First time watching

Jimwaiting43

Mar 28, 2021
My wife Miranda, had started cucking me a year before I got to watch her, we was out with a friend, one of her regular lovers, Steve and I had to much to drink and Miranda said she we drive us both back to our place.

She got some blanket out for the couch, I just figured we was going to sleep, so I went to bed. A few minutes later having to use the rest room, I walked out in living, to them kissing and her giving him hand job, the did not stop. I went and got a drink and used the restroom. I return to her sucking him. I just stood in the doorway and watch.

What a sight, as she move her head up and down, his hand was on the back of her head, he started fucking her face, what a sight it was when he started cumming, she took every drop. She clean him, and turn to me an smiled, she got up gave me a quick kiss as she went to get him some water.

I had move to sit in my chair, when she came back in she sat beside him, she had removed her jeans and was just in panties, he took a drink put it on the table, he look at leaned in and kissed her, his hand moved inside her panties and I could her the wetness. She stood up and pulled her panties down, Steve reach for his pant (condom) I head her whisper, not tonight as she look back at me.

He sat back and she straddle him, as I watch his cock slide into her. They started fuck, and the moans she made was driving me crazy, they moved and he rolled on top of her he start pounding her, I swear she had three orgasm, the he kissed her and drove his cock inside her. I hear him let out moan, and her scream his name. He was cumming inside my wife.

After about 5 minutes, I heard them whispering. Steve got up and went to the rest room, she just laid there. Breathing lightly. When Steve came back I figured it was over. He help her up took her by the hand an went to our bedroom..... about an hour later they return, Steve laid on the couch. She said I could go to bed now, she came In few minutes later. Kissed me, this is what you been waiting for as she push my head down between her legs, our eyes met...

My wife Miranda, had started cucking me a year before I got to watch her, we was out with a friend, one of her regular lovers, Steve and I had to much to drink and Miranda said she we drive us both back to our place.

She got some blanket out for the couch, I just figured we was going to sleep, so I went to bed. A few minutes later having to use the rest room, I walked out in living, to them kissing and her giving him hand job, the did not stop. I went and got a drink and used the restroom. I return to her sucking him. I just stood in the doorway and watch.

What a sight, as she move her head up and down, his hand was on the back of her head, he started fucking her face, what a sight it was when he started cumming, she took every drop. She clean him, and turn to me an smiled, she got up gave me a quick kiss as she went to get him some water.

I had move to sit in my chair, when she came back in she sat beside him, she had removed her jeans and was just in panties, he took a drink put it on the table, he look at leaned in and kissed her, his hand moved inside her panties and I could her the wetness. She stood up and pulled her panties down, Steve reach for his pant (condom) I head her whisper, not tonight as she look back at me.

He sat back and she straddle him, as I watch his cock slide into her. They started fuck, and the moans she made was driving me crazy, they moved and he rolled on top of her he start pounding her, I swear she had three orgasm, the he kissed her and drove his cock inside her. I hear him let out moan, and her scream his name. He was cumming inside my wife.

After about 5 minutes, I heard them whispering. Steve got up and went to the rest room, she just laid there. Breathing lightly. When Steve came back I figured it was over. He help her up took her by the hand an went to our bedroom..... about an hour later they return, Steve laid on the couch. She said I could go to bed now, she came In few minutes later. Kissed me, this is what you been waiting for as she push my head down between her legs, our eyes met...
Fucking been nice to at least get a bj ??

• Love
Reactions: alan13703