For the Hot Wives, Vixens & Stags, Wife Sharers, Cuckolds and Bulls...

We are very much the same. Almost do not consider myself to be a cuckold. I share my wife with men of our choosing. If you go to page one on Elaine
s First Time thread in the Share Your Real Stories Forum you can see how we started and the aspects of the lifestyle we enjoy. Good Luck. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have

We're not newbies but are newer to the lifestyle. We started our quest in this lifestyle back at the in the last quarter of 2019. We see a lot of the posts and information fall within the parameters of the Cuckold Lifestyle which is something we don't take part in. A lot of times some of the posts are not fit for us to chiime in on because they are more cuckold lifestyle focused. The humiliation aspect is not something we choose to use in regards to our play time. In our relationship, there really is no need for demeaning or degradation. For us, we really take parts of the Hot Wife, Vixen & Stag, Wife-Sharing and Bull Lifestyles to essentially complete what we believe works for us.

We're interested in hearing from you folks what category you fall under and why and for the folks who don't have a specific category, what parts of the other categories do you take to make what you enjoy work for you? What caused you to pick the lifestyle you did? We're interested in hearing more about the little deeper side of what it is got you to this and what you make work for you.

Feel free to ask us what we take top make ours work as well. We are pretty open minded and an open book as well.
As we discussed in my thread, I also don't fall into estrict cuckold standards, we like things from both cuckolding and stag world mixed. Humiliation has no place in our games either. (not judging who likes it, not at all, we just are not into that).

I guess its all about the way each one sees it. Today I read here somwhere something like "I love when she asks me clean her. The humiliation on that arouses us"... I also love to clean her, but neither of us sees it as humiliation we just fell horny as fuck and we like the feeling of doing something very kinky!

We don't get into the humiliation thing either. Don't consider hubby's cleaning up a derogatory thing. He enjoys it immensely and it keeps him interested and ready to go when it's time. I think there is a tiny bit of naturally feeling humiliated on his part when he's cleaning but he never complains. We all enjoy each others company and want everyone to feel at ease.

We don't get into the humiliation thing either. Don't consider hubby's cleaning up a derogatory thing. He enjoys it immensely and it keeps him interested and ready to go when it's time. I think there is a tiny bit of naturally feeling humiliated on his part when he's cleaning but he never complains. We all enjoy each others company and want everyone to feel at ease.
hummm I never cleaned her up in front of him... maybe there I will feel strange, at least on the 1st time.. but since we are getting closer and closer the tree of us, and he so respectful with each ones boundaries. He doesn't fight to be the Alpha since he knows I'm not willing to give this position up... I guess we are both alphas to her lol

We're not newbies but are newer to the lifestyle. We started our quest in this lifestyle back at the in the last quarter of 2019. We see a lot of the posts and information fall within the parameters of the Cuckold Lifestyle which is something we don't take part in. A lot of times some of the posts are not fit for us to chiime in on because they are more cuckold lifestyle focused. The humiliation aspect is not something we choose to use in regards to our play time. In our relationship, there really is no need for demeaning or degradation. For us, we really take parts of the Hot Wife, Vixen & Stag, Wife-Sharing and Bull Lifestyles to essentially complete what we believe works for us.

We're interested in hearing from you folks what category you fall under and why and for the folks who don't have a specific category, what parts of the other categories do you take to make what you enjoy work for you? What caused you to pick the lifestyle you did? We're interested in hearing more about the little deeper side of what it is got you to this and what you make work for you.

Feel free to ask us what we take top make ours work as well. We are pretty open minded and an open book as well.
As your discovering, there's as many was to have adventurous sex as there people having adventurous sex! I am turned on by seeing my wife fuck others. She is turned on by fucking him/them for me. I watch a lot, or watch after we have fucked, or I have eaten her before the bull fucks her. We have even invited him to fuck her as we are 69'ing and I've tasted her on his cock! It was all in the moment and was exquisitely pleasurable.

Go and explore! Live Long and Cum A lot!

Kate and I have been very active in our 'alternative lifestyle' for over 20 years. We have belonged to a few local swing clubs, we have visited swing clubs in other States, we have attended National and Regional lifestyle conventions, enjoyed many vacations (over 20 times) at Hedonism II in Jamaica, and even been on swinger Caribbean cruises. I mention this only to establish that we have met hundreds of lifestyle folks over the years.

The only consistent thing we have found in getting to know so many lifestylers is that every couple has different aspects of sexual freedom that they enjoy. Some couples only play with other couples, some include single men, etc... We have heard so many variations of hotwife/stag-vixen/cuckold that one can imagine. If they like something they do it more and if they dislike something they don't do it again. Practicing an alternative lifestyle gives people the freedom to enjoy what they like. People try too hard to put labels on things or put people in ideological boxes.

We do play with other couples but not often. Our fun is getting my wife laid, usually with me watching, jerking off, and cleaning her up afterward. We only go to clubs or events where we can find guys to have sex with Kate. Lifestyle conventions are couples-only as was our Windjammer cruise. Kate has sex with the bartenders and security guys working the conventions, and on the cruise, she had sex with some of the crew members. At Hedo there are always plenty of single guys for my wife to choose from...that's why we have been there so many times.

Guys who have sex with my wife are just guys and I am never denied sex or forced to do anything. That being said, I admit that there is some inherent subtle humiliation or submissiveness involved with sitting in a chair jerking off while I watch other guys enjoy my wife. Likewise with me licking their cum out of my wife in front of them or sometimes sucking their cock. It is all mutual consent fun among adults.

We have experienced many different scenarios in our activities to get my wife laid by different guys. I love to share stories of our experiences and answer questions. Feel free to PM me.

Kate and I have been very active in our 'alternative lifestyle' for over 20 years. We have belonged to a few local swing clubs, we have visited swing clubs in other States, we have attended National and Regional lifestyle conventions, enjoyed many vacations (over 20 times) at Hedonism II in Jamaica, and even been on swinger Caribbean cruises. I mention this only to establish that we have met hundreds of lifestyle folks over the years.

The only consistent thing we have found in getting to know so many lifestylers is that every couple has different aspects of sexual freedom that they enjoy. Some couples only play with other couples, some include single men, etc... We have heard so many variations of hotwife/stag-vixen/cuckold that one can imagine. If they like something they do it more and if they dislike something they don't do it again. Practicing an alternative lifestyle gives people the freedom to enjoy what they like. People try too hard to put labels on things or put people in ideological boxes.

We do play with other couples but not often. Our fun is getting my wife laid, usually with me watching, jerking off, and cleaning her up afterward. We only go to clubs or events where we can find guys to have sex with Kate. Lifestyle conventions are couples-only as was our Windjammer cruise. Kate has sex with the bartenders and security guys working the conventions, and on the cruise, she had sex with some of the crew members. At Hedo there are always plenty of single guys for my wife to choose from...that's why we have been there so many times.

Guys who have sex with my wife are just guys and I am never denied sex or forced to do anything. That being said, I admit that there is some inherent subtle humiliation or submissiveness involved with sitting in a chair jerking off while I watch other guys enjoy my wife. Likewise with me licking their cum out of my wife in front of them or sometimes sucking their cock. It is all mutual consent fun among adults.

We have experienced many different scenarios in our activities to get my wife laid by different guys. I love to share stories of our experiences and answer questions. Feel free to PM me.
WELL SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!