Free use

Hello,
My huge tit wife wants to have a “free use” get together, if you’ve seen my post you know she’s stacked, tight, and sexy as hell. My question to the women on this site- have you thought about this and or experienced it? Let me know 😉😉
Damn free use sounds hot

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
So you invite a guy friend and she invites a girlfriend😉

My huge tit slut wife 😉

• Love
Reactions: Havefunxxx24
We were told about the concept of Free Use parties about ten years ago. A girl at a swinger club told my wife, and she thought it sounded fun to try. We could not find any information about these types of parties, so we created our own.

Our youngest son was away in his sophomore year of college, and several of his friends who did not go to college and always hung around to get a glimpse of my wife were still hanging around, calling my wife a MILF behind her back. This flattered my wife, so we let them hang around. They ranged in age from 19-21 at the time. So, under the influence of some alcohol, we invited three of these guys to come over on a Saturday afternoon for a Free Use Day. We also invited two guys my wife thought were hot from our local swinger club to come by and join us. On the day we chose, none of the guys had any clue what the event was but were intrigued to come in the event they got to see my wife undressed.

I told the guys today was house cleaning day, and my wife was going to go about her chores around the house like normal, but they were all free to do anything they desired, and my wife was "free use." That did not really sink in, and I tried to explain anything goes. Two of the five guys present were underage, so I restricted alcohol use from them. The other guys all had beers. The two underage guys were legal, they just could not drink at 19 and 20 years old.

My wife was dressed in a housedress that went above her knees and was billowy at the top. Something a housewife or MILF would wear around the house doing housework. Underneath, she had on a yellow bra and yellow bikini-brief panties. My wife went around dusting and polishing furniture and picture frames, and nobody really seemed to know what to do as college football played on the television. I finally told one of the guys from the swinger club to go into the kitchen and to check out my wife's tits. He gave me a strange look, and I replied, "It is a free-use day; anything goes, buddy."

So, Donny gets up and walks up behind my wife as she is facing the family room with us all watching intently, and he reaches around her from behind and feels her tits over her dress. All eyes are glued on my wife and Donny as he plays with her tits and reaches down inside her dress, while my wife just smiles at us and continues to wife down a coffee table. Donny pushes my wife's bra and dress top down to expose her tits and rock-hard nipples as he lightly pinches her nipples, and the guys are all staring.

The young college-age guys are all mumbling under their breath, and Donny finally stops and says, "I better stop before I go too far." He walks back into the family room as my wife smiles and puts a buck under the sink faucet. I tell the guys, no need to stop. It is free use day. They are all free to take her any way they want with her. My wife, who has not washed a floor by hand in years, gets down ass toward us and begins to scrub the tile floor, bent over doggy style. I decided to help move things along and got up and went and pushed the hem of my wife's housedress up and onto her back, leaving her bright yellow panty-covered ass in full view of the family room as my wife never hesitated and kept washing the floor. My wife's pussy looked so puffy under the panties I wanted to take her myself. I walked back to the family room, and the 19-year-old was rubbing his cock with his hand inside his pants. I told him to go in and check out her pussy.

He walked in and stood looking at my wife's ass and kept looking back at all of us. I told him to pull her panties down if he wanted to see more. He fumbled for a bit, then he pushed the panties down to her knees in one push. Immediately the other two college boys got up and went into the kitchen. I watched as one of the boys got down behind my wife and dropped his jeans and jockeys, and I heard my wife grunt as he grabbed her hips. The two guys from the club got up and joined, and soon my wife had two loads of college cum in her pussy. Her dress was off, and she was lying on the kitchen table.

She was used well that afternoon, all five guys gave her at least one load each, and she was left with loads of cum.

We have still tried to find more information to do one of these parties but can't find much information. If anyone has ideas or suggestions, let us know.

We were told about the concept of Free Use parties about ten years ago. A girl at a swinger club told my wife, and she thought it sounded fun to try. We could not find any information about these types of parties, so we created our own.

Our youngest son was away in his sophomore year of college, and several of his friends who did not go to college and always hung around to get a glimpse of my wife were still hanging around, calling my wife a MILF behind her back. This flattered my wife, so we let them hang around. They ranged in age from 19-21 at the time. So, under the influence of some alcohol, we invited three of these guys to come over on a Saturday afternoon for a Free Use Day. We also invited two guys my wife thought were hot from our local swinger club to come by and join us. On the day we chose, none of the guys had any clue what the event was but were intrigued to come in the event they got to see my wife undressed.

I told the guys today was house cleaning day, and my wife was going to go about her chores around the house like normal, but they were all free to do anything they desired, and my wife was "free use." That did not really sink in, and I tried to explain anything goes. Two of the five guys present were underage, so I restricted alcohol use from them. The other guys all had beers. The two underage guys were legal, they just could not drink at 19 and 20 years old.

My wife was dressed in a housedress that went above her knees and was billowy at the top. Something a housewife or MILF would wear around the house doing housework. Underneath, she had on a yellow bra and yellow bikini-brief panties. My wife went around dusting and polishing furniture and picture frames, and nobody really seemed to know what to do as college football played on the television. I finally told one of the guys from the swinger club to go into the kitchen and to check out my wife's tits. He gave me a strange look, and I replied, "It is a free-use day; anything goes, buddy."

So, Donny gets up and walks up behind my wife as she is facing the family room with us all watching intently, and he reaches around her from behind and feels her tits over her dress. All eyes are glued on my wife and Donny as he plays with her tits and reaches down inside her dress, while my wife just smiles at us and continues to wife down a coffee table. Donny pushes my wife's bra and dress top down to expose her tits and rock-hard nipples as he lightly pinches her nipples, and the guys are all staring.

The young college-age guys are all mumbling under their breath, and Donny finally stops and says, "I better stop before I go too far." He walks back into the family room as my wife smiles and puts a buck under the sink faucet. I tell the guys, no need to stop. It is free use day. They are all free to take her any way they want with her. My wife, who has not washed a floor by hand in years, gets down ass toward us and begins to scrub the tile floor, bent over doggy style. I decided to help move things along and got up and went and pushed the hem of my wife's housedress up and onto her back, leaving her bright yellow panty-covered ass in full view of the family room as my wife never hesitated and kept washing the floor. My wife's pussy looked so puffy under the panties I wanted to take her myself. I walked back to the family room, and the 19-year-old was rubbing his cock with his hand inside his pants. I told him to go in and check out her pussy.

He walked in and stood looking at my wife's ass and kept looking back at all of us. I told him to pull her panties down if he wanted to see more. He fumbled for a bit, then he pushed the panties down to her knees in one push. Immediately the other two college boys got up and went into the kitchen. I watched as one of the boys got down behind my wife and dropped his jeans and jockeys, and I heard my wife grunt as he grabbed her hips. The two guys from the club got up and joined, and soon my wife had two loads of college cum in her pussy. Her dress was off, and she was lying on the kitchen table.

She was used well that afternoon, all five guys gave her at least one load each, and she was left with loads of cum.

We have still tried to find more information to do one of these parties but can't find much information. If anyone has ideas or suggestions, let us know.
Did the son's friends come back for more, or bring around more friends?