Friend visiting tonight

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
Our mfm friend will be joining us tonight. Pretty regular thing for us now, always a good time. Yea I like our sex fun with him but my super conservative wife goes into her instant alter ego slut mode. You'd never in a million years guess we were into anything like this. She's finally, after 4 years doing this with him started to talk about our fun and the things she enjoys. It's easy to see she REALLY gets into the sex.
Last time he joined us, 2 Fridays ago, she really got horny, he went 3 times, I did her twice, he got dressed to leave, she always walks him to the door while I stay in the bed. It was 2 am, they both come back into the bedroom, he gets undressed, she gets on her hands and knees on the bed with her butt up high, he slid in and fucked her for another 15 minutes. Then he got dressed, she walked him to the door for the good night kiss. She walks up to the bedside, tells me to look at this....sperm drip on inside of her thigh running down to her knee, said it happened walking up the stairs, she asks if I want to "fuck her again"....hell yea. She gets in same position, butt up high, I slide in and pumped for a while, sperm was all over her down there. I was having a hard time finishing, she got on her back and I went at it finally cumming my 3rd time. I was beat.
Next morning she gets up to ********, she comes back to the bed again showing the dried jizz on her legs and how slick her pussy was. She asked if I could do her again.
I don't know what happened but that was the first time ever she's done that. In the past she would be very horny and we'd have a lot of sex after a night with him but she wouldn't say anything about how messy she was.
Over the last two weeks it's like she's way more open to talk about sexy fun a little. We were driving, she asked if I liked watching him do her butt...I'm like what made you ask that, she'd never said anything like that before. All three of us get turned on like crazy watching. She likes one of us to kiss her while other fucks her but she's never said anything about it. She's admiting she enjoys this finally.
And as always when we confirm he'll be visiting she's horny and we have good sex prior.

Quick update
They were going at it pretty good, she tells us she wants him to do her butt because she likes how I feel in her pussy after he does her butt hole. Him and I are both like wow...she's never said anything like that. So he gets them all lubed up, slides in, she's grunting like crazy first few pumps like normal and it is HOT to see. He pumped slow for quite a while till he let it go. He pulled out, she rolls onto her back with her usual WOW...she asks if I'm ready...duh...I'm friggin rock hard. Usually I do her me on top but this time she wants on top so I lay on my back, she mounts me and started to grind away. He's watching, he says sperm is oozing out of her butt. She just looked at me and smiled. He says some has run onto my balls. I'm thinking how hot this all is, she whispers in my ear how sexy she feels. I cummed right there.
My wife is finally speaking more openly when we do this. It's exciting for sure but I don't know how open I want her to be.
I'm my younger years I fucked quite a few married women, I don't want my wife cheating on me.

Quick update
They were going at it pretty good, she tells us she wants him to do her butt because she likes how I feel in her pussy after he does her butt hole. Him and I are both like wow...she's never said anything like that. So he gets them all lubed up, slides in, she's grunting like crazy first few pumps like normal and it is HOT to see. He pumped slow for quite a while till he let it go. He pulled out, she rolls onto her back with her usual WOW...she asks if I'm ready...duh...I'm friggin rock hard. Usually I do her me on top but this time she wants on top so I lay on my back, she mounts me and started to grind away. He's watching, he says sperm is oozing out of her butt. She just looked at me and smiled. He says some has run onto my balls. I'm thinking how hot this all is, she whispers in my ear how sexy she feels. I cummed right there.
My wife is finally speaking more openly when we do this. It's exciting for sure but I don't know how open I want her to be.
I'm my younger years I fucked quite a few married women, I don't want my wife cheating on me.
she sounds like a very hot lady. good for her.