First time experience / win or lose?

Myrsilos

Male
Hello!

I have a question for ladies and for husbands too.
How was your very first time experience with another man?
Does it was what you were expecting?
Was he bigger than hubby?
and so on, tell us your story...

I will start

Unfortunately for my wife, it was a total failure because as she told me, he was much smaller than me, he could not last for more than 5 minutes, he was so nervous that he could not get fully hard. She even told me that she nearly start to laugh when he was trying to fuck her and she wasn't feeling him. At some moment when she telling me about that, I feel proud of myself because I was much better than that guy in so many ways and I knew how to satisfy my woman, but at the same time I saw how upset she was, and that broke my heart. It was a huge step for her, but unfortunately, she choose the wrong guy, she regretted it so much that she even gives up on hotwifing idea for almost a year.

So how it was in your case?

Well our 1st time with my wife with another man who by the way was my best friend and I also knew from taking showers after our
ball games in high school that he had what looked like a big dick now I said it look like it was big even though when it was soft it was definitely at least twice the size of mine when soft so I can only imagine how big it would be when he was hard because when mine gets fully hard it's about 7 inches long and and about around 4 in circumcised round so I would imagine my best friends would be at least probably nine maybe 10 inches long and fatter around
Anyway I asked my wife what she thought about fucking my best friend let me back up a little bit before I go on any further. Me and my wife had talked about her fucking another man but she wasn't to hip on the idea at first but after a while and when I explain to her that I'm the only guy that she's had sex with that I would just like her to be able to experience sex with another man preferably with the bigger dick then what I had and I told her wouldn't you like to know what it feels like to have something bigger in you than me and after thinking about it for a while she finally agreed to give it a try so now the discussion turn to who would it be a stranger and how would we go about getting our plan from just words into it really happening and then one weekend my best friend was passing through on a business trip he came by for a visit so I told him instead of getting a motel room to stay with us tonight it wouldn't be any problem and he agreed to sleep in our spare bedroom so after we had supper I'm just sitting around talking about old times it occurred to me that he had just recently broken up with his girlfriend and that's when the light bulb went off in my head so after we had a few mixed drinks my wife excused herself to get ready for bed as it was getting a little late so after she excused herself I don't know what came over me but I just asked Fred when was the last time he had sex he looked at me sort of crazy and said well I don't know guess it's been about well over a month because I've been on the road you know with my business he said why do you ask and then I told him about wanting to see my wife having sex with another man and I said who else better than my best friend and I also know that you probably have pretty big dick probably bigger than mine and I just want her to be able to experience that because who else better than a good friend that I know I can trust so what do you say you interested and he asked me are you sure that you are right with this I told him yes absolutely so he agreed so now I go to our bedroom my wife is getting into her nightie to go to bed I came up behind her put my hand on the shoulders and said honey how would you like to go to bed with another man tonight she turned around and looked at me she said what are you talking about I said well Fred agreed that he would like to go to bed with you I mean he hasn't had a woman in well over a month since he broke up with his girlfriend so I asked him if he would like to go to bed with you and he said if it was all right with me that there wouldn't be any hard feelings yeah he would love to he said he's always fantasized about you so it's up to you Wanda what do you think do you feel like getting fucked by man that I'm 99% sure is bigger than me well what do you say and she looked me in the eyes she said are you sure you'll be okay with this because once it starts there's no turning back and I told her I said you'd go for it I'm looking forward to it and I hope you are too so she said well what do I do I mean I'm nervous so I told her to take that nightie off that she had on and put on her sexiest nightie that she has and come join us and sit next to him while we're having our drink and just let nature take its course so I go back out to Fred and tell him that she will be coming out in a little bit and she's a little nervous so I said Fred I'm going to make us another drink so when she comes out I told her to sit next to you and let nature take its course so when she does sit down by you to make her feel more at ease why don't you just mention to her what a beautiful body she has I know that's not going to be hard for you to do cuz you've always told me how you wished she wasn't married to me sometimes because you always fantasized about making love to her and that should break the ice the rest is up to you I should say y'all. Well just a very short time later Wanda came out in her sexiest nightgown that was see through and her breast were as erect and firm with her nipples rock hard so I