First time I got cucked

20sCuck

Male
Oct 12, 2022
__Skyla.jpg__Skyla3.jpg__Skyla0.jpg__Skyla2.jpeg

When this happened 5 years ago, I was the furthest from a cuck you could imagine when it came to my sexual preferences. I thought guys whose girls cheated on them (or who liked watching their girls with other guys) were pathetic and weak. I would never have imagined back then that I could ever be turned on by either of those scenarios. Even when the events I'm about to describe actually happened, I was absolutely devastated at the time. It's only been the past year/year and a half that I now think back on what happened and it turns me on instead of causes me deep humiliation and self-hatred. This is the story of how I first got cucked, and, ultimately, how I eventually developed a fetish for being cucked.

5 years ago, when I was 19, I had my first girlfriend, Skyla, who was 18 at the time. It took me nearly a year of taking her to fancy dinners and buying her gifts to get her to be my girlfriend, and we didn't even have our first kiss until a few weeks into being a couple. After 2 months, we had sex for the first time. It was my first time ever but Skyla had been with 3 other guys before me, although she'd never had an orgasm. I was pretty awkward and not very good sexually, given my total inexperience, but we still had sex at least a few times a week after that first time, although I didn't improve much, and I still kept finishing way too quickly.

8 months into our relationship, I was starting to improve slightly in bed, although Skyla had still never had orgasm at that point. I was so desperate to be the guy to give her her first though, so I was trying really hard to get better, but I still had a lot of work to do.

Well, at that 8 month mark, one night Skyla tells me she's going to a big house party her friend is throwing. She asks if I want to come, but I'm really tired this particular night and just don't feel up for it, so I decline. She asks if it's cool if she still goes anyway, and I say yes. Skyla leaves our place around 8pm (we were living together by this stage), and gets home around midnight to 1am ish (can't exactly remember since I was sleeping when she got back and I only woke up for a few minutes when she came home and got into bed with me).

I wake up around 7am, but Skyla doesn't wake up till the afternoon. When she finally gets up she's in an odd kind of mood. She's not her usual cocky, talkative, alert self. She's kinda spacy, distracted, quite, tame, and subdued, but also oddly kind of peaceful and serene, if that makes sense. I figure maybe she took some party drugs or something, so I ask if she took any drugs at the party, but she tells me she didn't (we'd always been very open with each other about such things, so if she had, she wouldn't have felt the need to deny it). I ask if she drank a lot (figuring maybe she's hung over) and she says she only had one drink.

That same afternoon, I get a message from my friend Kaitlyn, telling me she and my other friend Jack need to see me ASAP. I agree to meet them later that afternoon at Kaitlyn's place. I tell Skyla and ask if she wants to come so she can meet them for the first time (she still hadn't met these particular friends of mine at that stage since they lived the farthest away of any of my friends) but she says she feels really worn out today and thinks she's just gonna lay in bed and watch TV instead. I tell her that's ok and then I head out to go to Kaitlyn's place.

I arrive at Kaitlyn's place and she and Jack are both there. They sit me down and tell me they have something really important to tell me. I tell them to go ahead, and then they tell me that they were at the same party Skyla was at the night before, that they recognised her from the photos I'd shown them of her, and that they saw her hookup with this notorious fuckboy, Josh.

Immediately I feel the back of my neck get hot, my heart jumps up into my mouth, my stomach knots up, I feel a tightness in my temples, and I get tunnel vision like I'm about to pass out.

Naturally though, I fall back into total denial. I tell my friends they don't even know what Skyla looks like that well, so it probably wasn't even her. But Kaitlyn and Jack tell me the location of the party they were at and the time they were there, and it matches completely with when and where Skyla was. It's undeniable that they were at the same party at the same time as Skyla.

