Friend visited last Friday

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
Same guy always, 4 years now off and on.
His in kaki pants, polo shirt, I'm in slacks and button shirt, she's in a casual sundress, no bra, modest heels. Me and him bottle of beer, she likes wine. Chit chat, how's everything going, etc. She kisses me then french kisses him. She likes a shot of tequila, has another. More chit chat. Shots kick in, she says she got no panties on. They make out. We go upstairs to bedroom.
She always goes ******** before we start. You can see the toilet if the door is open, 99% of the time door is open. She sits and pees and wipes. Don't know why but it's fun to watch her ********. He's on the bed, I'm in a chair, she sits on my lap, we make out for a quick min, I feel her pussy. She lays next to him, they make out, he's rubbing her clit. He starts to lick her, 10 min she's cumming. She gets up, pulls dress off, french kiss with me for a min, back to the bed, he mounts her. They kiss and fuck fir a long time, several positions. At this point always the same, he moves on top, he starts pumping like crazy, she stiffness up and cums so hard within 2 minutes. He stays on her kissing while they cool down. Finally he rolls off. I climb on. She feels different but so good after he does her. I pump for a few, she gets on all fours, I go at it till I cum. She starts a long make out session with him till he's hard.
2nd round we swap back and forth a lot, she is friggin horny. She rides him till he gets off then climbs right on to me. We did several ways till I came again. She goes ********, comes back they kiss for a few then her and I kissed for a while. He slides in from behind pumps for a while as we kissed. He pulls out, I take his place. She's got his dick in her mouth. She flips over, I mount up and pump while we kiss. Always nice to kiss her, I can taste him in her mouth, weird I know. I knew I wouldn't cum so he took over. I'd say 30 minutes he finally cums.
He gets dressed, she always puts my shirt on, they walk out for a goodbye kiss. Was at least 15 min befor she returned, its usually 3 or 4 min. She said she sucked his dick for a while....her words. We always try for another cum for me. Worked....we slept hard.
Next day about noon we fucked in the garage standing her leaning against the car. That night in the kitchen then again in bed.
Since we started this we rarely argue, she's in a good relaxed mood most of the time. And goooooood sex every day almost.
She's frisky as hell for a few days after. Quicky in the back yard, garage, kitchen no problem. Butt sex after dinner in living room watching TV kinda normal couple of times a week.

Last edited:
Same guy always, 4 years now off and on.
His in kaki pants, polo shirt, I'm in slacks and button shirt, she's in a casual sundress, no bra, modest heels. Me and him bottle of beer, she likes wine. Chit chat, how's everything going, etc. She kisses me then french kisses him. She likes a shot of tequila, has another. More chit chat. Shots kick in, she says she got no panties on. They make out. We go upstairs to bedroom.
She always goes ******** before we start. You can see the toilet if the door is open, 99% of the time door is open. She sits and pees and wipes. Don't know why but it's fun to watch her ********. He's on the bed, I'm in a chair, she sits on my lap, we make out for a quick min, I feel her pussy. She lays next to him, they make out, he's rubbing her clit. He starts to lick her, 10 min she's cumming. She gets up, pulls dress off, french kiss with me for a min, back to the bed, he mounts her. They kiss and fuck fir a long time, several positions. At this point always the same, he moves on top, he starts pumping like crazy, she stiffness up and cums so hard within 2 minutes. He stays on her kissing while they cool down. Finally he rolls off. I climb on. She feels different but so good after he does her. I pump for a few, she gets on all fours, I go at it till I cum. She starts a long make out session with him till he's hard.
2nd round we swap back and forth a lot, she is friggin horny. She rides him till he gets off then climbs right on to me. We did several ways till I came again. She goes ********, comes back they kiss for a few then her and I kissed for a while. He slides in from behind pumps for a while as we kissed. He pulls out, I take his place. She's got his dick in her mouth. She flips over, I mount up and pump while we kiss. Always nice to kiss her, I can taste him in her mouth, weird I know. I knew I wouldn't cum so he took over. I'd say 30 minutes he finally cums.
He gets dressed, she always puts my shirt on, they walk out for a goodbye kiss. Was at least 15 min befor she returned, its usually 3 or 4 min. She said she sucked his dick for a while....her words. We always try for another cum for me. Worked....we slept hard.
Next day about noon we fucked in the garage standing her leaning against the car. That night in the kitchen then again in bed.
Since we started this we rarely argue, she's in a good relaxed mood most of the time. And goooooood sex every day almost.
She's frisky as hell for a few days after. Quicky in the back yard, garage, kitchen no problem. Butt sex after dinner in living room watching TV kinda normal couple of times a week.
Superb, what a lucky couple +1