first time

Mar 9, 2023
I'd love to hear/see/how you got started in the lifestyle. when was your first bull, when did you cuck a husband for the first time?

My first time I was 23, I fucked a 52 year old while her husband sat in the corner and watched as I pleasured his wife. from there I have met several wives with husband and solo.

I hope/expect you can distill your own feelings from the prose below.
It is a satisfying feeling on multiple levels. And the feelings compete with each other. In my situation, the husband had invited me to his home. He had not found his wife attractive enough to fuck for some time. She had gained several pounds since the births of their children. I had seen pictures of her that he had sent me. In my eyes she was an attractive young woman, had the necessary (attractive) curves for me. She usually held off sex with him - once in a while they still fucked after he had insisted considerably - the sex had become dutiful. He wanted it much more often than she did. He had finally suited himself in his fate and had come to see her, possibly out of anger, as unattractive.
He wondered that when I fucked her, that he could possibly also get his cock stiff again knowing that so there are men who find his wife, well, attractive. Possibly the fire in his wife could also start to flare up again. He did love his wife dearly. The night we had agreed we were all nervous at first, until I took the initiative and sat down next to the woman.
The husband had fully informed her about what was about to happen.

I asked her if she knew what the intention was for this evening. She replied that she had discussed at length with her husband that he would like her to fuck another man. She had finally agreed to that and also found it exciting. He had fucked several women - for her, he was the first and only one she had fucked with. This fact excited me to quite a degree - a slight tingle went through my lower body.
I put my hand on her thigh and noticed that she parted her legs slightly; a good sign; it meant that later she would willingly spread her legs for me. Surely the husband was looking a little surprised - he had noticed this reaction from his wife and clearly did not expect it. I already felt myself becoming a bit superior to him. HIS wife was already opening up at my first touch.

We drank a little, during which she regularly moved away from me and faced me; I could see her ass well and I liked it very much: round and wide (clearly child-baring-hips); also her thighs looked firm in the jeans. After a while I slowly bent over her face and gave her a light kiss on her lips; at first she wanted to withdraw, she corrected herself and inclined toward me. She gave counter pressure and I gently pressed her lips apart with my tongue - willingly she let me. In the corner of my eye I saw the man groping his crotch - he was getting excited. I started to unbutton her blouse - she let me go without hesitation. There she sat next to me with her blouse completely open and her breasts on display for all to see, apparently without any embarrassment. I stood in front of her and asked if she would take her breasts out of her bra and show them to me. She obeyed and one by one placed her breasts on the cups of her bra. Her breasts had obviously lost their tension (due to suckling) - they were still full and quite large - I complimented her by saying that I liked her breasts. She smiled shyly and turned to her husband who quickly looked away from her. Again I had scored some points at his expense - felt like a victory.

I asked her if she wanted to precede me to the bedroom to continue our actions there. Once again she turned to her husband who nodded briefly in sign that he was okay with that and he too stood up. I asked the woman if she agreed to let her husband come upstairs to the marital bedroom as well. She thought for a moment and asked me if I was okay with that. The husband stood there a little threatened - he was being weighed down by his own wife and a relatively strange man. I thought it was wonderful that he was put at a distance by her - which in turn gave me a very good feeling: for the same money we would have excluded him - on the other hand: he had to come along to see that his wife would submit to me.

We arrived in the bedroom - I sat down on the bed and asked the woman to come and stand in front of me with her face towards me. I did this to give her a sense of power - towering over me and thus "empowering" her. It did not miss its effect - she took both her breasts in her hands and showed them to me jauntily, then she gently pressed her breasts into my face - wonderful those prams against my face. I asked her to stand up straight and pushed her breasts up and grabbed her nipples and kneaded them - she immediately moaned a little. I asked her to unbutton her pants and take them off slowly - slowly so that her full thighs became visible to me piece by piece. I put my hand between her thighs and let my thumb, carelessly, move along her clit, handling quiet rhythm. The pants slowly slid down now and I saw her firm thighs and calves. She put her hands on my shoulders to lean back a little and to close her eyes to visibly enjoy my caresses. My cock had become a little hard/hard by now. I asked her to stroke my the outline of my cock (in my pants). She did and she smiled as she did so. Her husband had seen this and started to feel visibly uncomfortable - moving restlessly. We continued. I asked her if she wanted to turn around, with her ass facing me. Still sitting on the bed, I saw her large buttocks in her thong. I wanted her to bend over so that those buttocks would be even more tense and I looked forward to that fantastic sight - wide and fleshy.

She was now facing her husband - this time looking at her for a moment and turning his head away and tapping his cock. I had stood up behind her and pushed my cock against her ass which she found arousing. She turned around after a while and pulled down the zipper of my pants and slid my pants down / took them off. I never wear underpants so my dick was perky facing her upwards. She looked at my cock, grabbed it with both hands and said that by the looks of it my cock was a little bit bigger than her husband's - my cock was much thicker than his though - she was pleasantly surprised. The man saw my fleshy cock and made a swallow - was this a good idea I thought I could see him thinking. I felt excited / strong / supreme / the better man / the man who was going to fuck this woman and she was already enjoying it. My cock she was willing to allow into her pussy. I am 193 centimeters tall - she 170. She looked up to me, lowered her eyes for a moment, put her head in her neck and I started kissing her. At the slightest pressure she opened her lips and immediately allowed my tongue; we waged a entwined battle with our tongues for several minutes. Meanwhile, I undid her bra and stroked down her back to her luscious hips and pulled them toward me, firmly. My cock pressed against her clit - both of us loved it. I pulled down her thong - stroked her firm legs and then pressed my cock between her thighs - deliciously warm and slippery from her discharge - she was ready for penetration, that much was clear to me. We were completely absorbed in each other.

The man coughed - we were suddenly aware again of his presence in this room. He asked us what he could do for us: answer: NOTHING. Whether he could take off his pants because his erection was starting to hurt - the woman and I discussed this briefly: ok and now we don't want to hear anything more from you. The man took off his pants and underpants and stood there with his erection somewhat childlike. In a quick movement I grabbed him by his balls and asked him if he understood us and in squeezed my hand a little tighter - he gasped for breath and nodded yes and looked away from us. This made me and, as it turned out later, the wife feel superior - he stood there threatened and had been put in his place by both me and bull and his wife, growing in her role as cuckoldress.

Without words, the woman understood what she had to do and loved to do, which was to take care of my sex, of my cock, which was gaining hardness. She used her hands and her mouth and tongue to increase the hardness of my cock. She wanted, it was clear, to have my cock as hard as possible so that it could penetrate her. I didn't want it to go that far for now. I wanted to fully lick and rub her vulva and vagina between those deliciously tender thighs with my head. I wanted her to squirt, to give her so much pleasure that she will desire me back. I saw the man pulling on his cock.

She lay down on her back, her legs spread to the maximum (towards her husband) - I knelt down in front of her and began to lick her thighs - getting closer and closer to her vulva, her now juicy vulva and I began to lick and kiss her greedily, pushing my tongue into her vagina regularly. I wet my fingers and pushed finger by finger inside her; gently massaging her vaginal walls while licking her clit - my fingers curved to pulse her g-spot - her reaction was overwhelming - bodily juices were dripping out of her. I also licked her anus - she was shocked that this little hole also got my attention - I looked at her let my middle finger rest on her anus, wetted my middle finger and made it clear without words that I wanted to start inserting it in her anus - she nodded and I licked my finger again and pushed it inside her very slowly. I heard a soft moan. Under my hand movements I felt that she pushed her lower body up, against with hands - her rhythm became faster, her breathing quickened - she grabbed her breasts and pushed them together with force - she squeezed her nipple for a long time - her body moved uncontrollably in increasingly violent movements.

I kept fingering her, now with middle finger and ring finger inside her, against her g-spot, letting the other fingers take hold between her thighs. A small jet came out of her vagina, I kept moving rhythmically inside her - suddenly all brakes went off and all gates opened, wonderful what a release; I withdrew my fingers and gently massaged her vulva. The bed was soaking wet. We rested for several minutes after which she grabbed my cock and started sucking and pulling on it. She whispered in my ear that this was her first time squirting. I was immeasurably proud of myself and of her that we had done this together. I looked toward the man who was sitting with his cock in his hand, looking somewhat dully in front of him. I gloated and felt my cock getting hard again under her attentions.