So I concede that they may have been at the same party at the same times, but again I insist that they still don't really know what Skyla looks like except in pictures, so it probably wasn't even her and they just mistook some other girl for her instead. That's when Kaitlyn pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of a few people at the party. She pointed to one of the girls in the photo and asked if it was Skyla. I looked where she was pointing and sure enough, to my horror, right there in the middle of the picture, clear as day, it was Skyla. I stared blankly at it for a few seconds before quietly blurting out "yes...yeah, that's Skyla".

Kaitlyn and Jack both immediately said they were so sorry and told me that they really really wished they had been mistaken, but if that's really Skyla then that's definitely the same girl they saw with Josh. I asked what they meant by "saw with". Like, what did they mean they saw her with Josh? As in, just talking, dancing, or what?

Kaitlyn and Jack both paused and then looked at each other uncomfortably, then Kaitlyn said that, actually, they had recorded it on their phones, so they could just show me so I can see for myself. I immediately (and probably a little aggressively) told them to show me. As they started scrolling through their phones though I told them to stop because I wasn't sure. I went back and forward and back and forward telling them "show me", "don't show me", "show me", and "don't show" about a dozen times in less than a minute. Finally though, I decided I needed to see it, and that whatever it was it couldn't be worse than what my imagination would conjure up if I didn't watch it, so I promised I was ready to see it and made them show me.

They both got to where their video files were kept on their phones, and then after a quick explanation about which of their videos would go in what chronological order, they opened the one on Kaitlyn's phone and showed me that first.

It started out with Kaitlyn panning around the party while her and Jack talk behind the camera about how it was "going off" etc (typical generic party hype talk). Then the camera panned to one of the couches and Skyla was sitting on it by herself with her legs crossed wearing the same white singlet crop top, light blue denim booty shorts, and chunky white sneakers she had left our house in. You could then hear Kaitlyn tell Jack to look because there was Skyla again but now she was by herself. Kaitlyn kept the camera trained on Skyla as she and Jack debated whether or not to go and introduce themselves as my friends, or whether they should wait to meet her for the first until we organise that long overdue catch up we'd kept telling each other we'd all do soon.

Before they can reach an agreement though, a guy you can barely see in the distance starts confidently sautering over in Skyla's direction. As he gets closer I can see that it's that fucking fuckboy douchebag, Josh. He was 18 at the time (same age as Skyla), slightly shorter than me (I'm 6'1", he'd be about 5'10"), about my build (athletic but on the slimmer side rather than the beefy side) but significantly more muscular and ripped than me, with short dark blonde hair, and a golden bronze tan. He was shirtless (for some fucking reason) and wearing dark greyish-greenish low-rise cargo shorts with black sneakers.

He gets close to where Skyla is sitting and then just boldly drops down onto the couch beside her, sitting very close to her with his arm up rested on the back of the seat behind her.

Immediately, behind the camera, you can hear Kaitlyn ask Jack what the fuck Josh thinks he's doing. Jack then suggests that maybe they'd already spoken earlier in the night, but Kaitlyn reminds Jack that they heard Josh arrive only a few minutes ago, so that was impossible.

You can't hear what Josh or Skyla are saying in the video, but you can see that they started to talk to each other almost the instant Josh sat down. At about the 20 second mark of their conversation, Josh starts to stretch with his arms over his head, arching his back slightly. As he does, Kaitlyn zooms the camera into Skyla's face. She's blatantly staring, like she's in a trance, right at Josh's abs and chest, and as she does she sucks her bottom lip into her mouth and starts biting on it with her top teeth.

You can hear Kaitlyn behind the camera blurt out "oh no", to which Jack asks her "what", and Kaitlyn tells him "look at that face, she's thirsty as fuck for that boy."

Josh finishes stretching and, as soon as he does, he doesn't put his arm back on the back of the couch, but instead he flops his right hand straight down onto Skyla's bare knee.

From behind the camera, Jack exclaims "oh fuck" and Kaitlyn whispers "come on girl, swat that fuckboy's hand away."

