Friday Night 5/12

rbh4445

Male
Mar 6, 2023
We live south of Houston and travel maybe once every two months to a lifestyle club that has multiple locations around the city. The background on us is that we have been to these clubs several times but we are more of the voyeur type who would watch and then get a hotel room and fuck like rabbits afterwards.
So Friday I texted my wife from work telling her we were going the the “club” tonight and make sure her slutty dresses were clean and get her other stuff together because we would be staying at a hotel. So we check in to the hotel, get dressed and arrive at the club around 10pm.
Usually on Fridays there is limited single males allowed in but it seemed there were well over their quota, which we didn’t care and was fine with. So we bring in a cooler with several drinks and we indulge to knock the edge off. We sit at our table and watch the place fill up with all kinds of differently dressed people. After a while we move to the couch in the play room to watch how some of the action is going. By this time my wife is loosened up from several drinks and has heat head on a swivel watching several blow jobs, couples fucking in the same bed, and others standing around watching.
At this point I noticed a guy kinda taking interest in my wife and I sitting on the couch so he moves in to break the ice. He introduced himself, as did we. He was standing to the front of my wife and was asking the normal questions, “how long have you been in the lifestyle”? Where you live?…………
So we have a great conversation and he walks off to the main room for a bit and comes back. He asks my wife if she likes BBC? She really not understanding where he’s coming from, says what’s that? He tells her big black cock and that he has a big one. She said I’ve never been with a black guy. He asks her if he could be her first and she would really enjoy the penetration and feeling. She declined and got embarrassed a bit and he walked walked back again to the other room. My wife leaned over and said she didn’t know how to tell him but she wasn’t interested in black guys and she has never been with one and didn’t think she would fuck one. So I said what about Latinos and whites. She said yeah, if they were cute.
So I pondered what just happened, my wife just said she wanted to fuck another guy. This is what I’ve been waiting for for a couple of years now. So as the night went on I could tell my wife was as horny as I have ever seen her. So I started dropping little hints and questions.
I said you know you could have me do anything because I’m submissive to you right? And that I’m voyeuristic and a stag. She just smiled.
I go to the bathroom and on return I run into our black gentleman friend and thanked him for getting my wife to open up a bit. He asked what my ultimate goal was. I said to get her fucked or bred by a bull.
He wanted to exchange numbers, so we did and after my return to my seat he came over again to work on my wife some more. He told her how far in her pussy he would plant his BBC and that the rumors are true. At this point she was blushing and a bit nervous but keep the conversation going. He told her about the toe curling experience she would have but she would never give in. Him talking to her made her extra hot though and I could tell her pussy was soaked. He planted the seed and was trying to nurture it.
We eventually left the club and returned to the hotel and once we took a tequila shot she turned into a fucking slut. Fuck me in the ass! Hurry! I told her that that guy at the club wanted to stretch her pussy wide open and pound her ass too. She said it not cute Latinos and white guys for now.
So I guess next weekend I’m going to line up a bull to give her a lifetime of fuckings.
I will watch and enjoy every minute.

Last edited:
We live south of Houston and travel maybe once every two months to a lifestyle club that has multiple locations around the city. The background on us is that we have been to these clubs several times but we are more of the voyeur type who would watch and then get a hotel room and fuck like rabbits afterwards.
So Friday I texted my wife from work telling her we were going the the “club” tonight and make sure her slutty dresses were clean and get her other stuff together because we would be staying at a hotel. So we check in to the hotel, get dressed and arrive at the club around 10pm.
Usually on Fridays there is limited single males allowed in but it seemed there were well over their quota, which we didn’t care and was fine with. So we bring in a cooler with several drinks and we indulge to knock the edge off. We sit at our table and watch the place fill up with all kinds of differently dressed people. After a while we move to the couch in the play room to watch how some of the action is going. By this time my wife is loosened up from several drinks and has heat head on a swivel watching several blow jobs, couples fucking in the same bed, and others standing around watching.
At this point I noticed a guy kinda taking interest in my wife and I sitting on the couch so he moves in to break the ice. He introduced himself, as did we. He was standing to the front of my wife and was asking the normal questions, “how long have you been in the lifestyle”? Where you live?…………
So we have a great conversation and he walks off to the main room for a bit and comes back. He asks my wife if she likes BBC? She really not understanding where he’s coming from, says what’s that? He tells her big black cock and that he has a big one. She said I’ve never been with a black guy. He asks her if he could be her first and she would really enjoy the penetration and feeling. She declined and got embarrassed a bit and he walked walked back again to the other room. My wife leaned over and said she didn’t know how to tell him but she wasn’t interested in black guys and she has never been with one and didn’t think she would fuck one. So I said what about Latinos and whites. She said yeah, if they were cute.
So I pondered what just happened, my wife just said she wanted to fuck another guy. This is what I’ve been waiting for for a couple of years now. So as the night went on I could tell my wife was as horny as I have ever seen her. So I started dropping little hints and questions.
I said you know you could have me do anything because I’m submissive to you right? And that I’m voyeuristic and a stag. She just smiled.
I go to the bathroom and on return I run into our black gentleman friend and thanked him for getting my wife to open up a bit. He asked what my ultimate goal was. I said to get her fucked or bred by a bull.
He wanted to exchange numbers, so we did and after my return to my seat he came over again to work on my wife some more. He told her how far in her pussy he would plant his BBC and that the rumors are true. At this point she was blushing and a bit nervous but keep the conversation going. He told her about the toe curling experience she would have but she would never give in. Him talking to her made her extra hot though and I could tell her pussy was soaked. He planted the seed and was trying to nurture it.
We eventually left the club and returned to the hotel and once we took a tequila shot she turned into a fucking slut. Fuck me in the ass! Hurry! I told her that that guy at the club wanted to stretch her pussy wide open and pound her ass too. She said it not cute Latinos and white guys for now.
So I guess next weekend I’m going to line up a bull to give her a lifetime of fuckings.
Great story!!! I'd love to hear the progress by next weekend. Keep us posted.... ;)

Can u come egypt for visit?
I would love to take her on a date .
Im 22 years old located in cairo

Great hotwife's story! Do you have any update?