She lay down on her back, raised her arms above her head, spread her legs to the maximum - I watched it happen and let her lie there for a while - she wanted me and my cock while she regularly rejected her husband - I grew and got hornier by the second. My cock was rock hard again - I crawled between her spread legs, opened her vulva with my fingers and slid my cock against it; slowly, under soft moans, I slid my cock inside her inch by inch, deliciously slippery and so nice and hot that I almost cum - I withdrew my cock, waited a few seconds and pushed my cock inside her, faster and with more force until I felt my balls against her buttocks. I grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulders, the pressure on my cock increased, almost too much - I let go of her legs and lay down with my full weight on her as my cock moved back and forth inside her. I gripped her full buttocks and kept thrusting. She loved the way my pubic bone touched her clit. What I really wanted was for her to sit on all fours, her head toward her husband, her ass/cunt up and her legs wide apart. That way I had a magnificent view of her wide buttocks, her wet pussy, her firm/thick thighs and similarly, her husband is going to see her face, he is going to see me, wrathfully behind and above her ass, he will see her reaction the moment I, purposefully, penetrate her very hard and with my hands on her wide hips, pull her firmly towards me to achieve maximum effect for hard penetration into her pussy.
This is how it happened. I loved moving my cock back and forth inside her, slowly - faster - no movement. Her vaginal muscles were doing a very good job of course also because my cock had a good thickness. While thrusting I massaged her back and shoulder muscles and really enjoyed her very wide ass/hips which I grasped firmly with my hands.
We took a break / had a drink. I actually wanted to belittle the man even more - I was (becoming) angry with him too; how could he disqualify such a jewel of a woman! I kissed the woman deeply and long into her mouth.
We had regained some of our strength. The opportunity now presented itself to fuck this firm woman with her outstanding buttocks, anally. She told me that she was an anal virgin. Fantastic - never before had her husband been allowed to penetrate her anally and I was offered it on a silver platter. She asked me to be very careful, especially when penetrating my glans. She took the doggy position with her husband facing her/my side. This way he could clearly see how I pushed my cock inside his wife's anus bit by bit. We took our time and eventually our movements were able to become more relaxed, wider and more powerful. The woman fingered herself to several orgasms - I too came very explosively in her hot ass.

The man had jerked off beyond our observation and sat in a chair looking at us, exhausted. We had enjoyed each other very much. We all took a shower. Then we talked to each other in the living room. The husband was very timid. He said he regretted his attitude toward his wife. The wife made no allusion to a possible next fuck with him. She did with me. We see each other, without his knowledge, regularly in my home. As I wrote before, to me she is a jewel of a woman. She grants herself her escapades as repair payments from her husband.

Have Lots of Fun,
Peter

Last edited:
I hope/expect you can distill your own feelings from the prose below.
It is a satisfying feeling on multiple levels. And the feelings compete with each other. In my situation, the husband had invited me to his home. He had not found his wife attractive enough to fuck for some time. She had gained several pounds since the births of their children. I had seen pictures of her that he had sent me. In my eyes she was an attractive young woman, had the necessary (attractive) curves for me. She usually held off sex with him - once in a while they still fucked after he had insisted considerably - the sex had become dutiful. He wanted it much more often than she did. He had finally suited himself in his fate and had come to see her, possibly out of anger, as unattractive.
He wondered that when I fucked her, that he could possibly also get his cock stiff again knowing that so there are men who find his wife, well, attractive. Possibly the fire in his wife could also start to flare up again. He did love his wife dearly. The night we had agreed we were all nervous at first, until I took the initiative and sat down next to the woman.
The husband had fully informed her about what was about to happen.

I asked her if she knew what the intention was for this evening. She replied that she had discussed at length with her husband that he would like her to fuck another man. She had finally agreed to that and also found it exciting. He had fucked several women - for her, he was the first and only one she had fucked with. This fact excited me to quite a degree - a slight tingle went through my lower body.
I put my hand on her thigh and noticed that she parted her legs slightly; a good sign; it meant that later she would willingly spread her legs for me. Surely the husband was looking a little surprised - he had noticed this reaction from his wife and clearly did not expect it. I already felt myself becoming a bit superior to him. HIS wife was already opening up at my first touch.