But she doesn't. Josh's hand just rests right there on Skyla's knee, and the two of them make eye contact once again. They keep talking, again without being audible on camera, but as they talk, Josh's thumb starts to gently stroke Skyla's naked leg, just on the inside of her knee. As their conversation continues, with each passing second, Josh's hand slowly starts to creep up and up Skyla's leg, up onto her thigh, and then all the way up near her groin.

It's been all of about 3 minutes that Skyla and Josh have been talking at this point in the video, then Skyla says something which, again, is still inaudible on the camera, but you can see her break eye contact with Josh to look down directly at his abs and gesture towards them with a little nod of her head; like whatever she just said was in reference to his body. It definitely seems like it must have been, because Josh immediately looks down at his own abs and says something in reply, then he reclines back, arches his spine a little, puffs out his chest, and hangs both his arms over the back of the couch.

Skyla starts to squirm in her seat as she again stares, with a mesmerized expression, right at Josh's abs and chest. She bites her bottom lip again, but this time she slowly pivots her whole body towards Josh, leans her face even closer to his torso, and then, one by one, touches the tips of her fingers onto his abs. Immediately, her mouth opens slightly, and then she starts to run her fingers all over his tummy, tracing all around and over the definition of his six pack. Within seconds, Skyla flattens her palm down, and now starts running her hand and fingers all over his abs and chest, just shamelessly feeling him up without any restraint whatsoever.

Josh tilts his chin down to look at Skyla, and at about the same time she glances up and they make eye contact. Josh is smirking at her while Skyla is almost glaring at him like a predator. Without saying another word, Skyla gradually inches her face up towards Josh's, their lips meet, and they start to kiss, slowly at first as Josh's left hand reaches down and rests on the outside of Skyla's right knee. Skyla's right hand is still in full contact with Josh's torso, hungrily exploring his pecs as they keep on kissing more and more passionately with each passing second. At the same time, Josh's hand slowly creeps up Skyla's naked leg, up her outer thigh, and then he slips a few of his fingers into the leg of her jean shorts as he palms the meatiest part of her thigh.

Watching the video, I was utterly devastated, just sitting and staring at the screen in a stunned state, not able to speak or react at all. Inside my head though, a million or more different thoughts rushed through my mind, but the main one that just kept stabbing me in the brain over and over again was the realisation that it took me a fucking year and thousands of dollars in dates and gifts just to get Skyla to kiss me, but here she was giving it up as easy as that in less than 5 minutes to this fuckboy jerk she only just met. The realisation was eating me alive from the inside out. I couldn't stand the thought of it, but it wouldn't leave my mind. It was driving me mad with jealousy. How could she give it up so easy for him? What was so fucking good about him? And why did I have to work so hard for it? What's wrong with me?

And that's when the most crushing realisation of all hit me like a ton of bricks. He's just that much better looking than me. My girl, the love of my life, was just that much more attracted to this fuckboy than she was to me. My girlfriend, the girl I would die for, just finds this fucker so much hotter than me that it only took 5 minutes for her to give up to him what it took her a year to give to me.

I felt like I was going to pass out. I felt my heart in my throat again, and I felt my cock and balls shrivel up inside me as I started to shiver with shame, envy, and rage.

As the video continues, Skyla and Josh are full-on making out now, running their hands all over each other and kissing like they are trying to devour each other's mouths.

But then, the video stops. It's over.

Kaitlyn says "sorry, my phone died at that point so I couldn't get any more".

"They just kept making out like that on the couch for about another 15 minutes or so." Jack informed me.

"...Then what?" I managed to ask weakly.

Kaitlyn and Jack looked at each other again, even more uncomfortable than last time, then they both let out a simultaneous "ummmm" of apprehension.

"What?" I asked, still rather timidly.

Kaitlyn turned to me, put both hands on my legs, looked me dead in the eye and said "babe, I'm sorry, but they went up to one of the bedrooms together. Jack filmed them going up the stairs, into the room, and then closing the door behind, and he also got a whole lot of audio through the door, but you don't want to hear it. We only filmed it so we had proof for you incase you needed it, but we really don't think you should listen to that bit."

