For both Hot Wifing and Cuckolding.Is there still love and real affection for your husband? Or is it like just a place to live and have your thrills

Aug 5, 2022
My question is seriously when you get into this lifestyle both hot wifeing and cuckolding, with all seriousness do you generally still love and have affection towards your husband?
Like you once used to have dates and laugh together and go places and prioritize each other, keeping both your best interests at heart and generally have caring and compassion for your husband.

Since you entered the lifestyle do you find yourself not the same as before?
Like an example: if husband has a medical emergency and your boyfriend is on the way to visit you, do you tell husband to fend for himself or do you put boyfriend on hold to help your husband

Another example is if your husband plans a vacation for both of you, for alone time to reconnect do you go with him just the two of you or do you try to bring your boyfriend also.

Because I am reading a lot of posts that seem like the husband is left out on almost every aspect of life anymore and only seconds away from being completely replaced.

I could say if it were only sex that she is getting and once it's over then back to being her husband's wife, but not so it seems that most husbands here are ready or already replaced and only kept around for financial support and a roof over the wife's head .

Kept in chastity for ever , no longer allowed pic sex , degraded talked bad to humiliated and the like .

And if that's the parts you both like fine it's your thing BUT while doing YOUR thing do you still hold your husband higher than a boyfriend that can be gone a day later without any care about you .

Is your husband so low that he regards himself worthless?

Do you think your husband is worthless and if so what keeps you there married to a worthless man , because it's obvious you ARE getting much better than him so why stay married to him ? Doesn't that embarrass You to others ?

Or is this whole website ( what I'm honestly thinking is the case ) All just fantasy and each post is really a Man that is bored and needing an outlet of some sorts .

I don't believe a wife will stay married to a loser , a worthless man , never giving sex to him and worse a man that will Stay and put up with being ridiculed and embarrassed and humiliated and used like a dumb ass .

Still totally in Love continuing as each others best friends and soulmate.

WWTP Avatar.jpg

To the rest of your question i acknowledge it can go both ways, it depends on both of you and your interests, everyone is different but I don't feel left out at all, i only feel compersion.

In my first marriage i was an unknowing cuck for years although her whole family knew. Eventually, after i found out, my family and all our friends and my boss and coworkers did too. Like the teachers who abused me as a teen, She broke me to the idea and serving her and her Lovers conditioning me to my fate forever. She eventually divorced me, the official reason "sexual incompatibility" after deciding living with a small dicked premature ejaculating cuck who would be a submissive cuckold to her, her Bulls, her girlfriends, and even my own brother wasn't for her. Her disgust, contempt, and open scorn only made it better for me to be worse in her eyes and that seemed to be something she drove to make it easier to ultimately divorce me and feel good about herself.

1670599455732.jpeg

My present wife, a family friend of my first wife, married me BECAUSE i was already a broken and trained submissive domesticated cuckold who had proved fidelity and responsibility under the most trying conditions so she could have her cake and eat it too. A relationship that she had never considered growing up. Coming from divorced household and having Mormon neighbors she only knew 4 models for adult life: single, married, divorced, or polygamy. Ethical non-monogamy didn't seem to be wide spread in small town middle America then.

Since then the only thing I feel we lost between us was any sense of jealousy she might have had about me. She has long loaned me out to girlfriends and men for a variety of reasons. Unlike my first wife who grew disgusted by my willing submission to her Lovers humiliating demands it's a total turn-on for my wife.

Yes she does things with other men she doesn't do with me, like kiss and beg for their big cocks and sperm, but then She lives with me and i get to see her doing all the everyday intimate things that that couples living together might take for granted and might even get on their nerves. i would miss those far more if we weren't together than the limited sex we have.

Any man can pay women for sex but even a "girlfriend" experience is temporary and guarded, my wife has traveled with men for more than a month at a time, it doesn't replace the day to day intimacy of a committed couple.

a m french kiss IMG_4103.jpg

14 Hot Wife 2nd Vaginal O.JPG

mmThe kiss.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 1079228

To the rest of your question i acknowledge it can go both ways, it depends on both of you and your interests, everyone is different but I don't feel left out at all, i only feel compersion.

