Fit Mature Jane

wetjane69

Apr 13, 2020
This is my 58 years old gf Jane. We been together for 8 years now. I met her at the gym. She joined the gym 6 months after her previous bf of 20 years left. She was married before that to guy what was bisexual and would brings guys from the bar to fuck them both according to her. They got divorced because he cheated on her with some other women, among many other issues.

I am the second guy from the gym that she spread her legs for in 6 months. She said the 1st guy was in good shape but years of steroid abuse made him had ha hard time getting it up, but he loved bending her over and eating her.I cant get that image out of my mind, and it gets me hard thinking about it.

This is my 58 years old gf Jane. We been together for 8 years now. I met her at the gym. She joined the gym 6 months after her previous bf of 20 years left. She was married before that to guy what was bisexual and would brings guys from the bar to fuck them both according to her. They got divorced because he cheated on her with some other women, among many other issues.

I am the second guy from the gym that she spread her legs for in 6 months. She said the 1st guy was in good shape but years of steroid abuse made him had ha hard time getting it up, but he loved bending her over and eating her.I cant get that image out of my mind, and it gets me hard thinking about it.
She's a beauty

She is beautiful