First time advice - nervous but excited

Wonk

Male
Aug 8, 2022
Looking for some advice with my girlfriend of 5 years going to cuckold me for the first time this week. We've had this fantasy for about 3 years now and regularly role play it. Have some limited experience doing soft swaps together with other couples.

They met last week over dinner, after chatting on Tinder but unfortunately nothing happened as the guy was very timid.

They have now organised another catch up with explicit discussions of going back to his place. He has a much bigger cock than me and my girlfriend is super excited to try it. Previously I felt the dirty talk was mostly for my benefit so that's a big shift.

I am excited. I am nervous. I am hesitant. I am really look forward to it. We have talked about ground rules of communication and using a condom. No emotional attachments just sex and pleasure. The plan is she will come home and tell me about it and we will use it as part of our ongoing roleplay. I will lick her fucked and stretched pussy whilst she describes it and finally I'll have a chance to stick my cock in her well used pussy, where she may barely feel me.

The previous catch up was quite abrupt so I didn't have much time to think about it but was anxious waiting for her to come home. This time it's on my mind all day and to the days to come. I feel good and I feel a bit bad. How do I get over it? I've been shooting massive loads when beating off but afterwards seem disinterested, only for it to come back raging a few hours later.

Looking for some advice with my girlfriend of 5 years going to cuckold me for the first time this week. We've had this fantasy for about 3 years now and regularly role play it. Have some limited experience doing soft swaps together with other couples.

They met last week over dinner, after chatting on Tinder but unfortunately nothing happened as the guy was very timid.

They have now organised another catch up with explicit discussions of going back to his place. He has a much bigger cock than me and my girlfriend is super excited to try it. Previously I felt the dirty talk was mostly for my benefit so that's a big shift.

I am excited. I am nervous. I am hesitant. I am really look forward to it. We have talked about ground rules of communication and using a condom. No emotional attachments just sex and pleasure. The plan is she will come home and tell me about it and we will use it as part of our ongoing roleplay. I will lick her fucked and stretched pussy whilst she describes it and finally I'll have a chance to stick my cock in her well used pussy, where she may barely feel me.

The previous catch up was quite abrupt so I didn't have much time to think about it but was anxious waiting for her to come home. This time it's on my mind all day and to the days to come. I feel good and I feel a bit bad. How do I get over it? I've been shooting massive loads when beating off but afterwards seem disinterested, only for it to come back raging a few hours later.
Try and be there will be better for the relationship.

No matter how it goes, you cant get cold feet last minute if she is still into it.
You can't blame her and be jealous after that. You're into this as a couple so depending on how it goes, it will either continue or stop, but you shouldn't have bad feelings about it.

That sounds perfect for you. Anxious and thinking about her being fucked, getting so aroused, imagining her response to that bigger new cock, her desire and sexual energy released by him.

Be sure to tell her exactly how you felt and what you did, how exciting it is for you too, waiting.