First time playing with my hubbys two friends

GavRachel

Couple
Nov 8, 2016
Hi all

The first time was when we had just finished work, drinking at the bar with his apprentice. We had been teasing him a good few times for a few weeks. After a few drinks we just gave him a big hint to come back to our room, so of coarse he couldn't resist, so he followed.
I got to make both my hubby and his friend hard and then had both cocks in my mouth looking up at both of them! I stopped playing with hubby and just gave the apprentice a deep throat head job, he loved it, and I loved it even more. I was stroking one cock while gagging on another!. I got so horny that my hubby fucked me doggy as I sucked his friend off until he came in my mouth.

The second time we were at a wedding... I wanted my hubbys friend from the day I met him, I message him randomly and sent him photos of us during sex and random photos of just me. He wanted me as well.
We were staying at the venue of the wedding, and our rooms were right near eachothers.
We were flirting all night, and we were all drunk, I told him to come back with us early hours of the morning, so we had a few more drinks and a few smokes (weed), I didn't mess around while my hubby was in the bedroom and we were on the balcony I started kissing him and getting him hard, hubby was so turned on he knew what was happening.
I started sucking his friends off while he just watched, he was my true cuck that night, I then sucked both of them off and my hubby came twice watching (he was so turned on, and that made me so horny) & I then got to taste his second friends cum deep in my throat.

I want more. I want some fun and to turn my cuck hubby on more. I love a nice cock, I want to feel another one inside me now.

Nice stories. Wish I was one of his "new" friends... if I traveled to ya we could unwrap a Christmas present
...... and......