"I need to" I protested. Again, I knew if I didn't watch it, I would imagine something in my mind that was way worse than reality could ever be, so I had to see it/hear it. I explained my reasoning to Jack and Kaitlyn. Again they both looked at each other, but they reluctantly agreed that what I said made sense, so they'll play it for me.

Jack opened his phone and got the video up and running.

Last edited:
It opens with Skyla and Josh walking towards the staircase, her arms wrapped around his waist, his hand slipped into the back pocket of her jean shorts groping her butt. They walk up the stairs and get to the top, then Skyla shoves Josh up against the first bedroom door and they start making out all over again right there.

The camera pulls away a little as Jack obviously felt the need to retreat to not be spotted since they turned around. You can still see their feet through the railings though, and you can see the door behind them open and their legs disappear inside the bedroom before the door closes behind them.

The camera then moves quickly up the stairs. Obviously Jack wasted no time getting into a position where he could hear as clearly as possible through the door. Another series of footsteps rushing up stairs immediately follows, indicating that Kaitlyn wasn't far being Jack.

The video is just the image of a flimsy white bedroom door from this point on, but the audio is very clear through the paper thin walls and door between the camera and Skyla and Josh.

Suddenly, you can hear Skyla speak from behind the door. She tells Josh that she's about to rock his world, that she's gonna make him her bitch, and that she's gonna make sure he never forgets her pussy. You can hear Josh mumble something back, but it's not clear exactly what, then there's a brief silence before you hear them both fall onto the bed. It gets pretty quite again for a minute or so, but then the silence is broken by Skyla's voice saying "what the fuck?!" Josh mumbles something back and then Skyla replies "it's so fucking huge! Jesus Christ, boy! Fuck, you're SO much bigger than my boyfriend!"

I could feel Kaitlyn and Jack's judgemental eyes on me at that moment, but I was so focused on the video I didn't even shoot them a glace, even though there was nothing to see on the screen except for that fucking bedroom door.

Again the video gets quite for a minute, then once again the silence is broken by Skyla's voice asking Josh if he's ready to get milked. This time you can hear him reply as he tells her sternly "don't be so fucking cocky". You can hear Skyla laugh in response before she tells him that his dick is about to get owned by her pussy.

The video goes quite again, but only for a few seconds this time. Then, breaking the silence on this occasion you could hear the sound of the bed creak loudly just once, then silence again. Another few second pass, then the loud creak of the bed rings out again. It sounds like they're fucking now, but very slowly.

One more time there's silence, and then one more time the bed creaks loudly. Only the bed is making sound though, not Skyla or Josh.

Then, silence again, but this time it's broken a little more quickly, but not by the bed creaking, by what sounds like the air being let out of a balloon very slowly. It's clearly coming from one of their mouths as they're trying to stifle a scream, but it's impossible to tell which one...until...

Once again the bed creaks loudly, but this time it's followed by another sound...a gasp...a loud gasp...a girl's loud gasp. It's Skyla. She lets out a loud gasp, pauses for a brief moment, and then she cries out. She cries so loud it sounds like she's right beside the camera rather than behind a door and several feet away.

"Yeah, that one gotcha didn't it girl?" you can hear Josh taunting. Skyla cries out again, and then again. Then she screams "fuck", let's out another loud cry, and then she screams "oh my god!"

"That feels good doesn't it babe?" Josh teases.

Skyla is silent for a moment, then, in a truly pathetic tone, she moans "...THAT DICK!...MY PUSSY!..."

"I know babe, I know" Josh taunts soothingly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Skyla screams desperately.

"It's ok girl" Josh reassures her "you're about to have an orgasm, that's all. Just let it happen babe."

"DON'T STOP!" Skyla pleads. "DON'T STOP!!!"

It goes quiet for a couple of seconds, then Skyla cries "SHIT, BOY!, SHIT, BOY! SHIT, BOY!"

Skyla gets quiet for another moment, then suddenly takes a few sharp breaths and starts almost oinking like a sow. "I'M GONNA..." Skyla cries "JOSH!...OH JOSH!...I'M GONNA CUM!"

Everything goes quiet for 2 second, then Skyla shatters the silence with an almighty scream, then she moans, cries out, and wails uncontrollably for what feels like half a minute. Eventually her cries subside into soft moans, then to whimpers, and then silence again.

At this point, Josh breaks the silence declaring "We’re not done yet, babe".

Skyla protests "I can’t, boy…I’m fucked… I can’t...You got me too good..."

But within seconds you can hear the bed start to creak again, then Skyla lets out a deep moan. He's fucking her again, even though she tapped out and told him no. Skyla seems to change her mind within seconds though. She screams "OOOOOH YEEESSSS" and then starts literally begging and pleading for him to keep giving it to her.

"Who's my bitch?" you can hear Josh ask. There's silence in reply for a few seconds. Listening closely to the video I whisper "no baby, please".

"You want me to stop?" Josh asks aggressively.

"NOOOO!" Skyla cries.

"Then say it..." Josh demands. "Who's my bitch?"

"MEEEEEE!" Skyla cries out.

"What are you, girl?" Josh asks.

"I'M YOUR BITCH!" Skyla screams.

"Good girl..." Josh coos condescendingly.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I was dying inside, trying to process what I just heard when suddenly the video just stopped.

"Sorry man" Jack apologised. "That's where my phone went dead too."

I didn't even acknowledge what Jack said, I only replied with "how much longer were they in there?"

Kaitlyn and Jack looked at each other again and briefly debated whether it was another hour, or possibly even a bit longer than that.

"They were fucking the whole time?" I asked.

Kaitlyn and Jack shot each other another glance, then Kaitlyn replied "well, it sounded like it, yeah. I think they were babe, yes. I'm sorry."

About 10 million questions shot through my mind, so I just randomly asked whichever one occurred to me in the moment I happened to open my mouth, which now seemed to be on auto pilot.

"Did she have any more orgasms?" I asked.

Kaitlyn put her hands on my legs again, looked me in the eyes and "yes. I'm so sorry babe, but she definitely did."

"How many?" I muttered weakly.

"At least 6 babe" Kaitlyn confessed as she looked at me with sympathetic eyes, gripping my legs with her hands.

"Could anyone else hear them?" I asked.

Kaitlyn and Jack glanced at each other again, then Kaitlyn said that, in fact, at least half the people at the party had gathered around the staircase when they saw Josh and Skyla heading into the bedroom, so at least 20 people or so had heard the whole thing.

"What happened when they came out?" I asked. Kaitlyn explained that once everything got quiet in the room and they all knew it was over, everyone who'd gathered around kinda dispersed so they wouldn't get caught listening. After that, Josh had emerged first by himself, and he quickly went and joined his boys, and they all left the party together pretty much right away. Skyla still hadn't come out of the room by that point, and when she eventually did about 10 minutes later, she was an absolute mess. She'd put all her clothes back on, but he hair was fucked up and it looked like her legs could barely support her. Kaitlyn said that she was stumbling around like she was about to fall, and holding onto the walls to help herself stay upright.

I asked them if she hung around for much longer, and Jack told me that Skyla had left immediately after she came out of the bedroom.

With that I stood up. Kaitlyn asked me what I was gonna do and I told her I had to go home and see Skyla. She begged me not to do anything rash, and not to hurt Skyla. I assured her that I didn't blame Skyla one bit for what happened and that it wasn't her I was gonna hurt, but that that fuckboy Josh better watch himself, because I was gonna teach him a bad fucking lesson and put him in his fucking place once and for all.

By age 19, I had trained 6 years in boxing and had 8 amatuer fights, all of which I'd won (by decision, but still), and I was ready to put all those skills to use on that fucking prick who'd violated my beautiful girl like that.

So that's part 1. If there's enough interest, I'll write part 2 and explain what happened when I got back home and confronted Skyla, and what happened when I made her come with me to another party we knew Josh would be at a few days later to confront him too.