In my first marriage i was an unknowing cuck for years although her whole family knew. Eventually, after i found out, my family and all our friends and my boss and coworkers did too. Like the teachers who abused me as a teen, She broke me to the idea and serving her and her Lovers conditioning me to my fate forever. She eventually divorced me, the official reason "sexual incompatibility" after deciding living with a small dicked premature ejaculating cuck who would be a submissive cuckold to her, her Bulls, her girlfriends, and even my own brother wasn't for her. Her disgust, contempt, and open scorn only made it better for me to be worse in her eyes and that seemed to be something she drove to make it easier to ultimately divorce me and feel good about herself.

View attachment 1079233

My present wife, a family friend of my first wife, married me BECAUSE i was already a broken and trained submissive domesticated cuckold who had proved fidelity and responsibility under the most trying conditions so she could have her cake and eat it too. A relationship that she had never considered growing up. Coming from divorced household and having Mormon neighbors she only knew 4 models for adult life: single, married, divorced, or polygamy. Ethical non-monogamy didn't seem to be wide spread in small town middle America then.

Since then the only thing I feel we lost between us was any sense of jealousy she might have had about me. She has long loaned me out to girlfriends and men for a variety of reasons. Unlike my first wife who grew disgusted by my willing submission to her Lovers humiliating demands it's a total turn-on for my wife.

Yes she does things with other men she doesn't do with me, like kiss and beg for their big cocks and sperm, but then She lives with me and i get to see her doing all the everyday intimate things that that couples living together might take for granted and might even get on their nerves. i would miss those far more if we weren't together than the limited sex we have.

Any man can pay women for sex but even a "girlfriend" experience is temporary and guarded, my wife has traveled with men for more than a month at a time, it doesn't replace the day to day intimacy of a committed couple.

View attachment 1079235

View attachment 1079239

View attachment 1079238
Sure ok so with the new wife and her wanting you because of the way you are, it would seem she made out and you made out both wanting what each other had to offer , and that seems what everyone wants, even if NOT a cuckold relationship.

In those 3 pictures and assuming if they were me n my wife and her boyfriend, Bull or whatever name they are called , I would be totally ok with that yes race has no difference between me , but for argument sake, yes her black lover , would be totally fine with me, and a white guy fine too ,
Nothing wrong in my mind with any race , what I'm saying is that yes she can have her lovers , but look I'm still human and have feelings and still want sex , and am not the type to pay for it , not would she want me to pay for it , so where else do I get my satisfaction from ?

I don't want to go without it?
And for me at least I have always been keen on something ' fair-fare' however it's spelled, it comes from child trauma ,
She knows this on our part , so I would have a hard time with being denied anything, to me it's not even fact that I'm smaller/weaker/quieter/bigger/better/worse or anything like that, it's not even sexual it can be she n he went to the movies , the thing is I might if it were that into my head at the moment, want to take her to the movies also sometime and if she said NO cause that's something reserved for her and him not for us , then it would be hard for me .
If I don't like going to the movies than fine different story,

Basically I would be totally interested and ok with my wife having her fun but would draw the line if she would ' choose ' him over me .

And some are ok with that, it seems you are ok as you say she will do things with him and Not do with you.

Another example is if she loves me less because she will do things with him and NOT with me , and if I pushed it would she give in .
Sure I love my wife and hope she Me , I'd feel maybe she doesn't love me enough to give in to my request if I wanted something that she is giving him and not me .

Not sure if I can explain what I'm saying but hope you can understand it

Sure ok so with the new wife and her wanting you because of the way you are, it would seem she made out and you made out both wanting what each other had to offer , and that seems what everyone wants, even if NOT a cuckold relationship.

In those 3 pictures and assuming if they were me n my wife and her boyfriend, Bull or whatever name they are called , I would be totally ok with that yes race has no difference between me , but for argument sake, yes her black lover , would be totally fine with me, and a white guy fine too ,
Nothing wrong in my mind with any race , what I'm saying is that yes she can have her lovers , but look I'm still human and have feelings and still want sex , and am not the type to pay for it , not would she want me to pay for it , so where else do I get my satisfaction from ?

