First time not sure how to feel

Swalden

Male
Jan 9, 2022

I have told my wife a number of times that I would find it a massive turn on if she fucked someone else. This has always been dismissed by her. I convinced her to come to a swingers party Saturday night. She made a massive effort to get done up and looked great. I was driving and she had quite a few drinks before we left for Dutch courage I guess. I told her I had no intention of having sex with anyone but she could do what she wants. She said she just wanted to see what was going on.

We chatted to a few couples most seemed to be bi women what she was not into. As the night progressed and she had a few more drinks she went on the dance floor. She is a great dancer and I cannot so am happy to watch. A very tall and muscular black man was dancing with her and she was having a great time. After we were having a few drinks with her new friend were getting on great. He asked if we would like to join him in a room. I told my wife to go for it if she wants.

I basically stood in the corner and she was on the edge of the bed. He stood up and fucked her. He was was much more better endowed than me. Maybe twice the size. It was all over fairly quickly. He fucked her very hard and fast. She was moaning and seemed to enjoy herself.

To be honest I was turned on but felt a little uncomfortable like I should leave them to it. When they finished it really hit home as she lay on the bed with his cum dripping out of her. We never discussed condoms. I guess I would leave it up to her. We went back downstairs had a drink and a laugh. I felt a little awkward as I felt people were looking at me sitting at the table with the guy who fucked my wife. He asked for our number and this is where I’m not sure if I made a mistake. I gave him my wife’s number as they were the ones fucking.

We went home but did not say much in the car and I was hopeful to have sex but she was drunk and fell asleep. The next day we went shopping again not really talking about the night before and went to some friends for dinner exchanging some awkward glances. When we got home we had sex and it was great. However she mentioned the man from the party had been messaging her. I get turned on by this but feel like I have opened Pandora’s box. Should I just sit back and enjoy or say we experienced it and leave it there. My wife said she is thinking about it but seems to be enjoying the attention from her new lover.

As long as there is an emotional detachment, and she is into it for only the sex that's great. But it should have been established first that it was only for sex, and not for an emotional connection. It takes a lot of communication between both parties and then the third so it doesn't turn into some kind of emotional disaster

Let her enjoy herself with the new guy. As long as you have a strong relationship and good communication you will all enjoy everything to the fullest.

Reactions: Romey
Hold on a minute. You told your wife you wanted her to fuck someone else and then when she eventually did and enjoyed it, you're suddenly not sure whether you want this to continue? She wasn't sure but you convinced her to go to a swingers party. She did what you wanted so you can't suddenly back track - that just wouldn't be fair x

It takes a bit more time to get over it. It happened to me too when my wife finally did this for the first time after I encouraged her. But I gave it another thought and ensured myself that this is what I wanted. I never look back again.

Hold on a minute. You told your wife you wanted her to fuck someone else and then when she eventually did and enjoyed it, you're suddenly not sure whether you want this to continue? She wasn't sure but you convinced her to go to a swingers party. She did what you wanted so you can't suddenly back track - that just wouldn't be fair x
You are right. They are arranging another meet. I do feel a bit jealous but find it extremely hot.

It takes a bit more time to get over it. It happened to me too when my wife finally did this for the first time after I encouraged her. But I gave it another thought and ensured myself that this is what I wanted. I never look back again.
Thanks! That sounds exactly like me. I have encouraged her to continue as long as that what she wants.

Reactions: sterling
Just wanted to thanks the people who responded. It is nice to know other people can understand where we are as a couple. A quick update my wife asked if I was still ok with it if we should invite the man she had sex with round soon. I told her if she wants that I will be up for it. Not sure if I will join in, watch or leave her to enjoy herself. I’m just happy she is embracing this side her she has kept hidden although I always knew it was in her. I will keep everyone updated.

I have told my wife a number of times that I would find it a massive turn on if she fucked someone else. This has always been dismissed by her. I convinced her to come to a swingers party Saturday night. She made a massive effort to get done up and looked great. I was driving and she had quite a few drinks before we left for Dutch courage I guess. I told her I had no intention of having sex with anyone but she could do what she wants. She said she just wanted to see what was going on.

We chatted to a few couples most seemed to be bi women what she was not into. As the night progressed and she had a few more drinks she went on the dance floor. She is a great dancer and I cannot so am happy to watch. A very tall and muscular black man was dancing with her and she was having a great time. After we were having a few drinks with her new friend were getting on great. He asked if we would like to join him in a room. I told my wife to go for it if she wants.

I basically stood in the corner and she was on the edge of the bed. He stood up and fucked her. He was was much more better endowed than me. Maybe twice the size. It was all over fairly quickly. He fucked her very hard and fast. She was moaning and seemed to enjoy herself.

To be honest I was turned on but felt a little uncomfortable like I should leave them to it. When they finished it really hit home as she lay on the bed with his cum dripping out of her. We never discussed condoms. I guess I would leave it up to her. We went back downstairs had a drink and a laugh. I felt a little awkward as I felt people were looking at me sitting at the table with the guy who fucked my wife. He asked for our number and this is where I’m not sure if I made a mistake. I gave him my wife’s number as they were the ones fucking.

We went home but did not say much in the car and I was hopeful to have sex but she was drunk and fell asleep. The next day we went shopping again not really talking about the night before and went to some friends for dinner exchanging some awkward glances. When we got home we had sex and it was great. However she mentioned the man from the party had been messaging her. I get turned on by this but feel like I have opened Pandora’s box. Should I just sit back and enjoy or say we experienced it and leave it there. My wife said she is thinking about it but seems to be enjoying the attention from her new lover.
I think you've jumped a few important steps, rules, and emotions. Love to hear job it all goes but make sure you keep talking to your wife and keep the honesty.

Reactions: Romey

Its one of the things that you both have to be certain of before you go ahead, did you not consider the consequences of letting her fuck another guy in front of you. For some guys, its a bitter pill to swallow, you are having buyers regret, but she is loving this new aspect of your life that you have shown her

Just go with it if it turns you on let it and let it happen! I'd love to hear more! Thank You!!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku