Friday night out for the wife

Voyager

Male
Aug 13, 2021
A quick check on the wife before she heads out,stockings and suspenders and nice panties,yes everything in order.
Would you chat her up? Perhaps you'd notice her suspender bumps under her dress would you like to feel them?
I'll be fast asleep when she comes home I wonder if I should stay up to make sure she's still got her panties on!

Attachments

• IMG_0910-01.jpeg
    IMG_0910-01.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0930-01.jpeg
    IMG_0930-01.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0922-01.jpeg
    IMG_0922-01.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0923-01.jpeg
    IMG_0923-01.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
A quick check on the wife before she heads out,stockings and suspenders and nice panties,yes everything in order.
Would you chat her up? Perhaps you'd notice her suspender bumps under her dress would you like to feel them?
I'll be fast asleep when she comes home I wonder if I should stay up to make sure she's still got her panties on!
I would feel for the suspenders :devilish: much more fun :p no need for the knicker though :devilish:

Mmmmmmmm

Hope her panty crotch is full of warm cum for you!!

It took a while to figure this out. Not "suspenders" but "garter" on girls. Suspenders are what Cooter wears at the garage or on the tractor to hold his pants up. A garter is what women wear to hold their stockings up.

Very sexy pic and sexy garter BTW :p

This is me wearing a garter. You can see how it attaches to the stockings to hold them up. Garters are also very sexy attire and worn just for that purpose too. ;)

1631198026670.png

It took a while to figure this out. Not "suspenders" but "garter" on girls. Suspenders are what Cooter wears at the garage or on the tractor to hold his pants up. A garter is what women wear to hold their stockings up.

This is me wearing a garter. You can see how it attaches to the stockings to hold them up. Garters are also very sexy attire and worn just for that purpose too. ;)

View attachment 594930
Looks so good.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I would make her leave her panties with me. It’s only fair. I’m leaving my cum with her.

Reactions: owlcuck and Voyager

View attachment 594930
It's the US/UK language barrier lol. In the UK, suspenders hold up your stockings and braces hold up an old guys trousers.
Still whatever you call them you look hot wearing them xx

It's the US/UK language barrier lol. In the UK, suspenders hold up your stockings and braces hold up an old guys trousers.
Still whatever you call them you look hot wearing them xx
'Garter suspender belt' pretty well covers it on both sides of the great divide.
There are other anomalies that can take some explaining, two examples are that British and probably men all over the planet before the development of elasticated socks which hold themselves up once wore sock suspenders on the lower leg which on the face of it might infer cross dressing, of course if you'd explained cross dressing to my stiff upper lipped English grandfather who in retrospect appears also to have been also very stiff cocked judging by the number of children he sired with a variety of woman also wore sock suspenders you may well have needed hospital treatment. You might need even more hospital treatment should you compliment a male member of the United States Marine Corp on their pants as that means to them exactly what it means to us Brits, underpants! as they seemingly alone in North America wear trousers as do us Brits.

Overcum with all the excitement of the crazy Merriam Webster attempt to change a language and The Complete Oxford Dictionary much of which was partly put together by a certified insane but highly intellegent American incarcerated in the UK's Broadmoor Prison Mental Institution for murder during Queen Vic's time I've not commented upon just how magnificent Mrs HW looks in high heels stockings and the disputed garter suspender belt or is it hopefully an open breast cup crotchless Basque corset, she certainly looks good enough to eat and better still fuck providing of course any cock owner who gets too close doesn't get his ball sac torn off or an eye taken out by beautiful legs flaying around in their pleasure with lethal high heels on those sexy feet. A woman dressed in just high heels and stockings, never mind the rest is dressed correctly for any social occasion that involves men with cocks raised in salute of her beauty.

Last edited:
'Garter suspender belt' pretty well covers it on both sides of the great divide.
There are other anomalies that can take some explaining, two examples are that British and probably men all over the planet before the development of elasticated socks which hold themselves up once wore sock suspenders on the lower leg which on the face of it might infer cross dressing, of course if you'd explained cross dressing to my grandfather who wore sock suspenders you may well have needed hospital treatment. You might need even more hospital treatment should you compliment a male member of the United States Marine Corp on their pants as that means to them exactly what it means to us Brits, underpants! as they seemingly alone in North America wear trousers as do us Brits.
Another in fanny - a guy patting your fanny means very different things depending which side of the water you are on lol x