first time anal

I was young the first time I had anal (better not say how young in an open forum). I'd been fucking an older guy every Saturday - he was my boss in the small shop where I had a Saturday job - and on one occasion he started playing with my ass while fucking me, working one then two fingers into me and it really turned me on. He asked if he could fuck my ass and although I was very nervous said 'OK'. He got some lube and worked it into my hole and then lubed his cock up. Then I felt the pressure of the head of his cock against my asshole. It took him a while to get the head in and yes it did hurt, then my sphincter gave way and he was in and then it was only uncomfortable rather than painful. He took his time though and fortunately knew what he was doing and very slowly went deeper and deeper until he was fully in. He stopped for a little while for me to get used to having him inside me then started fucking me, again slowly at first and then getting a little faster. By now i was really enjoying it. I was so tight he didn't last very long, in fact it took him longer to get in me than the actual fucking. But over the following weeks he trained me to love anal and had me practising at home. I didn't have a dildo but found a screwdriver with a thick handle and used that. I'd rub my clit while fucking my ass with it using Vaseline as lube. As my ass loosened up a little he was able to fuck me harder for longer and I've loved anal every since xx

I was young the first time I had anal (better not say how young in an open forum). I'd been fucking an older guy every Saturday - he was my boss in the small shop where I had a Saturday job - and on one occasion he started playing with my ass while fucking me, working one then two fingers into me and it really turned me on. He asked if he could fuck my ass and although I was very nervous said 'OK'. He got some lube and worked it into my hole and then lubed his cock up. Then I felt the pressure of the head of his cock against my asshole. It took him a while to get the head in and yes it did hurt, then my sphincter gave way and he was in and then it was only uncomfortable rather than painful. He took his time though and fortunately knew what he was doing and very slowly went deeper and deeper until he was fully in. He stopped for a little while for me to get used to having him inside me then started fucking me, again slowly at first and then getting a little faster. By now i was really enjoying it. I was so tight he didn't last very long, in fact it took him longer to get in me than the actual fucking. But over the following weeks he trained me to love anal and had me practising at home. I didn't have a dildo but found a screwdriver with a thick handle and used that. I'd rub my clit while fucking my ass with it using Vaseline as lube. As my ass loosened up a little he was able to fuck me harder for longer and I've loved anal every since xx
I absolutely love your story. Very much how I started at a young age. I quickly loved anal and I was able to preserve my virginity and have sex at the same time.

Mrs Hotwife

I absolutely love your story. Very much how I started at a young age. I quickly loved anal and I was able to preserve my virginity and have sex at the same time.

Mrs Hotwife
Thank you - glad you enjoyed it. Nice to have a place to share it and good to hear I wasn't the only one to start young - long time ago now lol.
Love Lynn xx

I like ur story

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Awesome story :)

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby