First time I show my girlfriend

Laucris

Couple
Mar 21, 2022
Hello everyone, it is a pleasure for me to make this post. I've been fantasizing about being a cuckold for a while now, and lately it's become my biggest fantasy, to the point that I want more to see my girlfriend fuck another man instead of me. But of course, I am a newbie and she doesn't know anything about this yet, but I would like to make my first approach to this fascinating world. That's why I'm making this post to ask you how you think about my girlfriend. I'm sorry if the photo is not enough, but it's my first time at this and I start with some shyness. I read you!

Hello everyone, it is a pleasure for me to make this post. I've been fantasizing about being a cuckold for a while now, and lately it's become my biggest fantasy, to the point that I want more to see my girlfriend fuck another man instead of me. But of course, I am a newbie and she doesn't know anything about this yet, but I would like to make my first approach to this fascinating world. That's why I'm making this post to ask you how you think about my girlfriend. I'm sorry if the photo is not enough, but it's my first time at this and I start with some shyness. I read you!
Sexy hotwife!!!

Reactions: Laucris
tell she fill your fantasy her a tribute i do photoshop if you get nude bent over or spread i can make you a fuck gif this tribute for you two

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 418
wow, what a body

Reactions: Laucris
is she excited as well? Do you get to join, watch or wait? She's super hot!
I'm in the process of convincing her, I'm doing well on that mission. I would only watch or listen from the outside, but I prefer to watch. Thank you for your words!

Reactions: jbnash