First time bull

Jcflorida239

So this is a story of the first time I was a bull without even realizing what a bull was.. I was 18 years old. I was at Walmart of all places and met this couple and the guys lingered around as the wife shopped. I thought it was weird. I left and walking to the car he comes up to me and says hey my wife thinks your hot. Would you like to fuck her. I paused for a good five ten seconds, very awkward pause and he just handed me her number and said call if you are interested. Now let me tell you, his wife was probably and 7 out of 10. Busty blonde slim stomach nice ass kind of a mom body but you could tell she took care of herself. Of course I noticed her bc she was wearing heals and a skirt and was dressed very casual. He was 6 foot overweight, wearing a T shirt and jeans. It was one of those thoughts like, I don’t see how they are together.
Fast forward a week later, during a weekend I decided to text. They called back. Set a meeting at their house. So I pull up and knock on the door and she answers with just heels on. Completely naked. Let me tell you she looked so much better naked than dressed. He was fully clothed. We had a 20 minute casual conversation and then went into this office type room that had a leather couch with a sheet on it and a blanket on the floor. I got naked. Sat there as she gave him a blow job and he directed me to rub her tits and ass and then play w her pussy without inserting my fingers. This went on for 20 min or so. He had the tiniest dick. Hard I was say 3 inches. He then had me put a condom and fuck his wife. When it was time to cum they asked that I came on her chest and leave. We fucked for 15 minutes. She moaned and I came on her chest. She was so smooth wet and yet tight. It was very nice. I pulled out and left my cum on her chest. As I got dressed to leave he was licking the cum. Never saw them again but man was I hooked on becoming a dom. That couple essentially turned me into a bull!!!