Found a hotwife beginners manual my wife actually liked

Chewbacca

Couple
Mar 30, 2022
OK, I've searched all around the web sites for help introducing and getting my wife to at least understand hotwifing, and possibly even try it. Nothing even close until now. I found this book on Amazon written by a woman for wives or couples that not only explains the why's and how's of this lifestyle, but leads a couple into trying this lifestyle out through roleplay, and gives a bunch of dares or challenges to try.
I bought the book... it was actually free with my Kindle account... and loaded it on my iPad to share reading it with my wife.
She actually finished it first and wasn't mad or turned off, but said she could give this hotwife role-playing a try. Big step in the right direction because before this books explanation she was a solid no go.
We're still on the first page of challenges but she already asked me if I would buy her an anklet because that was one of the first challenges.
The book is "The Faithful Hotwife: Exploring America's Fastest Growing Fantasy" I found it on Amazon as an ebook, but it might be at other places too.

I found it on Amazon and it was free download with my Kindle account but otherwise I think it’s 99 cents to download ebook.
I can try to screen shot some of the hotwife challenges as we do them… some are pretty good. My wife already asked me to get her an anklet to wear because that was a challenge along with starting to dress sexier.
So far so good.

I found it on Amazon and it was free download with my Kindle account but otherwise I think it’s 99 cents to download ebook.
I can try to screen shot some of the hotwife challenges as we do them… some are pretty good. My wife already asked me to get her an anklet to wear because that was a challenge along with starting to dress sexier.
So far so good.
Well the anklet needs a charm indicating she is a hotwife or a vixen etc. Otherwise it is just a piece of jewelry.

Hi, I'm the reluctant hotwife who never heard of this fantasy a year ago.. My hubby shared this faithful hotwife book with me and gave me the challenge of getting verified on a hotwife site and make 3 posts on forums. Here I am. I did look ahead and some of the other dares included me posting pics and chat rooms but I'm working up to that.
I'm loving picking out the hotwife challenges to do or have my hubby do for me. We're working through them, but there are alot of them, and we haven't even gotten to the cuckold ones in the back. Those will take alot of nerve on my end to make my hubby perform some of those dares.
I've never done anything like this, my hubby calls me vanilla which I thought because I am blonde. Now I know, but I'm learning and having a fun time. It's all kind of exciting.

I didn’t know I had to add a charm to the anklet.
I did buy her an anklet when we went to the farmer’s market…. Hold on, yes our farmer’s market has farmers but also food trucks and all kinds of vendors - kinda like a little fair.
Anyway, my wife picks out a nice gold chain anklet and as she’s trying it on this 70 year old jewelry maker lady asks my wife if she knows the significance of wearing the anklet. OMG even this old lady knows about HWing!
My wife must’ve blushed a bit but left it a little vague when she nodded towards me and said “As long as the guy paying for it knows”.
This is going to be so much fun.

Hi, I'm the reluctant hotwife who never heard of this fantasy a year ago.. My hubby shared this faithful hotwife book with me and gave me the challenge of getting verified on a hotwife site and make 3 posts on forums. Here I am. I did look ahead and some of the other dares included me posting pics and chat rooms but I'm working up to that.
I'm loving picking out the hotwife challenges to do or have my hubby do for me. We're working through them, but there are alot of them, and we haven't even gotten to the cuckold ones in the back. Those will take alot of nerve on my end to make my hubby perform some of those dares.
I've never done anything like this, my hubby calls me vanilla which I thought because I am blonde. Now I know, but I'm learning and having a fun time. It's all kind of exciting.
Welcome to this site. You're sure to get a lot of dick pics and attention from the guys here. Weed through what you get and have fun interacting. Therre are a lot of great people here with really sound advice.
Good Luck on your Adventure>

Chewbacca thanks for the recommendation on the the wife and are going through the challenges and I can see the wheels turning in her head I can’t wait to see the stuff she comes up with because she loves to be in charge I’m in for a Wild ride

Chewbacca thanks for the recommendation on the the wife and are going through the challenges and I can see the wheels turning in her head I can’t wait to see the stuff she comes up with because she loves to be in charge I’m in for a Wild ride
I bet that book has sold 100s of copy’s just because of you

Reactions: NEWBIEHotwife
I bet that book has sold 100s of copy’s just because of you
My hubby bought his after hearing about that book from chew or one of the other posters........ anyway, thanks to whoever found this and passed it along because it's really opened up a fun lifestyle that I never thought I'd ever explore. In fact I'm here joining this hw forum website and posting because that was one dare my hubby gave me out of the book. I think it was dare or challenge #5 for me after I was to start dressing sexier and wear an anklet... there were some others but I'll keep those private for now. Lol

K
My hubby bought his after hearing about that book from chew or one of the other posters........ anyway, thanks to whoever found this and passed it along because it's really opened up a fun lifestyle that I never thought I'd ever explore. In fact I'm here joining this hw forum website and posting because that was one dare my hubby gave me out of the book. I think it was dare or challenge #5 for me after I was to start dressing sexier and wear an anklet... there were some others but I'll keep those private for now. Lol
Keep use updated we are loving hearing about your adventure almost as much as you are about it and don’t let anyone judge you live your kink the way you want “you do you boo”

Had to post this here if my wife decides to be a real cuckoldress she is going to be great we were roll playing last night we were with Thomas from Chicago and of course Thomas got to fuck the wife first she was wearing a black baby doll with a peekaboo top she looked so hot after her ate her out he fucked her when they were finished her and I started to kiss and play with each other when she asked if had been a good boy this week and wanted to know if I had masturbated this week I told her yes one time she looked at me and said sense you can’t control your self Thomas is going to fuck again and you can just watch she got on all fours and I Thomas fucked from behind fast and fast while she rubbed her clit no one was home so I told her to be as loud as she wanted she saying it so good we have a chair the our bed room and I looking at and saying hey Jimbo if had any self control you could be ducking your wife it was so hot I haven’t fucked her twice in the same night in years

Oh yeah she has about 3 weeks ago she did but she hasn’t done it again I’m not going to push her she has come along way we are looking to get a couple of realistic dildo to play with it’s been so much fun this last couple of weeks

Oh yeah she has about 3 weeks ago she did but she hasn’t done it again I’m not going to push her she has come along way we are looking to get a couple of realistic dildo to play with it’s been so much fun this last couple of weeks
Slow and easy does it. She's gonna come to terms with it and make u a happy, well use cuck

Reactions: petco
Hi Jimbo,
Sounds like you guys are having a great time role-playing your wife being a hotwife. You mentioned another man from Chicago and I wondered how's that working and do you talk with him over the chat line or do you do a video chat like ... or something. It sounds like fun to explore with another man like that with my hubby watching it all. Let me know how you set that up.
As far as realistic dildos, yes get one or more to play with. I don't use them much to make myself cum, but I do love to put on great suck and f*ck shows for my hubby telling him ro watch a nice thick cock f*ck his wife.. At least it looks like he's enjoying himself when I let him jerk off while he watches me.
Have you done any of those challenges from the book?

Reactions: petco