Friend just called, we're on for tonight

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
We're having our friend over tonight, always a good time. We don't tell ANYONE we do this, it's nice to share on here.
...update...Wife deciding on outfit...blouse no bra, skirt, heels. I fucked her against bathroom sink. She's always horny when we know he's visiting.
He should be here in about 4 hours.

Last edited:
Friend left about 20 min ago. Wife sleeping. Pretty typical night, exciting as hell tho, we all had a good time.
He showed up at 7:30, wife in blouse, no bra, skirt, heels. We're chatting in the kitchen, wife and I sharing a beer, friend has a beer. We always have a shot of Tequila, wife has two. We like to gulp the shot then french kiss, wife does with him too. Gets the ball rolling. Chit chat, some kissing, wife unbuttons her blouse. They french while he plays with her tits. Up to the bedroom. Wife and him get naked, kissing laying on the bed. She flips around and sucks his dick. They move to him licking her, I lay next to them. She holds my dick while he licks her. Took a while till she cummed, they start fucking. Lots of positions, he gets on top starts to go for it. He's pumping away, she starts to cum. Hotter that hell to see her body get stiff and hear her grunt. Always gets him off. He pulls out, rolls off, I climb on. She pushes her pussy hard against me grinding against me. I'd say 6 minutes and I let go. They make out till he's hard, she gets on top. 2nd round we swap back and forth a lot. I'd say 90 min of fucking her I cum. She goes right to him, a little doggy style, he slides into her butt. Watching him anal her drives me wild. She goes to bathroom to clean up, him and I both go ********, we lay there visiting. I'm rubbing her clit and lips, he starts to get hard they kiss and he mounts her. Long slow fuck while they french. He gets her in doggy style, pumping away saying how good her butt hole looks. He cums, she lays on her back. Sometimes I mount her sometimes not. He says he has to go, gets dressed. She puts on her blouse and heels. She hugs him and they kiss for a min, he always fingers her when they kiss goodbye. She walks him downstairs. I hear his car start, she back with me sucking my dick. We always spoon and pump for a while after he leaves.
I wish I could tell my friends we do this but we can't.

Yesterday, the day after she's pretty quiet, we never talk about what we did the night before. But she's super horny. I usually get up befor her, sip coffee watching TV. I'll hear the shower, she'll come downstairs, we say good morning, kiss, she'll have coffee. She don't say much. 15 min later were in bed getting it on and she doesn't hold back. If we're home about 2-3:00 we're at it again. That night 3rd round, she always uses her vibrator while I do her and she cums hard. Next day(today) the no talking guilt is gone and we go twice in the morning with her vibrator joining us.
It's amazing how this has improved our sex.

Last edited:
Friend left about 20 min ago. Wife sleeping. Pretty typical night, exciting as hell tho, we all had a good time.
He showed up at 7:30, wife in blouse, no bra, skirt, heels. We're chatting in the kitchen, wife and I sharing a beer, friend has a beer. We always have a shot of Tequila, wife has two. We like to gulp the shot then french kiss, wife does with him too. Gets the ball rolling. Chit chat, some kissing, wife unbuttons her blouse. They french while he plays with her tits. Up to the bedroom. Wife and him get naked, kissing laying on the bed. She flips around and sucks his dick. They move to him licking her, I lay next to them. She holds my dick while he licks her. Took a while till she cummed, they start fucking. Lots of positions, he gets on top starts to go for it. He's pumping away, she starts to cum. Hotter that hell to see her body get stiff and hear her grunt. Always gets him off. He pulls out, rolls off, I climb on. She pushes her pussy hard against me grinding against me. I'd say 6 minutes and I let go. They make out till he's hard, she gets on top. 2nd round we swap back and forth a lot. I'd say 90 min of fucking her I cum. She goes right to him, a little doggy style, he slides into her butt. Watching him anal her drives me wild. She goes to bathroom to clean up, him and I both go ********, we lay there visiting. I'm rubbing her clit and lips, he starts to get hard they kiss and he mounts her. Long slow fuck while they french. He gets her in doggy style, pumping away saying how good her butt hole looks. He cums, she lays on her back. Sometimes I mount her sometimes not. He says he has to go, gets dressed. She puts on her blouse and heels. She hugs him and they kiss for a min, he always fingers her when they kiss goodbye. She walks him downstairs. I hear his car start, she back with me sucking my dick. We always spoon and pump for a while after he leaves.
I wish I could tell my friends we do this but we can't.
I’ll be your friend