I don't want to go without it?
And for me at least I have always been keen on something ' fair-fare' however it's spelled, it comes from child trauma ,
She knows this on our part , so I would have a hard time with being denied anything, to me it's not even fact that I'm smaller/weaker/quieter/bigger/better/worse or anything like that, it's not even sexual it can be she n he went to the movies , the thing is I might if it were that into my head at the moment, want to take her to the movies also sometime and if she said NO cause that's something reserved for her and him not for us , then it would be hard for me .
If I don't like going to the movies than fine different story,

Basically I would be totally interested and ok with my wife having her fun but would draw the line if she would ' choose ' him over me .

And some are ok with that, it seems you are ok as you say she will do things with him and Not do with you.

Another example is if she loves me less because she will do things with him and NOT with me , and if I pushed it would she give in .
Sure I love my wife and hope she Me , I'd feel maybe she doesn't love me enough to give in to my request if I wanted something that she is giving him and not me .

Not sure if I can explain what I'm saying but hope you can understand it

View attachment 1079228

View attachment 1079233

View attachment 1079235

View attachment 1079239

View attachment 1079238
Kissing is very intimate and you say she won't kiss you,,
I couldn't handle that part

My question is seriously when you get into this lifestyle both hot wifeing and cuckolding, with all seriousness do you generally still love and have affection towards your husband?
Like you once used to have dates and laugh together and go places and prioritize each other, keeping both your best interests at heart and generally have caring and compassion for your husband.

Like an example: if husband has a medical emergency and your boyfriend is on the way to visit you, do you tell husband to fend for himself or do you put boyfriend on hold to help your husband

Another example is if your husband plans a vacation for both of you, for alone time to reconnect do you go with him just the two of you or do you try to bring your boyfriend also.

Because I am reading a lot of posts that seem like the husband is left out on almost every aspect of life anymore and only seconds away from being completely replaced.

I could say if it were only sex that she is getting and once it's over then back to being her husband's wife, but not so it seems that most husbands here are ready or already replaced and only kept around for financial support and a roof over the wife's head .

Kept in chastity for ever , no longer allowed pic sex , degraded talked bad to humiliated and the like .

And if that's the parts you both like fine it's your thing BUT while doing YOUR thing do you still hold your husband higher than a boyfriend that can be gone a day later without any care about you .

Do you think your husband is worthless and if so what keeps you there married to a worthless man , because it's obvious you ARE getting much better than him so why stay married to him ? Doesn't that embarrass You to others ?

Or is this whole website ( what I'm honestly thinking is the case ) All just fantasy and each post is really a Man that is bored and needing an outlet of some sorts .

I don't believe a wife will stay married to a loser , a worthless man , never giving sex to him and worse a man that will Stay and put up with being ridiculed and embarrassed and humiliated and used like a dumb ass .
My wife and I were involved in hotwifing and swinging until she started holding back on me in bed and saving her best for her boy toys. I shut everything down and reminded her that I'm not a cuckold. Surprisingly, she didn't argue the point and actually apologized for holding out on me. And now she's giving me the best I've had in a long time so all well that ends well. Not sure we'll ever return to either hotwifing or swinging.

My wife and I were involved in hotwifing and swinging until she started holding back on me in bed and saving her best for her boy toys. I shut everything down and reminded her that I'm not a cuckold. Surprisingly, she didn't argue the point and actually apologized for holding out on me. And now she's giving me the best I've had in a long time so all well that ends well. Not sure we'll ever return to either hotwifing or swinging.
You don't often hear/read these things on this site much. It's cool your wife admitted it. I'll bet there were some tough conversations.

You don't often hear/read these things on this site much. It's cool your wife admitted it. I'll bet there were some tough conversations.
Actually, no. Just the one conversation where I called her on it. After that we agreed to a break but no discussions since, no attitude, just back to monogamy.

The 1st rule of this lifestyle is to preserve the primary relationship, her actions jeopardized that. Glad to see that you saw it early on and took control. Even as a cuckold you must be her #1. Denial is a subset of cuckolding & hotwifing which works for some couples.

I believe there was...she knew how turned on I was by seeing her face and hearing her, plus she got the physical satisfaction of it. There was only three guys we invited in and only one was of average size (he was my best friend). We both benefited from the encounters.