting and trying not to touch myself again was super hard to do but i wanted to wait for her to comw home.
next thing i know im startled and something loud is in my ear. i must have fallen asleep. my wife is pulling my shorts down and starting to lick my cock and attempting to hold her phone to my ear.she tells me to listen. i am hearing rustling and low talking and im still trying to figure out what is going on as i have jist woken up. i look at the clock and its 4:45. i now hear my wifes voice on the recoring say " i cant stop stroking your huge cock". i look down and my wife is sooo slowly licking my dick and staring rite at me. "keep listening" she tells me. i am now listening to her moan and grunt and scream for a good 10 minutes. i dying and begging her to tell me whats happening. so it turns out after i stopped following the drove around for quite sometime and ended up in a parking lot ritw by our house where he fingered her and made her cum and she sucked his cock in tje backseat for over 30 minutes. she then got on him in the back seat and let him fuck her ass until she came all over him. that was what i was listening to. my wifes ass being pounded in the backseat of her friends bmw parked at the corner of our block in the pathmark shopping center. she even told me that he didnt cum so she sucked on him again after. tell me i didnt hit the jackpot. her first time and she swallows 3 loads and let him take her ass. not only that but she voice records most of it on her cell phone. i cant wait to see what else will happen down the road. hope you enjoyed.