knew she was excited and she ask Fred if he mind if she sat next to him Fred said no by all means please have a seat and might I say Wanda I'm at a loss for words I mean your body is so stunning you don't know how often I fantasized about making love to you and now it's really about to happen and what I'm feeling right now yes is this a dream and if it isn't I'm going to be one of the luckiest men having my fantasy come true with you tonight Wanda well Fred got through saying that the ice was broken. Fred leaned over and gave Wanda and kiss a long passionate kiss all the while moving his hands to her breast ever so gently massaging and when he broke off the kiss he went straight to sucking on her breast now Wanda was taking this all in being more relaxed now she moved her hand down to his crouch and just started rubbing on the outside of his pants when after a couple of seconds Fred started getting a hard-on Wanda's eyes got real big and a look came over her face that I'm telling you never seen that expression before and she went and undid his pants and then got down on their knees and slowly pulled his pants off and what she saw just totally blew her away and as far as that goes me too when I finally got a glimpse of his dick I was totally amazed I mean it was definitely at least twice as big long and round I mean I knew it was going to be big but I was really surprised how really bigit was and the first thing that ran through my mind was I wonder if Wanda is going to be able to fit that damn big dick inside of her well one thing I'll never ever forget other than it was our first time was what Wanda had to say when she was going down to give him a blowjob I mean after she said it me and Fred couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes she said hey I've never had one of these before and I told her I know I told you that he probably had a big one I didn't know it was that big so that what you're talking about she said yeah and also I've never had one like this pointing at his uncircumcised dick she says I don't know what to do with it I mean it was hilarious the way she said it so anyway Fred was kind enough to show her the technique of how to give a blowjob to an uncircumcised penis and when she got the hang of it she had him moaning in no time at all and I would have to say that once he was fully erect that his dick had to be at least 10 if not 11 inches long and it was so thick that Wanda could barely get her hand around it or should I say two hands so after a couple of minutes if not that long Fred said you got to have to stop before I come so Wanda stopped and said why don't we go to our bedroom be a lot more comforting so off we went to our bedroom where I took the pleasure of undressing my wife while Fred was getting undressed himself. Well Fred asked Wanda what position was her favorite and she said that she liked being on top the most so he said ok hop on so she climbed on top and grabbed his dick and very slowly put her pussy where it was just touching the tip very slowly put it inside her pussy and when I say slowly I mean very slowly and it took a while before she could even get half of it in in her and finally after about like 5 minutes or longer she had it all the way in and was starting to go up and down on it slow at first then eventually picking up speed and at one point she was screaming like I've never heard her scream before I mean screaming and moaning loud really loud and at one point she said please stop I can't catch my breath so Fred stopped and Wanda fell on top of his chest out of breath painting and had the biggest grin on her face I've ever seen. Needless to say they fucked for about another 5 minutes before Fred came said he couldn't hold back no more and asked her where do you want me to come she said inside of me so he did and afterwards she told him that she was going to take a shower and if he wanted to he could join her and then they were going to come back and he was going to fuck her again so they went took a shower lay down with each other and cuddled for a good while and then Wanda went down on him again she must have did something good cuz he got hard on again real quick and this time they fucked for probably a good 25 or 30 minutes before he came in second time and during that time I know Wanda had to orgasm at least 8 to 10 times and when they were done I asked Wanda how it feels to have a real big cock inside of you and she said that was the best very best feeling she's ever had and she looked at me she says no offense Nicky but that was the best fuck I've ever had thank you I love you with all my heart for letting this happen and don't worry about us because you are the only one I love and the only man I'm going to be with. And I just responded I'm glad you got to experience something that I would never be able to give to you and you don't have to be worried if Fred can't come by to satisfy your needs we'll just have to find someone who can and of course he said just give him a call and he'll be here with flying colors so for the next two two and a half years we had Fred over quite a bit till he had to move cross country but we still stay in touch and after a little searching I found Wanda another man that can still Rock your boat and there's been two times that we had the pleasure of having a foursome that was really pretty cool so yeah you might say I'm a cuckold but I don't think I am cuz sometimes I sit and watch but most of the time I'm right in the middle with them but I do love to see my wife with another man getting her rocks off especially with a man with a big dick!!!

Well our 1st time with my wife with another man who by the way was my best friend and I also knew from taking showers after our
ball games in high school that he had what looked like a big dick now I said it look like it was big even though when it was soft it was definitely at least twice the size of mine when soft so I can only imagine how big it would be when he was hard because when mine gets fully hard it's about 7 inches long and and about around 4 in circumcised round so I would imagine my best friends would be at least probably nine maybe 10 inches long and fatter around
Anyway I asked my wife what she thought about fucking my best friend let me back up a little bit before I go on any further. Me and my wife had talked about her fucking another man but she wasn't to hip on the idea at first but after a while and when I explain to her that I'm the only guy that she's had sex with that I would just like her to be able to experience sex with another man preferably with the bigger dick then what I had and I told her wouldn't you like to know what it feels like to have something bigger in you than me and after thinking about it for a while she finally agreed to give it a try so now the discussion turn to who would it be a stranger and how would we go about getting our plan from just words into it really happening and then one weekend my best friend was passing through on a business trip he came by for a visit so I told him instead of getting a motel room to stay with us tonight it wouldn't be any problem and he agreed to sleep in our spare bedroom so after we had supper I'm just sitting around talking about old times it occurred to me that he had just recently broken up with his girlfriend and that's when the light bulb went off in my head so after we had a few mixed drinks my wife excused herself to get ready for bed as it was getting a little late so after she excused herself I don't know what came over me but I just asked Fred when was the last time he had sex he looked at me sort of crazy and said well I don't know guess it's been about well over a month because I've been on the road you know with my business he said why do you ask and then I told him about wanting to see my wife having sex with another man and I said who else better than my best friend and I also know that you probably have pretty big dick probably bigger than mine and I just want her to be able to experience that because who else better than a good friend that I know I can trust so what do you say you interested and he asked me are you sure that you are right with this I told him yes absolutely so he agreed so now I go to our bedroom my wife is getting into her nightie to go to bed I came up behind her put my hand on the shoulders and said honey how would you like to go to bed with another man tonight she turned around and looked at me she said what are you talking about I said well Fred agreed that he would like to go to bed with you I mean he hasn't had a woman in well over a month since he broke up with his girlfriend so I asked him if he would like to go to bed with you and he said if it was all right with me that there wouldn't be any hard feelings yeah he would love to he said he's always fantasized about you so it's up to you Wanda what do you think do you feel like getting fucked by man that I'm 99% sure is bigger than me well what do you say and she looked me in the eyes she said are you sure you'll be okay with this because once it starts there's no turning back and I told her I said you'd go for it I'm looking forward to it and I hope you are too so she said well what do I do I mean I'm nervous so I told her to take that nightie off that she had on and put on her sexiest nightie that she has and come join us and sit next to him while we're having our drink and just let nature take its course so I go back out to Fred and tell him that she will be coming out in a little bit and she's a little nervous so I said Fred I'm going to make us another drink so when she comes out I told her to sit next to you and let nature take its course so when she does sit down by you to make her feel more at ease why don't you just mention to her what a beautiful body she has I know that's not going to be hard for you to do cuz you've always told me how you wished she wasn't married to me sometimes because you always fantasized about making love to her and that should break the ice the rest is up to you I should say y'all. Well just a very short time later Wanda came out in her sexiest nightgown that was see through and her breast were as erect and firm with her nipples rock hard so I knew she was excited and she ask Fred if he mind if she sat next to him Fred said no by all means please have a seat and might I say Wanda I'm at a loss for words I mean your body is so stunning you don't know how often I fantasized about making love to you and now it's really about to happen and what I'm feeling right now yes is this a dream and if it isn't I'm going to be one of the luckiest men having my fantasy come true with you tonight Wanda well Fred got through saying that the ice was broken. Fred