It opens with Skyla and Josh walking towards the staircase, her arms wrapped around his waist, his hand slipped into the back pocket of her jean shorts groping her butt. They walk up the stairs and get to the top, then Skyla shoves Josh up against the first bedroom door and they start making out all over again right there.

The camera pulls away a little as Jack obviously felt the need to retreat to not be spotted since they turned around. You can still see their feet through the railings though, and you can see the door behind them open and their legs disappear inside the bedroom before the door closes behind them.

The camera then moves quickly up the stairs. Obviously Jack wasted no time getting into a position where he could hear as clearly as possible through the door. Another series of footsteps rushing up stairs immediately follows, indicating that Kaitlyn wasn't far being Jack.

The video is just the image of a flimsy white bedroom door from this point on, but the audio is very clear through the paper thin walls and door between the camera and Skyla and Josh.

Suddenly, you can hear Skyla speak from behind the door. She tells Josh that she's about to rock his world, that she's gonna make him her bitch, and that she's gonna make sure he never forgets her pussy. You can hear Josh mumble something back, but it's not clear exactly what, then there's a brief silence before you hear them both fall onto the bed. It gets pretty quite again for a minute or so, but then the silence is broken by Skyla's voice saying "what the fuck?!" Josh mumbles something back and then Skyla replies "it's so fucking huge! Jesus Christ, boy! Fuck, you're SO much bigger than my boyfriend!"

I could feel Kaitlyn and Jack's judgemental eyes on me at that moment, but I was so focused on the video I didn't even shoot them a glace, even though there was nothing to see on the screen except for that fucking bedroom door.

Again the video gets quite for a minute, then once again the silence is broken by Skyla's voice asking Josh if he's ready to get milked. This time you can hear him reply as he tells her sternly "don't be so fucking cocky". You can hear Skyla laugh in response before she tells him that his dick is about to get owned by her pussy.

The video goes quite again, but only for a few seconds this time. Then, breaking the silence on this occasion you could hear the sound of the bed creak loudly just once, then silence again. Another few second pass, then the loud creak of the bed rings out again. It sounds like they're fucking now, but very slowly.

One more time there's silence, and then one more time the bed creaks loudly. Only the bed is making sound though, not Skyla or Josh.

Then, silence again, but this time it's broken a little more quickly, but not by the bed creaking, by what sounds like the air being let out of a balloon very slowly. It's clearly coming from one of their mouths as they're trying to stifle a scream, but it's impossible to tell which one...until...

Once again the bed creaks loudly, but this time it's followed by another sound...a gasp...a loud gasp...a girl's loud gasp. It's Skyla. She lets out a loud gasp, pauses for a brief moment, and then she cries out. She cries so loud it sounds like she's right beside the camera rather than behind a door and several feet away.

"Yeah, that one gotcha didn't it girl?" you can hear Josh taunting. Skyla cries out again, and then again. Then she screams "fuck", let's out another loud cry, and then she screams "oh my god!"

"That feels good doesn't it babe?" Josh teases.

Skyla is silent for a moment, then, in a truly pathetic tone, she moans "...THAT DICK!...MY PUSSY!..."

"I know babe, I know" Josh taunts soothingly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Skyla screams desperately.

"It's ok girl" Josh reassures her "you're about to have an orgasm, that's all. Just let it happen babe."

"DON'T STOP!" Skyla pleads. "DON'T STOP!!!"

It goes quiet for a couple of seconds, then Skyla cries "SHIT, BOY!, SHIT, BOY! SHIT, BOY!"

Skyla gets quiet for another moment, then suddenly takes a few sharp breaths and starts almost oinking like a sow. "I'M GONNA..." Skyla cries "JOSH!...OH JOSH!...I'M GONNA CUM!"

Everything goes quiet for 2 second, then Skyla shatters the silence with an almighty scream, then she moans, cries out, and wails uncontrollably for what feels like half a minute. Eventually her cries subside into soft moans, then to whimpers, and then silence again.

