First time we played

tstormw

Male
Nov 15, 2020
oklahoma
My wife and I have been married 8 years. She is 34 works for a human resource agency and I am 36 and own two supply businesses in the Dallas area. A few weeks ago we were at a casual wedding of a friend at a local hotel. When the wedding was over the new couple and about 20 of our friends went to their house for an after-party. Long story short, my wife got really drunk on tequilla and began flirting with a younger guy (25 years old, former co-worker of mine at my previous company). She was dancing with him at the party, slow danced and began making-out with him while stealing glances in my direction. It was a huge turn on for me. A really strange mix of jealousy and erotic energy that kept my dick hard for the rest of the night. A little after midnight we decided to head home and I asked her, half-jokingly, if she wanted to see if our friend wanted to come home with us. Through her drunken state and with lust in her eyes she shocked me with a “hell yes!! He is hot as fuck”. I then invited the friend to follow us to our house for more “partying” which he gladly accepted. When we got to our house I poured the three of us a drink and we sat down on the couch listening to music. Soon, after he said something funny, she pecked him on the cheek when quickly led to a full kiss and the two of them were making-out right next to me. My dick was hurting it was so hard, conflicted between letting this take it’s course or intervening and stopping it. In a few moments I decided to simply let it happen. I got up and said “You two should really do this in the bedroom” and excused myself to the patio to have a cigar. When I went back into the house 15 minutes later they had went to the bedroom. While creeping up the hall trying to silent I could hear them moaning. I listen to them make love for about 30 minutes trying to contain myself from walking in so I went back outside. About an hour later I heard him leave and found her taking a shower in our bathroom so I got into our bed and immediately felt “the wet spot”. It was erotic as hell. She came back to bed and we had some of the best sex we have ever had!!!! The next day we talked and we are thinking of inviting “Tim” back to the house for a threesome with her. I was really reluctant to let this happen in the beginning but as the days go by I get more and more turned on by what happened and what could happen in the future. This is a hot lifestyle I never dreamed of.

My wife and I have been married 8 years. She is 34 works for a human resource agency and I am 36 and own two supply businesses in the Dallas area. A few weeks ago we were at a casual wedding of a friend at a local hotel. When the wedding was over the new couple and about 20 of our friends went to their house for an after-party. Long story short, my wife got really drunk on tequilla and began flirting with a younger guy (25 years old, former co-worker of mine at my previous company). She was dancing with him at the party, slow danced and began making-out with him while stealing glances in my direction. It was a huge turn on for me. A really strange mix of jealousy and erotic energy that kept my dick hard for the rest of the night. A little after midnight we decided to head home and I asked her, half-jokingly, if she wanted to see if our friend wanted to come home with us. Through her drunken state and with lust in her eyes she shocked me with a “hell yes!! He is hot as fuck”. I then invited the friend to follow us to our house for more “partying” which he gladly accepted. When we got to our house I poured the three of us a drink and we sat down on the couch listening to music. Soon, after he said something funny, she pecked him on the cheek when quickly led to a full kiss and the two of them were making-out right next to me. My dick was hurting it was so hard, conflicted between letting this take it’s course or intervening and stopping it. In a few moments I decided to simply let it happen. I got up and said “You two should really do this in the bedroom” and excused myself to the patio to have a cigar. When I went back into the house 15 minutes later they had went to the bedroom. While creeping up the hall trying to silent I could hear them moaning. I listen to them make love for about 30 minutes trying to contain myself from walking in so I went back outside. About an hour later I heard him leave and found her taking a shower in our bathroom so I got into our bed and immediately felt “the wet spot”. It was erotic as hell. She came back to bed and we had some of the best sex we have ever had!!!! The next day we talked and we are thinking of inviting “Tim” back to the house for a threesome with her. I was really reluctant to let this happen in the beginning but as the days go by I get more and more turned on by what happened and what could happen in the future. This is a hot lifestyle I never dreamed of.
Enjoy it !

Reactions: sterling
She sure must have enjoyed this younger gut fucking her, either he is far more hung then you are or his technique is far superior to yours, but either way now she has experienced better quality sex with another guy she is going to fuck lots more guys in the future so enjoy.

I this the 1st time she's been with another guy since your marriage?

I believe once they've done it once then they will love it and want more. Need my wife to do it.
My wife cried the first time after that she became a real size queen and cum dump for multiple cocks . Fucking in my presence and behind my back. Could not get enough dick . Never showed any guy away . Developed a huge cameltoe . Loved to take dvp whenever she can get it

I this the 1st time she's been with another guy since your marriage?
Yes, it was the first time, but we pillow talk frequently about having a threesome where me and our friend both play with her. Our friend is currently dating someone who is apparently not interested in joining us for a 4-some. Believe we, we hit him up and asked!!! lol.

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57