phoenix98186

Couple
Jun 14, 2019
Washington D.C.
She is 30, 5’6’’ about 135lbs with a thin waist and 34C breasts, mixed (half black) and sexy as hell. She loves to suck dick and is a wildcat in the bedroom.

A friend from college called me to let me know his son would be attending a football camp close to where we live in Washington DC. He was wondering if it was possible for his son to stay at our place while he attended the weeklong training. We agreed and forgot about it until a couple weeks before the camp.

I went to the airport to pick up JD on Sunday and was shocked to see the man he had become. He was obviously upset on the drive to the house, and upon questioning he indicated he wasn’t excited about missing his 18th birthday. He was away from his friends and wouldn’t be able to attend their senior trip to Six Flags. As we sat eating dinner that night, JD explained how his father felt the camp was more important for his future than a senior trip or his birthday with friends. We both felt bad for him but agreed with his dad. Sarah asked when his birthday was and when he said Tuesday, we all decided we would go out to dinner or do something special that day.

That night in bed, Sarah kept talking about how big JD had gotten. He was 6 foot and all lean muscle. The last time we had seen him was five years earlier at his thirteenth birthday party. I started to tease her about giving him a special present for his birthday and when I saw her blushing I knew she had already thought about it. We fucked while she told me how she wanted to ride his cock and swallow his load while I watched.

We emailed all Monday after dropping JD off at the college for camp. We had decided that we would try and get JD some good pussy for his birthday. Our concern was that he wouldn’t do it due to an idea that he would get in trouble or that I would be angry. Sarah was confident if I kept my distance she would be able to get him to fuck her.

On Tuesday morning, Sarah fixed breakfast in a tiny lace teddy she had that barely covered her ass. She didn’t wear a bra so her nipples poked through the fabric. I acted like it was a normal day while I saw JD was excited and hesitant to look at her for too long. I stated that I had to go to work early and that she would drop him off. I took the train to work thinking about how she might be fucking him at that exact moment. At 9am I text her to see what had happened, but she said he didn’t make a move, so she was going to tonight.

I brought JD home that evening and walked into the kitchen to tell Sarah that he was going to be in the shower in a second. She had me go outside to mow the lawn. She wanted to make sure JD could hear I was outside. I began the yard work getting harder by the second knowing she was about to seduce him.

* From her perspective*

I could hear him getting the shower ready in our guest room. I waited until he was in there for a couple minutes so I knew he wouldn’t be paying attention to any sounds I made. I disrobed and slipped into the bathroom. I could see his beautiful shape through the semi-clear curtain and the steam. There is something about a strong black man that makes me quiver. I stepped into the shower behind him and he freaked out. He was rambling and saying sorry and trying to cover himself. I told him I just wanted to make his birthday special. I didn’t wait for him to answer as I knelt down and took his dick in my mouth. Feeling his fleshy head slide past my lips and harden as I performed my craft had me leaking. I love the feeling of the hot shower water hitting my head while he tenses up. I could feel his balls tightening and his shaft starting to pulse so I pulled away and bent against the opposite side of the shower. I asked him to please fuck my pussy and he didn’t even say a word. The next thing I felt was the pressure as he pushed into me. My husband isn’t small by any means. He has a good 7 inches but JD was obviously eight or night inches and thick. I love the amazing feeling of being full and tingling that always occurs when I’m fucked from behind. I knew he wasn’t a virgin because he was lasting longer than I expected. As I was about to orgasm I felt him tense up then the rush as his cum shot into me. He quickly pulled out and was starting to apologize when I smiled, kissed him, and stepped out of the shower. I went back to my bedroom and played with my clit until I came thinking about what might play out later.

* From her perspective*

I came in the house to see her sitting on the couch watching 90 Day Fiancé’ on the tv. She had a big smile on her face and I knew she had got something from him. I sat down and heard about how she took advantage of him in the shower. I knew I had to go speak with him so he wouldn’t be worried. I wanted this to continue so I had to make sure he knew I was good.

He was sitting on his bed when I entered the room. I could tell he was trying to decide what to say to me. I explained to him that we want him to have a great birthday week and that I not only wasn’t upset but that I enjoy it. He wasn’t too shocked, as his father and mother are also in the lifestyle, but I could see he was still a little concerned. I told him that for tonight at least he can do whatever he wants with Sarah and there would be no repercussions. It was his birthday present. It also made him at ease knowing that she was on an IUD so he could go bareback and cum in her as much as he wanted.

I went back to the living room and changed the tv to the Nationals game. JD came out and sat on the other side of the couch from Sarah. I could see he was still nervous, so I said I would order a pizza and we could watch the Nats game the rest of the evening. The three of us sat watching the game for about ten minutes when I looked over at Sarah, “baby maybe you should blow JD so he can relax some”. She immediately went over to him and dropped to her knees. He just sat there as she pulled his cock out and started pleasing him with her tongue. They were both getting into it with him pushing her head down and her gagging on his dick periodically when the doorbell rang. I told them I would get the pizza.

When I came back Sarah had mounted him and was riding his dick. She was going slow at first really enjoying how much he was stretching her out. I sat back in the chair and watched as she rode him. He was kissing her nipples and had loosened up enough to grab her ass and pull her down onto him. I knew she was about to make him cum because she was starting her dirty talk, “you want to cum in my pussy? Fuck me hard JD. Cum in this pussy. I’m all yours for the night. I need your cum baby.” JD did one more hard thrust and started to tremble. I knew he was cumming in my wife’s pussy right then. I was stroking hard at this point. She slid off of him and began to lick his cock clean which made him tremble even more with the sensitivity.

The rest of the night was spent eating pizza, watching the Nats game, and watching Sarah and JD fuck. He bent her over the couch doggie style, she blew him a couple more times, and he even fucked her missionary. I was amazed at how much he could fuck and still have the energy and a hard dick. I realized I was probably the same at 18. Throughout the evening, I just jerked off and enjoyed the scene. When we all finally went to bed I figured I was going to get some good pussy, but Sarah was exhausted from fucking JD all evening. I did reach over and run my fingers along her pussy feeling all of his cum running out of her as I jerked off. Once I came we both fell asleep anticipating the rest of the week.