First overnight this week

miacpl30

Couple
We have a cpl that are our lifestyle bffs here in fla for years. We are friends in and out of bedroom and we travel with them etc. We do mfm fmf when a partner may be out town for work etc.

This week we are exploring Hotwife dynamic (versus just swinging). Meeting other male out of town at hotel while he is away on business. We got a room at same hotel. Plan is for three us go to very nice dinner and wife to flirt and play with him under table. She has a nice sexy dress and some new honey birdette lingeie she bought just for this. After dinner my wife is meeting him alone at hotel bar and then they are gonna play. Iam going to a cigar bar next door for hour or two then come back for mfm and her first dvp. (We did one with his wife last week). The hotel, restaurant and cigar bar are all walking distance. Trust safety is not an issue as we are good friends and both males are fans of creampies.

What can I do or add to make this hotter? Have her walk back to my room in am or i go back in am for another round of mfm?
I will let her stay overnight for sure.
I told her i wants pics of lingerie front and back before sex as well as a filled pussy pic after and wedding ring around his big cock ring. Should get an extra key to join then mid fun after certain time or wait for a pic saying i want more? Any other ideas would be great.

We are bouncing off the walls in anticipation. Any advice is appreciated.

We have a cpl that are our lifestyle bffs here in fla for years. We are friends in and out of bedroom and we travel with them etc. We do mfm fmf when a partner may be out town for work etc.

This week we are exploring Hotwife dynamic (versus just swinging). Meeting other male out of town at hotel while he is away on business. We got a room at same hotel. Plan is for three us go to very nice dinner and wife to flirt and play with him under table. She has a nice sexy dress and some new honey birdette lingeie she bought just for this. After dinner my wife is meeting him alone at hotel bar and then they are gonna play. Iam going to a cigar bar next door for hour or two then come back for mfm and her first dvp. (We did one with his wife last week). The hotel, restaurant and cigar bar are all walking distance. Trust safety is not an issue as we are good friends and both males are fans of creampies.

What can I do or add to make this hotter? Have her walk back to my room in am or i go back in am for another round of mfm?
I told her i wants pics of lingerie front and back before sex as well as a filled pussy pic after and wedding ring around his big cock ring. Should get an extra key to join then mid fun after certain time or wait for a pic saying i want more? Any other ideas would be great.

Good luck enjoy yourselves

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly, done it more than quite a few times over 4 years. Always at our home in our bed, comfy, can relax and enjoy. Been to his place twice, overnight once. Much different at his place, different bathroom, bedroom, bed, etc. His place is very unfamiliar but wife friggin got off on the whole thing. First time was just a visit, sex for a while, shower, go home, quiet on the 20 minute ride home, fun, different but weird.
The overnight time it was understood we might stay over, wife's idea, I was OK with it but a little uncomfortable...all good tho. Pretty much like how we roll at our place, chit chat, couple of drinks, kissing, some fondling, wife's shirt off, into the bedroom. Just like at our place wife enjoying the fun, we each did her twice over about 3 hours. We all take turns going p**, washing up, etc.
We agreed we might all sleep in his bed, king size. Was a friggin first for me climbing into a strange bed with my wife AND another guy, her in the middle. Akward as hell for me. We're laying there watching TV, wife whispers to me asking if I'm OK. I whisper yea, she kissed me, turned into a nice tongue kiss. Him spooning her, slides into her while we kiss, done it many times befor. He unloads, wife again asks if I'm OK..yea I am. Wife zonked out first, strangley enough I guess him and I both fell asleep too. I woke up about 3 am to him on top pumping her really quiet. He's going at it, she's telling him to slow down so they don't wake me. He's pumping her as they kiss, I'm thinking WTF but I just listened. After quite a while he starts to cum, she's tongue kissing him, he finishes, still on top of her. She whispered to me asking if I'm awake, I whispered yea. She asked if I wanted "in", he rolled off, I climbed on. We did it quietly till I let go. Fell back sleep.
Next morning I wake up to her on top of him going slow. I get up to p**, I get back in bed. She climbs off him, I mount her, fucked till I let go. He takes her from behind till he finished. He takes a shower, she showerd then me. He wants to go once more, she asks if I wanna go first, I pump for a few, let him have a turn, he frighin nailed her till he got off. We left.
We didn't say anything in the car for a few. Finally she asks if we're OK. I say yea but I wasn't in my head and didn't know why. Waking up to him fucking her pissed me off I guess. She tells me she got up to p**, climbed over him to get in the middle, "he just climbed on and started"...her words.
At the time I was pissed but looking back it was hot as hell.

I've done the overnight thing a few times with long term partners. It's definitely a different dynamic. She really got off having me all night in her bed. Her husband slept in another room.

She went back and forth for the first 2 rounds and then I had her several times during the night whenever I woke up and felt like it. It was great just sucking her titties to wake her up spread her legs and slide inside her. Shoot my load and then back to sleep.

Get an an ajoing room.if they want yojnthere at any time then you go to your room .The next morning he leaves she tells you come to HER ROOM you then get to.enjoy reclaiming het with her pussy full of his hot cum.as he just filled her again just before he left