First time watching wife

The event was surreal, almost an out-of-body experience - this despite years of encouraging KK, despite my knowledge that she'd cheated with at least a dozen men since we got married... I will never forget it, every detail, etched into memory.

I was overwhelmed with a blend of positive, as well as negative emotions; disgust, lust, desire, humiliation. The physical sensations, my raging erection, waves of nausea, feeling flushed, almost like I might be afire, my head pounding, the sound of my own heartbeat pounding in my ears. It was intense.

That first time I actually watched the act, KK's lust, desire, seeing her kissing, touching, being touched by a strange man, all the while feeling like I was somehow invisible, not even in the room, while the two of them fucked one another senseless, the eroticism, taboo of it all, nothing compares. I knew the instant this stranger was cumming, balls deep, inside my wife, filling her with hot, sticky cum, then watching, listening to my wife experience a shattering, quaking orgasm on this man's cock was insanely intense.

New to this site, really want to watch my wife with another guy. What was your experience the first time you watched your wife with someone else. How did you feel?
Like other have posted, a little surreal. I realized there is a big difference between talking about it and actually doing it. Me and wife talked for awhile about exploring this and it was hot, this made me believe I was ready. Then unplanned an opportunity came up and the wife started a chat with another guy at a bar one night. One thing led to another and I found them later outside the bar making out and the wife had this other guys cock in her hands, it was very erotic. We made plans to meet again at our place for a "real" get together where we all could relax. Once in the bedroom the wife and him wasted not time both stripped off clothes and got on bed. Before I knew it the wife was sucking this guys cock (which was bigger than mine). I started to feel some jealous pangs and felt my ego creeping in because of his size. I stood buy and watch as they eventfully got to the point where they were going to fuck. The wife got on top of him and I watched her lower herself on to another mans cock for the firs time. As they got in to each other I was struggling a bit. I told myself this was thee point where I either stop it or go with it. I got control of myself and started to get in to it. It was hot seeing her fuck this guy and then he fuck her making her cum over and over.

That was over 20 years a go. Since that night I never let my ego get in the way again. Of course you have to have complete trust in your wife but you got to have confidence in yourself as well. My advice to you would be to start slowly, talk about then maybe set something up involving some kissing, mutual masturbation. Then maybe they just do oral. Eventually they move to going all the way. It is just a suggestion but easing your way in to it may work for you. It did for me. good luck.

The event was surreal, almost an out-of-body experience - this despite years of encouraging KK, despite my knowledge that she'd cheated with at least a dozen men since we got married... I will never forget it, every detail, etched into memory.

I was overwhelmed with a blend of positive, as well as negative emotions; disgust, lust, desire, humiliation. The physical sensations, my raging erection, waves of nausea, feeling flushed, almost like I might be afire, my head pounding, the sound of my own heartbeat pounding in my ears. It was intense.

That first time I actually watched the act, KK's lust, desire, seeing her kissing, touching, being touched by a strange man, all the while feeling like I was somehow invisible, not even in the room, while the two of them fucked one another senseless, the eroticism, taboo of it all, nothing compares. I knew the instant this stranger was cumming, balls deep, inside my wife, filling her with hot, sticky cum, then watching, listening to my wife experience a shattering, quaking orgasm on this man's cock was insanely intense.
Quite a paradox---and you knew it had to happen again

The first time watching for me it was truly a rush of emotions. There where a few times in the moment of me watching I was like is this something I really want?? Is she going to have different feelings in the morning? Will I have different feelings? I said to myself this is something you have been wanting and asking for a long time don’t change your mind now. Continued to watch and every once in a while get in on some of the action . It was great sex I’m glad we did it and plan on continuing. I’m open to anyone’s questions or if others want some advice.

New to this site, really want to watch my wife with another guy. What was your experience the first time you watched your wife with someone else. How did you feel?
It was kind of mechanical the first time since we were ’inspecting‘ the bull to see if both he and my wife would be compatible and it was our first time. He services her in our home and I don’t watch. Have peeked through the key hole a few times though. :)

Reactions: Samhunterrr
The first time watching for me it was truly a rush of emotions. There where a few times in the moment of me watching I was like is this something I really want?? Is she going to have different feelings in the morning? Will I have different feelings? I said to myself this is something you have been wanting and asking for a long time don’t change your mind now. Continued to watch and every once in a while get in on some of the action . It was great sex I’m glad we did it and plan on continuing. I’m open to anyone’s questions or if others want some advice.
My experience is somewhat similar to yours. But I’m happy we’ve done this. We have a nice bull for my wife and it has helped our marriage.

First time was an extraordinary experience. We swapped with another couple, very good friends. I recall looking over and my wife was sucking his cock. It was huge. I felt a bit of jealousy and embarrassment as his wife was playing with my (much smaller) cock and balls. The look on my wife's face was priceless, I could tell she was extremely excited to fuck our friend. I came very quickly with his wife and got to watch our spouses having sex. I never had heard my wife make such incredible moans as he was pumping his cock in her. It was obvious she was having orgasms and he finally filled her with his cum. Afterwards, I could tell that his wife was not that thrilled to have been with me but I could tell my wife had enjoyed our friends big cock. When we talked about it later, she just would say that it was 'different'.

My feelings were all over the place the first time I watched. It was Valentine’s Day, and I was about to dress my wife in her outfit for her date when she asked if I wanted to watch this evening. I said yes and she pulled out a chastity cage and said I could watch but had to be wearing the cage. I agreed and the cage was put on. I dressed my wife and the doorbell rang and my wife told me to go let him in. So I answered the door wearing just the cock cage. He looked at me and said I guess you are watching tonight. So I had excitement, and embarrassment. They went out for dinner and I waited at home. When they came back, I got to watch their love making. Watching them together my feelings were all over the place. Happy, my wife was enjoying herself. Jealous because she was playing with another man’s cock. Depressed because I never got the physical reaction my wife had while they were playing together. My cock cried in its cage the whole time and I had a huge wet spot. When it was over and he had left, my wife told me how she liked the look of my cock in the cage and left it on. We cuddled in bed and overall I was happy to have had and continue to have the experience.