leaned over and gave Wanda and kiss a long passionate kiss all the while moving his hands to her breast ever so gently massaging and when he broke off the kiss he went straight to sucking on her breast now Wanda was taking this all in being more relaxed now she moved her hand down to his crouch and just started rubbing on the outside of his pants when after a couple of seconds Fred started getting a hard-on Wanda's eyes got real big and a look came over her face that I'm telling you never seen that expression before and she went and undid his pants and then got down on their knees and slowly pulled his pants off and what she saw just totally blew her away and as far as that goes me too when I finally got a glimpse of his dick I was totally amazed I mean it was definitely at least twice as big long and round I mean I knew it was going to be big but I was really surprised how really bigit was and the first thing that ran through my mind was I wonder if Wanda is going to be able to fit that damn big dick inside of her well one thing I'll never ever forget other than it was our first time was what Wanda had to say when she was going down to give him a blowjob I mean after she said it me and Fred couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes she said hey I've never had one of these before and I told her I know I told you that he probably had a big one I didn't know it was that big so that what you're talking about she said yeah and also I've never had one like this pointing at his uncircumcised dick she says I don't know what to do with it I mean it was hilarious the way she said it so anyway Fred was kind enough to show her the technique of how to give a blowjob to an uncircumcised penis and when she got the hang of it she had him moaning in no time at all and I would have to say that once he was fully erect that his dick had to be at least 10 if not 11 inches long and it was so thick that Wanda could barely get her hand around it or should I say two hands so after a couple of minutes if not that long Fred said you got to have to stop before I come so Wanda stopped and said why don't we go to our bedroom be a lot more comforting so off we went to our bedroom where I took the pleasure of undressing my wife while Fred was getting undressed himself. Well Fred asked Wanda what position was her favorite and she said that she liked being on top the most so he said ok hop on so she climbed on top and grabbed his dick and very slowly put her pussy where it was just touching the tip very slowly put it inside her pussy and when I say slowly I mean very slowly and it took a while before she could even get half of it in in her and finally after about like 5 minutes or longer she had it all the way in and was starting to go up and down on it slow at first then eventually picking up speed and at one point she was screaming like I've never heard her scream before I mean screaming and moaning loud really loud and at one point she said please stop I can't catch my breath so Fred stopped and Wanda fell on top of his chest out of breath painting and had the biggest grin on her face I've ever seen. Needless to say they fucked for about another 5 minutes before Fred came said he couldn't hold back no more and asked her where do you want me to come she said inside of me so he did and afterwards she told him that she was going to take a shower and if he wanted to he could join her and then they were going to come back and he was going to fuck her again so they went took a shower lay down with each other and cuddled for a good while and then Wanda went down on him again she must have did something good cuz he got hard on again real quick and this time they fucked for probably a good 25 or 30 minutes before he came in second time and during that time I know Wanda had to orgasm at least 8 to 10 times and when they were done I asked Wanda how it feels to have a real big cock inside of you and she said that was the best very best feeling she's ever had and she looked at me she says no offense Nicky but that was the best fuck I've ever had thank you I love you with all my heart for letting this happen and don't worry about us because you are the only one I love and the only man I'm going to be with. And I just responded I'm glad you got to experience something that I would never be able to give to you and you don't have to be worried if Fred can't come by to satisfy your needs we'll just have to find someone who can and of course he said just give him a call and he'll be here with flying colors so for the next two two and a half years we had Fred over quite a bit till he had to move cross country but we still stay in touch and after a little searching I found Wanda another man that can still Rock your boat and there's been two times that we had the pleasure of having a foursome that was really pretty cool so yeah you might say I'm a cuckold but I don't think I am cuz sometimes I sit and watch but most of the time I'm right in the middle with them but I do love to see my wife with another man getting her rocks off especially with a man with a big dick!!!
Great story indeed