At this point, Josh breaks the silence declaring "We’re not done yet, babe".

Skyla protests "I can’t, boy…I’m fucked… I can’t...You got me too good..."

But within seconds you can hear the bed start to creak again, then Skyla lets out a deep moan. He's fucking her again, even though she tapped out and told him no. Skyla seems to change her mind within seconds though. She screams "OOOOOH YEEESSSS" and then starts literally begging and pleading for him to keep giving it to her.

"Who's my bitch?" you can hear Josh ask. There's silence in reply for a few seconds. Listening closely to the video I whisper "no baby, please".

"You want me to stop?" Josh asks aggressively.

"NOOOO!" Skyla cries.

"Then say it..." Josh demands. "Who's my bitch?"

"MEEEEEE!" Skyla cries out.

"What are you, girl?" Josh asks.

"I'M YOUR BITCH!" Skyla screams.

"Good girl..." Josh coos condescendingly.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I was dying inside, trying to process what I just heard when suddenly the video just stopped.

"Sorry man" Jack apologised. "That's where my phone went dead too."

I didn't even acknowledge what Jack said, I only replied with "how much longer were they in there?"

Kaitlyn and Jack looked at each other again and briefly debated whether it was another hour, or possibly even a bit longer than that.

"They were fucking the whole time?" I asked.

Kaitlyn and Jack shot each other another glance, then Kaitlyn replied "well, it sounded like it, yeah. I think they were babe, yes. I'm sorry."

About 10 million questions shot through my mind, so I just randomly asked whichever one occurred to me in the moment I happened to open my mouth, which now seemed to be on auto pilot.

"Did she have any more orgasms?" I asked.

Kaitlyn put her hands on my legs again, looked me in the eyes and "yes. I'm so sorry babe, but she definitely did."

"How many?" I muttered weakly.

"At least 6 babe" Kaitlyn confessed as she looked at me with sympathetic eyes, gripping my legs with her hands.

"Could anyone else hear them?" I asked.

Kaitlyn and Jack glanced at each other again, then Kaitlyn said that, in fact, at least half the people at the party had gathered around the staircase when they saw Josh and Skyla heading into the bedroom, so at least 20 people or so had heard the whole thing.

"What happened when they came out?" I asked. Kaitlyn explained that once everything got quiet in the room and they all knew it was over, everyone who'd gathered around kinda dispersed so they wouldn't get caught listening. After that, Josh had emerged first by himself, and he quickly went and joined his boys, and they all left the party together pretty much right away. Skyla still hadn't come out of the room by that point, and when she eventually did about 10 minutes later, she was an absolute mess. She'd put all her clothes back on, but he hair was fucked up and it looked like her legs could barely support her. Kaitlyn said that she was stumbling around like she was about to fall, and holding onto the walls to help herself stay upright.

I asked them if she hung around for much longer, and Jack told me that Skyla had left immediately after she came out of the bedroom.

With that I stood up. Kaitlyn asked me what I was gonna do and I told her I had to go home and see Skyla. She begged me not to do anything rash, and not to hurt Skyla. I assured her that I didn't blame Skyla one bit for what happened and that it wasn't her I was gonna hurt, but that that fuckboy Josh better watch himself, because I was gonna teach him a bad fucking lesson and put him in his fucking place once and for all.

By age 19, I had trained 6 years in boxing and had 8 amatuer fights, all of which I'd won (by decision, but still), and I was ready to put all those skills to use on that fucking prick who'd violated my beautiful girl like that.

So that's part 1. If there's enough interest, I'll write part 2 and explain what happened when I got back home and confronted Skyla, and what happened when I made her come with me to another party we knew Josh would be at a few days later to confront him too.
I wd fuck her

Bring on the rest of the story. I love it when a woman gets so horny just being next to a man that she has to fuck him. I can't get enough of listening to my wife beg another man to fuck her.

Reactions: masseur_ist