First time fucked in the ass

MyPakiWife

Male
Aug 2, 2021
Near London, UK
Met a guy and it happened really fast LOL - like we trusted each other and I went over to his, he was very welcoming and we spoke for like an hour before doing anything and he reassured me. After that I sucked his cock and he spanked my ass. He then fingered me and rimmed me, warming me up - Once ready he took me to his bedroom and slid his cock in my ass, it felt strange at first but the faster he got.. the better it felt, until eventually it felt amazing! He was using my hole to his pleasure and I gladly took it! He fucked me hard, prone boned me and held me down whilst spunking into the condom, then putting it into my mouth! We lay for 20/25 mins until he fucked me again, this time he actually made me cum a bit hands free lol. That was pretty hot.. I thought I was going to ******** first but it wasn’t that, thankfully! Overall, was an amazing 3 hours - Can’t wait to go back :p.

Met a guy and it happened really fast LOL - like we trusted each other and I went over to his, he was very welcoming and we spoke for like an hour before doing anything and he reassured me. After that I sucked his cock and he spanked my ass. He then fingered me and rimmed me, warming me up - Once ready he took me to his bedroom and slid his cock in my ass, it felt strange at first but the faster he got.. the better it felt, until eventually it felt amazing! He was using my hole to his pleasure and I gladly took it! He fucked me hard, prone boned me and held me down whilst spunking into the condom, then putting it into my mouth! We lay for 20/25 mins until he fucked me again, this time he actually made me cum a bit hands free lol. That was pretty hot.. I thought I was going to ******** first but it wasn’t that, thankfully! Overall, was an amazing 3 hours - Can’t wait to go back :p.
I need some context. How did this happen? Was this your first time? Straight men don’t just geat fucked in the ass by accident. Are you married? Is he? Just curious to know how you got from zero to sixty so fast.

Last edited:
My first time losing my anal virginity was on a camping trip in a neighbor back yard. There were four of us, all the same age exploring. We were all the same size, and I was the one who got a dick up my ass. None of the others wanted to let their ass get fucked, so I took all three guys. That lasted a few years.

I met a guy in the changing room of a hotel gym. We were alone and he had no qualms about saying he liked my body which was a bit embarrassing. We arranged to meet in the bar afterwards. There the talk was all sexual and we went back to my room. We felt up each others cocks first and worked up to both being naked. I'd sucked off guys before but this time wanted to give up my ass so I asked him to take me and he obliged. He wore a condom. It didn't really hurt. I was sore for a few days afterwards though.