We drank a little, during which she regularly moved away from me and faced me; I could see her ass well and I liked it very much: round and wide (clearly child-baring-hips); also her thighs looked firm in the jeans. After a while I slowly bent over her face and gave her a light kiss on her lips; at first she wanted to withdraw, she corrected herself and inclined toward me. She gave counter pressure and I gently pressed her lips apart with my tongue - willingly she let me. In the corner of my eye I saw the man groping his crotch - he was getting excited. I started to unbutton her blouse - she let me go without hesitation. There she sat next to me with her blouse completely open and her breasts on display for all to see, apparently without any embarrassment. I stood in front of her and asked if she would take her breasts out of her bra and show them to me. She obeyed and one by one placed her breasts on the cups of her bra. Her breasts had obviously lost their tension (due to suckling) - they were still full and quite large - I complimented her by saying that I liked her breasts. She smiled shyly and turned to her husband who quickly looked away from her. Again I had scored some points at his expense - felt like a victory.

I asked her if she wanted to precede me to the bedroom to continue our actions there. Once again she turned to her husband who nodded briefly in sign that he was okay with that and he too stood up. I asked the woman if she agreed to let her husband come upstairs to the marital bedroom as well. She thought for a moment and asked me if I was okay with that. The husband stood there a little threatened - he was being weighed down by his own wife and a relatively strange man. I thought it was wonderful that he was put at a distance by her - which in turn gave me a very good feeling: for the same money we would have excluded him - on the other hand: he had to come along to see that his wife would submit to me.

We arrived in the bedroom - I sat down on the bed and asked the woman to come and stand in front of me with her face towards me. I did this to give her a sense of power - towering over me and thus "empowering" her. It did not miss its effect - she took both her breasts in her hands and showed them to me jauntily, then she gently pressed her breasts into my face - wonderful those prams against my face. I asked her to stand up straight and pushed her breasts up and grabbed her nipples and kneaded them - she immediately moaned a little. I asked her to unbutton her pants and take them off slowly - slowly so that her full thighs became visible to me piece by piece. I put my hand between her thighs and let my thumb, carelessly, move along her clit, handling quiet rhythm. The pants slowly slid down now and I saw her firm thighs and calves. She put her hands on my shoulders to lean back a little and to close her eyes to visibly enjoy my caresses. My cock had become a little hard/hard by now. I asked her to stroke my the outline of my cock (in my pants). She did and she smiled as she did so. Her husband had seen this and started to feel visibly uncomfortable - moving restlessly. We continued. I asked her if she wanted to turn around, with her ass facing me. Still sitting on the bed, I saw her large buttocks in her thong. I wanted her to bend over so that those buttocks would be even more tense and I looked forward to that fantastic sight - wide and fleshy.

She was now facing her husband - this time looking at her for a moment and turning his head away and tapping his cock. I had stood up behind her and pushed my cock against her ass which she found arousing. She turned around after a while and pulled down the zipper of my pants and slid my pants down / took them off. I never wear underpants so my dick was perky facing her upwards. She looked at my cock, grabbed it with both hands and said that by the looks of it my cock was a little bit bigger than her husband's - my cock was much thicker than his though - she was pleasantly surprised. The man saw my fleshy cock and made a swallow - was this a good idea I thought I could see him thinking. I felt excited / strong / supreme / the better man / the man who was going to fuck this woman and she was already enjoying it. My cock she was willing to allow into her pussy. I am 193 centimeters tall - she 170. She looked up to me, lowered her eyes for a moment, put her head in her neck and I started kissing her. At the slightest pressure she opened her lips and immediately allowed my tongue; we waged a entwined battle with our tongues for several minutes. Meanwhile, I undid her bra and stroked down her back to her luscious hips and pulled them toward me, firmly. My cock pressed against her clit - both of us loved it. I pulled down her thong - stroked her firm legs and then pressed my cock between her thighs - deliciously warm and slippery from her discharge - she was ready for penetration, that much was clear to me. We were completely absorbed in each other.

