Found out my girlfriend cheats on me

cuck12345

Male
Feb 27, 2017
I am 25 and my gf is 24. We have been together for 6 years. I've been suspecting that she's been cheating on me for a while now but did nothing about it because it turns me on and i love fantasizing about her infidelities while i masturbate. I recently decided to find out for sure. I know she is attracted to a good friend of mine so i asked him to try to fuck her. After a few days of flirting with her he sent me these pictures. this is my naked girlfriend in her room. Now that i know that she is thay easy i can't stop thinking about it and get turned on all the time thinking about all the guys she might have fucked. she is currently on a business trip with many coworkers including guys and i'm pretty sure she is gonna fuck one of them. I want to watch her fuck other guys someday but for now i am turned on by the fact that she cheats behind my back and i love her even more for it.

Attachments

• 20170715_134048.jpg
    20170715_134048.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 154
  • 20170715_133953.jpg
    20170715_133953.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 144
  • 20170715_133855.jpg
    20170715_133855.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 145
That's pretty hot! If I were in your position i'd tell you know but just make her aware how much it turns you on. Also tell her you're happy for her to carry on
I am 25 and my gf is 24. We have been together for 6 years. I've been suspecting that she's been cheating on me for a while now but did nothing about it because it turns me on and i love fantasizing about her infidelities while i masturbate. I recently decided to find out for sure. I know she is attracted to a good friend of mine so i asked him to try to fuck her. After a few days of flirting with her he sent me these pictures. this is my naked girlfriend in her room. Now that i know that she is thay easy i can't stop thinking about it and get turned on all the time thinking about all the guys she might have fucked. she is currently on a business trip with many coworkers including guys and i'm pretty sure she is gonna fuck one of them. I want to watch her fuck other guys someday but for now i am turned on by the fact that she cheats behind my back and i love her even more for it.
hat's

I would absolutely bust her out on this. If she knows you are turned on and understanding her exhibitionistic side may come out and the fantasies you two can share are endless. Maybe she feels the need for these extra sexcapade but fears you will be jealous so she keeps it to herself
My wife was living in frustration until she found out I was in favor of her acting out her fantasies with other men. Now it is a daily adventure and we have so much to talk about

Reactions: mexicoj
Thank u and if you have a girlfriend or wife or your friends I can feed them this monster cock