First time semi failure here. the problem happens when you begin to have unreal expectations. fantasy always is the ideal, and not the reality. for my wife and I it was kind of more uneventful than we thought it would be. the most exciting part was the planning and talking about it. getting it to happen. The same thing happened with us where the guy only lasted a few minutes. this can happen to all men even porn stars. the only way you can last longer is to pace yourself, and make sure your mind isn't too into it to be honest. If you get yourself worked up you will cum without any real action. even if you can last for an hour with your wife, it doesn't mean you would last that long with your favorite porn star or celebrity. You will have hit and misses while living this lifestyle. its par for the course.

Reactions: Baddy145
First time semi failure here. the problem happens when you begin to have unreal expectations. fantasy always is the ideal, and not the reality. for my wife and I it was kind of more uneventful than we thought it would be. the most exciting part was the planning and talking about it. getting it to happen. The same thing happened with us where the guy only lasted a few minutes. this can happen to all men even porn stars. the only way you can last longer is to pace yourself, and make sure your mind isn't too into it to be honest. If you get yourself worked up you will cum without any real action. even if you can last for an hour with your wife, it doesn't mean you would last that long with your favorite porn star or celebrity. You will have hit and misses while living this lifestyle. its par for the course.
Absolutely true, it's even not about the partner, sometimes you can fuck your wife for a good half or a hour, but another day it may last for 5 minutes.
And still YOU MUST KNOW how to fuck to satisfy woman

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Well, the first time I was cuckolded it was by my ex-wife and it was a smashing success !! It was her idea from the start, we didn't really know what cuckolding was but she knew it really turned me on to hear about her previous sexual experiences and one in particular who had a big cock. Mine is extremely tiny. When we were together in bed & we'd be watching porn, she would tease me saying how would I like it if it were her in the movie getting pounded by the big cock stud. Even if I didnt say anything, she would notice how hard my little cock would get and if she even just touched it, I would cum. She used to go dancing with her best friend, who was also married but played around. Well, once they came home all drunk and they were talking about this guy dancing with my wife. She said he was flirting with her all night and gave her his number. So I said "are you going to call him" ? They giggled and then the next morning, my wife asked if I was serious. I said if she really wanted to try it, I wouldn't mind but I had to be able to watch. She wasn't sure about that but then a few days later told me that the more she thought about it, the more exciting it was to think of me watching her with him. Then she asked me what should she tell him. Long story short, She told him we were swingers and that sometimes I liked to watch her with other guys. Well, they set up a date to meet dancing and then afterwards come to our place. Well, they were drunk and horny when they got home. The drinks made them less inhibited and they started kissing and making out, right on the couch. He started playing with her big beautiful tits and I told them it would be better if they went into the bedroom so as not to be seen. I'll never forget the feeling as she jumped up with her bra pulled down below her tits, rock hard nipples and she grabbed his hand and let him to the bedroom. I left them alone for a little bit during which I had every emotion running through me including one part of me wanting to stop it. By the time I got upstairs in the bedroom, she was completely naked and was sucking his cock, which was fucking enormous. This wasn't the reason she picked him and we both knew anyone that she picked had a very good chance of being bigger than me but he was at least 3 or 4 times my size and thick too. He finally pulled her up and said he wanted her, and he laid down for her to get on top. He said it would be easier to get all inside that way. She asked if he had a condom, he said no, but even though we discussed using one, she told him that she didn't like them anyway, and got on him. She was facing him and I was watching from behind her so I could see her beautiful sexy bubble butt going up and down on his huge cock. She had always been super quiet with me but she was grunting, moaning, screaming and was even swearing for him to fuck her cunt. He grabbed her hips and started pistoning his cock and she went ballastic screaming "Oh my God I am going to cum". She had a huge orgasm as he pounded her but once it subsided he stopped and let her rest. That was the first time she ever had an orgasm from fucking and she would have three or four of them before they were through. She was resting on him and then he started pulling her up and one of the hottest, sexiest things I had ever seen was his huge cock covered in her juices plopped out of her after seemingly taking 5 minutes to dismount. He quickly put her on her hands and knees and got behind her, doggy style, which is her favorite and fucked the living hell out of her for about 15 or 20 minutes. She had another screaming orgasm and I swear the neigbors had to hear her. Finally he started really pounding her saying he was close and she was moaning her excitement and he finally picked her up to him by her tits and let out a roar as he blew his huge load in her. It seemed like he was cumming forever. He finally fell on top of her saying Oh my god, and told her she had the hottest ass he has ever seen. They were kissing a lot and then after a while continued fucking again for probably an hour in various positions. He even told her he wanted to do her ass, which she never had before but she told him she was a little afraid. When they were done, they passed out in our bed, so I went to the guest room and jacked off like 5 times. He woke up early, got a quick blow job before he left. Our original discussion was that she would only fuck different guys, but she immediately told me she needed to see him again. We discussed her allowing him to blow a couple loads in her and she said she was sorry but it was so good in the heat of the moment. So we got her morning after pills. When we were at the store she said sorry, but he was the best fuck she ever had and he had made her cum so many times. I told her it was the hottest thing I ever saw and I was so proud of her.