The man coughed - we were suddenly aware again of his presence in this room. He asked us what he could do for us: answer: NOTHING. Whether he could take off his pants because his erection was starting to hurt - the woman and I discussed this briefly: ok and now we don't want to hear anything more from you. The man took off his pants and underpants and stood there with his erection somewhat childlike. In a quick movement I grabbed him by his balls and asked him if he understood us and in squeezed my hand a little tighter - he gasped for breath and nodded yes and looked away from us. This made me and, as it turned out later, the wife feel superior - he stood there threatened and had been put in his place by both me and bull and his wife, growing in her role as cuckoldress.

Without words, the woman understood what she had to do and loved to do, which was to take care of my sex, of my cock, which was gaining hardness. She used her hands and her mouth and tongue to increase the hardness of my cock. She wanted, it was clear, to have my cock as hard as possible so that it could penetrate her. I didn't want it to go that far for now. I wanted to fully lick and rub her vulva and vagina between those deliciously tender thighs with my head. I wanted her to squirt, to give her so much pleasure that she will desire me back. I saw the man pulling on his cock.

She lay down on her back, her legs spread to the maximum (towards her husband) - I knelt down in front of her and began to lick her thighs - getting closer and closer to her vulva, her now juicy vulva and I began to lick and kiss her greedily, pushing my tongue into her vagina regularly. I wet my fingers and pushed finger by finger inside her; gently massaging her vaginal walls while licking her clit - my fingers curved to pulse her g-spot - her reaction was overwhelming - bodily juices were dripping out of her. I also licked her anus - she was shocked that this little hole also got my attention - I looked at her let my middle finger rest on her anus, wetted my middle finger and made it clear without words that I wanted to start inserting it in her anus - she nodded and I licked my finger again and pushed it inside her very slowly. I heard a soft moan. Under my hand movements I felt that she pushed her lower body up, against with hands - her rhythm became faster, her breathing quickened - she grabbed her breasts and pushed them together with force - she squeezed her nipple for a long time - her body moved uncontrollably in increasingly violent movements.

I kept fingering her, now with middle finger and ring finger inside her, against her g-spot, letting the other fingers take hold between her thighs. A small jet came out of her vagina, I kept moving rhythmically inside her - suddenly all brakes went off and all gates opened, wonderful what a release; I withdrew my fingers and gently massaged her vulva. The bed was soaking wet. We rested for several minutes after which she grabbed my cock and started sucking and pulling on it. She whispered in my ear that this was her first time squirting. I was immeasurably proud of myself and of her that we had done this together. I looked toward the man who was sitting with his cock in his hand, looking somewhat dully in front of him. I gloated and felt my cock getting hard again under her attentions.

She lay down on her back, raised her arms above her head, spread her legs to the maximum - I watched it happen and let her lie there for a while - she wanted me and my cock while she regularly rejected her husband - I grew and got hornier by the second. My cock was rock hard again - I crawled between her spread legs, opened her vulva with my fingers and slid my cock against it; slowly, under soft moans, I slid my cock inside her inch by inch, deliciously slippery and so nice and hot that I almost cum - I withdrew my cock, waited a few seconds and pushed my cock inside her, faster and with more force until I felt my balls against her buttocks. I grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulders, the pressure on my cock increased, almost too much - I let go of her legs and lay down with my full weight on her as my cock moved back and forth inside her. I gripped her full buttocks and kept thrusting. She loved the way my pubic bone touched her clit. What I really wanted was for her to sit on all fours, her head toward her husband, her ass/cunt up and her legs wide apart. That way I had a magnificent view of her wide buttocks, her wet pussy, her firm/thick thighs and similarly, her husband is going to see her face, he is going to see me, wrathfully behind and above her ass, he will see her reaction the moment I, purposefully, penetrate her very hard and with my hands on her wide hips, pull her firmly towards me to achieve maximum effect for hard penetration into her pussy.
This is how it happened. I loved moving my cock back and forth inside her, slowly - faster - no movement. Her vaginal muscles were doing a very good job of course also because my cock had a good thickness. While thrusting I massaged her back and shoulder muscles and really enjoyed her very wide ass/hips which I grasped firmly with my hands.
We took a break / had a drink. I actually wanted to belittle the man even more - I was (becoming) angry with him too; how could he disqualify such a jewel of a woman! I kissed the woman deeply and long into her mouth.
We had regained some of our strength. The opportunity now presented itself to fuck this firm woman with her outstanding buttocks, anally. She told me that she was an anal virgin. Fantastic - never before had her husband been allowed to penetrate her anally and I was offered it on a silver platter. She asked me to be very careful, especially when penetrating my glans. She took the doggy position with her husband facing her/my side. This way he could clearly see how I pushed my cock inside his wife's anus bit by bit. We took our time and eventually our movements were able to become more relaxed, wider and more powerful. The woman fingered herself to several orgasms - I too cum very explosively in her hot ass.

