First time I lick bull’s sperm from my wife pussy

Sep 5, 2021
Did you ever lick the bull’s sperm after he cum in your wife ? I did it for the first time. I have been doing cuckold lifestyle for a while and the bull is my employee. He is a white guy with big cock. Because he is employee, there is something humiliating for me to watch him fuck my wife. I refuse to lick his cum. I never do that because I think im still his boss. However, today I lick his cum for the first time and honestly, my wife love it alot and she actually get very hard. Today, after he finish with my wife, he had to go because he got emergency. When he gone, his cum is all over my wife’s vagina and butthole, I dont know why I lick it and my wife love it a lot. She moan and want me to lick. I just want to make my wife feel good and I did lick. Lol honestly it is not really humiliating if the bull isnt there

Kaden, throughout our marriage, I loved using my tongue to make love to my wife's anus and vagina after her lover finished inside her. She loves it, as do I. Frequently, I would also clean my wife after I finished inside her. It's something an earlier girlfriend taught me and I've always done it, to the surprise of some of my girlfriends who had never had a man go down on them. We just feel that when two men and a woman are together, or when a wife is having sex with a lover with hubby's knowledge, everything is on the table. As an example, my wife told me she wanted to see me suck a man's cock, it was her fantasy. So after she told me that, I began cleaning her lover after he finished in her, then I cleaned her. This helped him get hard again, for her. I also brought him to orgasm this way when my wife was on her period. She watched, Hitachi in hand.

Hubby has been eating other guy's cum out of me since before we were married.
I can remember the first time vividly. We'd been dating for a while but I'd continued to see other guys which James knew about. On this particular night I'd taken a guy back to my flat and let him fuck me. He hadn't been gone long when James called round unexpectedly. I remember thinking that I'd tease him and see how he reacted when I told him I'd just been fucked.
I was a bit put out when he didn't seemed phased by that at all so I opened my legs to show him my cum filled pussy thinking that must get a reaction. Well it did but not the one I'd expected, he just dived in and started licking me out. It felt so good and so dirty at the same time and he had me cumming in no time at all. Although I'd fucked a lot of guys, I'd never had one licking another guys cum out of me before and it really turned me on and led to a frantic fuck session.
Afterwards, I learnt that it wasn't his first time he'd done this and that he had done it with his first wife when they were swinging. He said that seeing the evidence of another guy fucking me leaking out of my pussy had really turned him and he couldn't resist going down on me.
I was amazed at how cool he was about that and the fact that he wasn't just putting up with me screwing around with other guys so that he could also fuck me but that he was genuinely aroused by it. It really opened my eyes to that fact it was possible to have a serious relationship with a man and still have sex with other guys. It was the start of him convincing me that he did really want to be with me just as I was and that he wasn't put off by my slutty behaviour. I suppose until that point, although I really liked him and enjoyed being with him, I was wary of admitting to myself how quickly I was falling for him. I just thought that like most other guys he just wanted to be with me because he saw me as an easy lay! It must sound strange to people reading this but somehow him going down on me like that felt like he was accepting of the whole of me. Yes I know emotions are strange at times! And of course it wasn't just that - he was kind and caring and affectionate as well.
Anyway, it worked for me and all these years later I still love him going down on me when I've been fucked by other guys xx

Cathy, Very hot ! I will say that I never in a million years thought I would eat another man's cum out of my wife's pussy, even after she started cuckolding me. However I have always and will always LOVE to eat pussy. It has always been my favorite sexual activity. Well, my wife's bull one time suggested that I might want to clean her pussy after he exploded in it. I thought he was nuts but then she suggested that I might enjoy that and she knows she really would. I still thought they were crazy, then I started talking to other cucks, watched vids and it started to become sort of an obsession. So one time, after he finished inside her and I knew she was near another orgasm, he pulled out and she kind of moaned her disappointment, so I went over to her and just bent down and put my face to her pussy, She stopped me and said "are you sure"? I just went for it and even though the taste was a little rough and I had to fight through a little gagging (kind of like eating oysters - lol), she went absolutely ballistic and had a massive orgasm on my face. To get this reaction from her turned me on so much, we were both hooked. She explained it to me that is was beyond just the physical act, felt naughty and dirty to her knowing I was eating another man's cum. So this has been one of our favorite sexual activities ever since!

Cathy, Very hot ! I will say that I never in a million years thought I would eat another man's cum out of my wife's pussy, even after she started cuckolding me. However I have always and will always LOVE to eat pussy. It has always been my favorite sexual activity. Well, my wife's bull one time suggested that I might want to clean her pussy after he exploded in it. I thought he was nuts but then she suggested that I might enjoy that and she knows she really would. I still thought they were crazy, then I started talking to other cucks, watched vids and it started to become sort of an obsession. So one time, after he finished inside her and I knew she was near another orgasm, he pulled out and she kind of moaned her disappointment, so I went over to her and just bent down and put my face to her pussy, She stopped me and said "are you sure"? I just went for it and even though the taste was a little rough and I had to fight through a little gagging (kind of like eating oysters - lol), she went absolutely ballistic and had a massive orgasm on my face. To get this reaction from her turned me on so much, we were both hooked. She explained it to me that is was beyond just the physical act, felt naughty and dirty to her knowing I was eating another man's cum. So this has been one of our favorite sexual activities ever since!
Good discussion, Bellaazz. It can be 'kinda messy, but it's also very erotic and sexy! Viewed from a different perspective, it's not unlike the way a woman must feel after one or more guys cum on her face? All I know is that my wife loves it when I "clean" her afterwards and kissing her afterwards always makes me hard enough to penetrate her and enjoy "seconds."

Hubby has been eating other guy's cum out of me since before we were married.
I can remember the first time vividly. We'd been dating for a while but I'd continued to see other guys which James knew about. On this particular night I'd taken a guy back to my flat and let him fuck me. He hadn't been gone long when James called round unexpectedly. I remember thinking that I'd tease him and see how he reacted when I told him I'd just been fucked.
I was a bit put out when he didn't seemed phased by that at all so I opened my legs to show him my cum filled pussy thinking that must get a reaction. Well it did but not the one I'd expected, he just dived in and started licking me out. It felt so good and so dirty at the same time and he had me cumming in no time at all. Although I'd fucked a lot of guys, I'd never had one licking another guys cum out of me before and it really turned me on and led to a frantic fuck session.
Afterwards, I learnt that it wasn't his first time he'd done this and that he had done it with his first wife when they were swinging. He said that seeing the evidence of another guy fucking me leaking out of my pussy had really turned him and he couldn't resist going down on me.
I was amazed at how cool he was about that and the fact that he wasn't just putting up with me screwing around with other guys so that he could also fuck me but that he was genuinely aroused by it. It really opened my eyes to that fact it was possible to have a serious relationship with a man and still have sex with other guys. It was the start of him convincing me that he did really want to be with me just as I was and that he wasn't put off by my slutty behaviour. I suppose until that point, although I really liked him and enjoyed being with him, I was wary of admitting to myself how quickly I was falling for him. I just thought that like most other guys he just wanted to be with me because he saw me as an easy lay! It must sound strange to people reading this but somehow him going down on me like that felt like he was accepting of the whole of me. Yes I know emotions are strange at times! And of course it wasn't just that - he was kind and caring and affectionate as well.
Anyway, it worked for me and all these years later I still love him going down on me when I've been fucked by other guys xx
Very similar for us. My wife says it was like being turned loose in a candy store and being able to have it all with no ill effects.

My first time was with my ex-wife. We had talked for years, during sex, about her fucking someone else. I would often tell her I wanted to lick cum out of her pussy and that got us both hot as hell. During sex, she'd often play with my cock and balls with her hand, then cup her hand over my face to give me a whiff of the scent of dick on her fingers. Somehow she understood how sexy that was and it really turned me on when she did that.

When she finally did it one night, it was even hotter than we'd imagined and the three of us literally fucked all night. We kept getting and staying hard after orgasm, a testimony to the powerful effect of this.

When the time came to leave his hotel room, he wanted to fuck her one last time, and she gave it to him. As he fucked her, it occurred to me that this might not happen again soon, if ever. So if I was going to make good on my talk about eating cum out of her, now was the time. However, now faced with the prospect in the real world, I found it off-putting.

Nonetheless, I thought if I didn't do it, our future sex play talk about me doing it would ring hollow. Ah, WTF. I decided to just hold my breath and kind of play at licking it, just to say I had.

As soon as he pulled his dick out of her cummy pussy, she moved to get up, so I quickly stopped her. She looked at me puzzled, but I quickly made my intentions clear as I pulled her legs open and moved to here pussy. She gasped. She was truly shocked, and didn't think I really would.

I began to touch my tongue gingerly to her pussy, mainly on her clit, so she'd feel it. I figured to do that for a bit and then we'd call it a night. But she immediately became hugely aroused, moaning and bucking her hips and began to push my head down. The effect of her response was to totally turn me on again, and I began to venture further down, tonguing between her cunt lips, where the taste, scent, and feel of another man's cum was unmistakeable.

To my surprise, my hesitancy suddenly vanished and in short order, I was digging into her hole with my tongue, gripping her ass cheeks to give my mouth better purchase. She had one of her most intense orgasms of the night, which was saying something.

By the time we made it home, I was hot again and wanted to taste her cummy pussy again, even though it was mostly gone by now. I licked her to another orgasm, and then fucked another load into her. We fell asleep exhausted, but I kept waking up with a raging hard-on and would go right down on her again. Although the cum I was tasting now was mainly my own, it triggered my memory of earlier events and I'd eat it out of her hungrily, then fuck her again. Then sleep a few hours and repeat, until her pussy was too sore for another go.

My advise to anyone hesitant to try it is to do as I did, and just play at trying it. For your wife's sake, if nothing else. You might be surprised at how hot it is!

My first time was with my ex-wife. We had talked for years, during sex, about her fucking someone else. I would often tell her I wanted to lick cum out of her pussy and that got us both hot as hell. During sex, she'd often play with my cock and balls with her hand, then cup her hand over my face to give me a whiff of the scent of dick on her fingers. Somehow she understood how sexy that was and it really turned me on when she did that.

When she finally did it one night, it was even hotter than we'd imagined and the three of us literally fucked all night. We kept getting and staying hard after orgasm, a testimony to the powerful effect of this.

When the time came to leave his hotel room, he wanted to fuck her one last time, and she gave it to him. As he fucked her, it occurred to me that this might not happen again soon, if ever. So if I was going to make good on my talk about eating cum out of her, now was the time. However, now faced with the prospect in the real world, I found it off-putting.

Nonetheless, I thought if I didn't do it, our future sex play talk about me doing it would ring hollow. Ah, WTF. I decided to just hold my breath and kind of play at licking it, just to say I had.

As soon as he pulled his dick out of her cummy pussy, she moved to get up, so I quickly stopped her. She looked at me puzzled, but I quickly made my intentions clear as I pulled her legs open and moved to here pussy. She gasped. She was truly shocked, and didn't think I really would.

I began to touch my tongue gingerly to her pussy, mainly on her clit, so she'd feel it. I figured to do that for a bit and then we'd call it a night. But she immediately became hugely aroused, moaning and bucking her hips and began to push my head down. The effect of her response was to totally turn me on again, and I began to venture further down, tonguing between her cunt lips, where the taste, scent, and feel of another man's cum was unmistakeable.

To my surprise, my hesitancy suddenly vanished and in short order, I was digging into her hole with my tongue, gripping her ass cheeks to give my mouth better purchase. She had one of her most intense orgasms of the night, which was saying something.

By the time we made it home, I was hot again and wanted to taste her cummy pussy again, even though it was mostly gone by now. I licked her to another orgasm, and then fucked another load into her. We fell asleep exhausted, but I kept waking up with a raging hard-on and would go right down on her again. Although the cum I was tasting now was mainly my own, it triggered my memory of earlier events and I'd eat it out of her hungrily, then fuck her again. Then sleep a few hours and repeat, until her pussy was too sore for another go.

My advise to anyone hesitant to try it is to do as I did, and just play at trying it. For your wife's sake, if nothing else. You might be surprised at how hot it is!
Hot story, what made her become your ex? Sounds like you two were into the same things.

Being a cuck it shouldnt humiliate you atall in first place.. secondly as a Thank You gesture next time try to lick the bull's shaft clean in front of your wife to he can leave with a smile..
Yes a fuck hubby should always lick all his wife's lovers cum off of & out of her soaked pussy,never 4 get she loves you so much that she allows u to be there as her bull takes care of her needs that you can not take care if & she takes his cum n her pussy & it is way more precious than her hubby's mouth is& hubby should never neglect cleaning her bills cock also & Asshole 2 as a show of appreciation 2 him& hope he lets u suck his cock so u get 2 have his cum str8 out the Fawcett!! Yummy

Did you ever lick the bull’s sperm after he cum in your wife ? I did it for the first time. I have been doing cuckold lifestyle for a while and the bull is my employee. He is a white guy with big cock. Because he is employee, there is something humiliating for me to watch him fuck my wife. I refuse to lick his cum. I never do that because I think im still his boss. However, today I lick his cum for the first time and honestly, my wife love it alot and she actually get very hard. Today, after he finish with my wife, he had to go because he got emergency. When he gone, his cum is all over my wife’s vagina and butthole, I dont know why I lick it and my wife love it a lot. She moan and want me to lick. I just want to make my wife feel good and I did lick. Lol honestly it is not really humiliating if the bull isnt there

At first I had no interest in licking the wife after another man had cum in her but it was not because I felt it was humiliating. For me it was I had no desire or even turned off tasting another man's sperm. The first time I did it was a few years after she had already been fucking other men and her an her lover had just finished. She was coming down the stairs and I stopped her to ask her how it was. She was wearing a teddy with no panties and she lifted it up to show me her red and swollen pussy. I had not planned to but I was so excited I pushed her back on the stairs and I went down on her right there. I shoved my tounge in as far as I could and tasted both of them. From that point on I had no problem doing it, there has even been a couple of occasions where before going down on her I cleaned of the other guys cum covered cock.

At first I had no interest in licking the wife after another man had cum in her but it was not because I felt it was humiliating. For me it was I had no desire or even turned off tasting another man's sperm. The first time I did it was a few years after she had already been fucking other men and her an her lover had just finished. She was coming down the stairs and I stopped her to ask her how it was. She was wearing a teddy with no panties and she lifted it up to show me her red and swollen pussy. I had not planned to but I was so excited I pushed her back on the stairs and I went down on her right there. I shoved my tounge in as far as I could and tasted both of them. From that point on I had no problem doing it, there has even been a couple of occasions where before going down on her I cleaned of the other guys cum covered cock.
So good for the wife and the Bull. Both enjoy it so much.

Attachments

• cucktrain70.gif
    cucktrain70.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 150