Great story but punctuation is your friend

Reactions: Bat boy
I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric .We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up a meeting for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style. He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed. I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides. Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more. When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her. She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind. I moved in front and let her suck me. It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet.

I did not take any photos that night. The B & W shots are the pics I showed Eric to convince him to visit us. Later got her to wear the same garters and dress she wore with EricB&W 1.jpgB&W 2.jpg

Well, the first time I was cuckolded it was by my ex-wife and it was a smashing success !! It was her idea from the start, we didn't really know what cuckolding was but she knew it really turned me on to hear about her previous sexual experiences and one in particular who had a big cock. Mine is extremely tiny. When we were together in bed & we'd be watching porn, she would tease me saying how would I like it if it were her in the movie getting pounded by the big cock stud. Even if I didnt say anything, she would notice how hard my little cock would get and if she even just touched it, I would cum. She used to go dancing with her best friend, who was also married but played around. Well, once they came home all drunk and they were talking about this guy dancing with my wife. She said he was flirting with her all night and gave her his number. So I said "are you going to call him" ? They giggled and then the next morning, my wife asked if I was serious. I said if she really wanted to try it, I wouldn't mind but I had to be able to watch. She wasn't sure about that but then a few days later told me that the more she thought about it, the more exciting it was to think of me watching her with him. Then she asked me what should she tell him. Long story short, She told him we were swingers and that sometimes I liked to watch her with other guys. Well, they set up a date to meet dancing and then afterwards come to our place. Well, they were drunk and horny when they got home. The drinks made them less inhibited and they started kissing and making out, right on the couch. He started playing with her big beautiful tits and I told them it would be better if they went into the bedroom so as not to be seen. I'll never forget the feeling as she jumped up with her bra pulled down below her tits, rock hard nipples and she grabbed his hand and let him to the bedroom. I left them alone for a little bit during which I had every emotion running through me including one part of me wanting to stop it. By the time I got upstairs in the bedroom, she was completely naked and was sucking his cock, which was fucking enormous. This wasn't the reason she picked him and we both knew anyone that she picked had a very good chance of being bigger than me but he was at least 3 or 4 times my size and thick too. He finally pulled her up and said he wanted her, and he laid down for her to get on top. He said it would be easier to get all inside that way. She asked if he had a condom, he said no, but even though we discussed using one, she told him that she didn't like them anyway, and got on him. She was facing him and I was watching from behind her so I could see her beautiful sexy bubble butt going up and down on his huge cock. She had always been super quiet with me but she was grunting, moaning, screaming and was even swearing for him to fuck her cunt. He grabbed her hips and started pistoning his cock and she went ballastic screaming "Oh my God I am going to cum". She had a huge orgasm as he pounded her but once it subsided he stopped and let her rest. That was the first time she ever had an orgasm from fucking and she would have three or four of them before they were through. She was resting on him and then he started pulling her up and one of the hottest, sexiest things I had ever seen was his huge cock covered in her juices plopped out of her after seemingly taking 5 minutes to dismount. He quickly put her on her hands and knees and got behind her, doggy style, which is her favorite and fucked the living hell out of her for about 15 or 20 minutes. She had another screaming orgasm and I swear the neigbors had to hear her. Finally he started really pounding her saying he was close and she was moaning her excitement and he finally picked her up to him by her tits and let out a roar as he blew his huge load in her. It seemed like he was cumming forever. He finally fell on top of her saying Oh my god, and told her she had the hottest ass he has ever seen. They were kissing a lot and then after a while continued fucking again for probably an hour in various positions. He even told her he wanted to do her ass, which she never had before but she told him she was a little afraid. When they were done, they passed out in our bed, so I went to the guest room and jacked off like 5 times. He woke up early, got a quick blow job before he left. Our original discussion was that she would only fuck different guys, but she immediately told me she needed to see him again. We discussed her allowing him to blow a couple loads in her and she said she was sorry but it was so good in the heat of the moment. So we got her morning after pills. When we were at the store she said sorry, but he was the best fuck she ever had and he had made her cum so many times. I told her it was the hottest thing I ever saw and I was so proud of her.
Was this the guy that made her your ex wife?