The man had jerked off beyond our observation and sat in a chair looking at us, exhausted. We had enjoyed each other very much. We all took a shower. Then we talked to each other in the living room. The husband was very timid. He said he regretted his attitude toward his wife. The wife made no allusion to a possible next fuck with him. She did with me. We see each other, without his knowledge, regularly in my home. As I wrote before, to me she is a jewel of a woman. She grants herself her escapades as repair payments from her husband.

Have Lots of Fun,
Peter
Well written and very descriptive. Thank you.

My first time watching was nerve wracking. My wife of 25 years had finally agreed and slept with an old HS friend, but I couldn't watch. So our next step was posting adds to Craigslist (it was 2011), and we selected a man (who turned out to be a swinger). We met at the bar of a hotel, had drinks and talked. Then we decided to head upstairs. As I chased down the waiter to pay the tab (with an obvious hardon in my pants), my wife and her bull stepped out of the bar. I paid and left, frantically looking for my wife. I found them making out in a hall. We went up to our room and they made out for a long while. Then they finally moved to the bedroom. They fucked, on and on they fucked, but neither came. He pressed her against the window, curtains open, and fucked her from behind. He put her on the floor and fucked her some more. Finally she wanted to take a break and go back to the hotel bar. I stayed in the room watching the Texas Rangers World Series game, but they went down.
They returned undressed and started fucking again. At that point they had fucked almost two hours in total. The phone rang and I answered, a man in the bar asked if this was Remey’s room. This was her pretend name we started with. I was shocked and kept denying it was her room. Turns out she met him in the bar & invited him up, without her telling me. She was certainly hooked on being a Hotwife. She was mad I didn’t let him come up, she was so many steps ahead of me. I still regret not letting him come up, wondering what He looked like, what a MMF view would be like, and if either would stay the night with us.

Her first “cheating” hookup (not sex planned by both of us) was December 9 & 10, 2011, at a downtown Dallas Hotel. She was working at a dance competition there and met an Englishman named Bard at the bar. She initially was with her friends there for the event, but they went to their rooms so she started flirting with him. So the night of the 9th, she went back to his room. They fucked that night, then in the morning they fucked again. She was late for the event that morning, which wasn’t like her. She was suppose to stay in a room with one of her coworker friends, but stayed with Bard instead. I arrived at the event to watch the competition and could tell something was off. She confessed later that night. That crushed me because she took risks. In hindsight it’s risks that really turned her on.

I told my wife my fantasy, and a couple months later on my birthday, she made me a cuckold.

I came home from work and my wife was dressed up. She told me we were going out to dinner. As we were walking at the restaurant, I noticed her stockings had a seam, so she was wearing thigh highs. After we ordered the food, she handed me her phones and asked me to look at the latest picture, discreetly. So holding the phone in my lap, I looked and it was a selfie taken in a bathroom mirror, not our mirror. My wife was naked (but I could see the tops of her stockings) and she was standing next to a naked man. I looked at her and she told me my birthday present was my fantasy coming true. So many questions were running through my mind, but all I asked her was if she enjoyed herself. She said yes and I told her I was glad. Later I found out that the outfit she was wearing at dinner was the outfit she wore for him.

This started our journey and my wife is still with him.