phoenix98186

Couple
Jun 14, 2019
Washington D.C.
Sarah is 30, 5’6’’ about 135lbs with a thin waist and 34C breasts, mixed (half black) and sexy as hell. She loves to suck dick and is a wildcat in the bedroom.

JD, a friends 18 yr old son, was staying with us for a week. The night before, his 18th birthday, I watched as he and my wife, Sarah, fucked several times. He is supposed to be staying with us until Friday morning, so we still have two more days of a possible play thing living in our house. JD is 18, black, muscular and lean, with what appears to be about a 9 inch dick.

I woke up early on Wednesday morning to go to work and realized that Sarah had already gotten out of bed. I went into our master bath and she wasn’t in there, so I walked down the hall to see if she was making coffee and breakfast in the kitchen. I heard them before I saw them, so I peeked my head around the guestroom door frame and saw that Sarah had woke up early to suck some dick before work. I stood there and watched her bent over JD’s dick working feverishly. JD had his eyes closed and was moaning gently as Sarah took his dick all the way to the back of her throat. I didn’t see any reason why I should be left out, so I crept forward and lowered my briefs as I stood behind Sarah. She pushed her ass back a little and swayed it back and forth like a cat. I easily slid in her pussy and was encouraged with her moaning as I thrust in her pussy with a nice slow rhythm. I couldn’t help but encourage them, “come on JD cum in her mouth. Make her swallow all of that.” It didn’t take much encouraging for me to see JD put his hand on the back of Sarah’s head and start to push her head down. Knowing Sarah, I knew she was going to swallow every bit. I saw from his face that he was cumming and it pushed me over the edge. I thrust forward and unloaded into her pussy. I pulled out slowly as she was still sucking on his dick and licking his balls. I went to go shower and as I walked back through I saw that she was riding him. I leaned in and said my goodbyes as I headed out the door.

While at work, I kept checking my phone to see if she had sent me anything. At around 9:30 she sent a text photo of her pussy with cum leaking out of it. She said they fucked a couple of times before she dropped him off at his practice. I was so excited to get home. I thought about it all day. I had a hardon through many of my meetings that day. Around two, Sarah text me to say that not only did I not need to pick up JD, but that I should also wait to come home until she lets me know. I was curious as to what she was up to.

I received a text around 4 saying to come on home but to go to the basement. As I was coming home I thought I knew what she was doing. We have a security system throughout the house, and we have a camera in the bedroom. When I got to the basement I started up my laptop and checked the live feed. Sure enough, there was Sarah and JD on our bed. They were just kissing on each other, but I knew it was going to go farther. The thing that really shocked me was when I saw another guy step into view and start taking his pants off. We had talked about having several guys at once but I didn’t realize she had somehow set something up that day.

I could only assume it was another one of the players from JDs camp. The new kid was black, a little shorter than JD, and seemed young. I watched as JD was sucking on her titties and the other guy positioned between her legs. I knew he was about to enter my wife. A stranger. A kid I didn’t even know was about to fuck my wife’s pussy and I was so pumped I already had my dick in my hand. I was glued to the screen as this kid started to fuck my wife. I saw him high five JD and saw JD pull out his monster cock for Sarah to suck on. She was on her back like a slut being used by two barely legal football players. The new kid was fucking hard with her legs up around his shoulders. I could see she wasn’t even sucking off JD anymore because she was being pounded so hard. She just had his dick in her hand and her other hand on her clit. I could see when he started to cum because he was holding her so tight. I wished I had sound to hear them. He quickly pulled out and collapsed onto a chair we have in the corner. JD turned Sarah over and started to fuck her doggie style. He pulled on her hair with one hand and had her by the shoulder with the other. He was fucking her so hard I thought she might be sore later. She was orgasming from him fucking her. I watched as she grabbed the sheets and put her head down and recognized the trembles she did when cumming. JD started to come shortly after dropping another load in my wife. As JD pulled out, Sarah rolled onto her back and lay there surely exhausted.

The new kid got up from the chair and slowly put his pants on. He was saying something to JD when Sarah called him over. She undid his jeans again and started to suck on his dick once more. I could see JD was saying something and laughing as the new kid started to get in the rhythm of Sarah deepthroating him. All of a sudden, he dropped his pants and pulled Sarah close to him. He bent her over the bed and started to fuck her doggie again. He was slapping her ass and fucking her rough. I could say he was saying something to her and I again wished we had sound for our system. JD got up and laid on the bed so Sarah could reach his dick. She eagerly took it in her mouth and was bobbing her head on JD’s massive cock as his friend fucked her already used pussy. The new kid fucked her for what seemed like forever when he finally came in my wife. He pulled his jeans up again, said something to JD and walked out. I could hear him as he left through the front door.

I was about to go upstairs when I saw Sarah lay back on the bed and motion for JD to come over. She started to kiss him and whisper in his ear. It looked like he was in love from whatever she was saying. He positioned himself between her legs again and slowly entered my wife. I watched as he was kissing her and playing with her breasts as he was slowly fucking Sarah. It almost seemed as if he was making love to my wife. He was going slow and taking his time. Sarah smiled up at the camera and just kept looking at the camera as JD slow fucked her. She wrapped her legs around his waist at one point and was scratching his back as I’m sure she was cumming. It didn’t take him much longer before he came again. Much like every other time that week he dropped his load inside of my wife. JD laid on my wife for a couple of minutes kissing and gently caressing her breasts before he got up and went to the guest room.

When I came up to the bedroom she looked exhausted. Sarah was sweaty and her pussy was puffy and red. She laughed and said she was definitely going to be sore tomorrow. I went to the bathroom and started the shower. We both stepped in the shower and I could see all of the cum running out of her. She laughed and pointed out where it was running down her legs on both sides. I could even see some of it dripping in the bottom of the shower. I had already jerked off twice in the basement, but Sarah began telling me about how big they both were and how wonderful it was with them taking turns on her. I quickly got hard. I thought maybe I could put her against the shower wall, but she said she was too sore. I settled for her sucking on my dick until I came and she swallowed.

As we laid in bed, we talked about what had happened and how she got one of JDs new friends to join in on the fun. JD mentioned that we could even get more guys if we wanted, but both of us thought that might be too much at the moment. We did decide we wanted to try something special with JD the next day since it would be his last full day with us. We both fell asleep thinking of the possibilities for the next day.