Hello!

I have a question for ladies and for husbands too.
How was your very first time experience with another man?
Does it was what you were expecting?
Was he bigger than hubby?
and so on, tell us your story...

I will start

Unfortunately for my wife, it was a total failure because as she told me, he was much smaller than me, he could not last for more than 5 minutes, he was so nervous that he could not get fully hard. She even told me that she nearly start to laugh when he was trying to fuck her and she wasn't feeling him. At some moment when she telling me about that, I feel proud of myself because I was much better than that guy in so many ways and I knew how to satisfy my woman, but at the same time I saw how upset she was, and that broke my heart. It was a huge step for her, but unfortunately, she choose the wrong guy, she regretted it so much that she even gives up on hotwifing idea for almost a year.

So how it was in your case?
First experience was pretty win for us because my wife told me she had best night after marriage and it's obvious because I was there watching and liked the energy of a man fucking my wife like there is no tomorrow ....Best thing was that after a wild couple of hours foreplay he fucked her for more than forty five minutes and she enjoyed his stamina and the way he make her change her position and the last ten minutes of his pounding was so hard that she experience a wild squirting pleasure and cum with him and I saw her having three wonderful ejaculations with his one deep inside her which was obviously tasty treat for me that I eat every single drop as she was exhausted breathing heavily while he was laying sweating beside her with his one hand on her erected nipple and her hand was holding his semi hard penis looks like she thanking that kid for the performance and I was way to busy as he had emptied all his juices and was delicious with the mixing with my wife's ejaculations and later that night they acted same until morning with successful five times sexual fun and I had a lot to eat from her vagina tits face ass hole and her body and finally I also sucked him for making her extremely satisfied and happy

Very first experience with another man after being married, I sucked a guys cock while my husband watched. I met him online just for that. His cock was bigger and longer than my husbands. It was a very successful encounter and more fun than I expected
Did you decide to go on from there on your own or was it hubby’s urging or both?

Win or lose? neither absolute complete shock and numbness.

As i have written in detail on another thread, the first time i watched my young wife fuck another man, my then best friend, was one evening i agreed to after a couple of years of him mentioning his desires towards her, trying to convinced me to let him seduce my wife, he said she would be easy. I watched shocked to the core as he succeeded over many hours with no resistance from her.

As if this was not enough of a shock it later transpired that rather than he hatching this plan and me finally agreeing he could try, it was actually SHE that decided i should watch them, it was HE that wasnt sure he wanted to fuck her infront of me. Unknown to me they were already lovers and she wanted me to know confident i would accept her having a lover.

It is down to him that i am a member here.

Reactions: Ubgd4me