Flashing milf

First wife liked to wear sexy outfits and she knew it turned me on so convinced her to wear more revealing whenever a friend would show up. She loved the attention and my reaction after he left. We made a game out of it and she'd get more revealing and giving him unobstructed views of her pussy on occasion that didn't last long tho as she had to have both our cock's. We never complained

First wife liked to wear sexy outfits and she knew it turned me on so convinced her to wear more revealing whenever a friend would show up. She loved the attention and my reaction after he left. We made a game out of it and she'd get more revealing and giving him unobstructed views of her pussy on occasion that didn't last long tho as she had to have both our cock's. We never complained
Lovely, do show :)

with her body, tight tops, no bra would be an irresistible cock magnet.