From Bull to cuck

sexytriocouple

May 19, 2019
I am now 34 years old very good looking and hung. Always used to please hotwives until I met Cat (45 now) . I met her a couple of years ago through Badoo on one of my trips to France.
We hooked up immediately although she had a boyfriend at the time. To fast forward sex was so good that after the first six months she broke up with her boyfriend and after 1 year we got married. I was aware she was a libertine (as they call it in France) but as she told me she had tried a lot of things and wanted finally to just be with one man. Me on the other hand enjoyed the occasional fun of threesomes but the sex was so good that I thought what the heck....
After we got married she moved to Athens so as to be together, so for the last year we have been living together.
All this time we were talking about having a threesome but she was not turned on by women so ffm was out of the question. She enjoys cock too much for that ;-). After some talking and some role playing she was also reluctant to have another man as well. So that was the verdict up to a month ago.
My cousin was visting from London for Easter holidays ( my cousin was my wing man and we usually shared women between us) . Cousin was not able to attend the wedding so he didn't have a live picture of my wife, but he was pretty aware of her hotness from facebook pictures plus some more intimate I had sent to him.
From the first time my wife met my cousin at the airport she was kind of "flirty" to him and they 2 went along pretty well.
After a couple of days that he was staying to our house it was finally Easter Monday so we both had some time to hang out with him, so we decided to go to the beach.
We packed out stuff and went to the beach to blow some steam off. Whole day at the beach was wonderful, drinking , sunbathing even having my cousin applying sun lotion all over my wife. I am pretty sure she enjoyed it so much I could almost taste her juices. After some drinks wife got really flirty with him , touching and laughing, you know all those things you can understand a woman is into someone. I was already having fantasies about what would go on at the house later on that Cat could see my cock being so hard.
At some point Cat came close to me, got a hard grip on my cock and whispered to my ear :
"I know how horny you are getting in the idea of your cousin getting inside me and stretching me, but nothing like that is going to happen you horny fuck. Actually even you are not getting inside me because of your thoughts."
As you can understand that made my cock return to normal in seconds.
So went back home with me being a little disappointed, but Cat still being all flirty with cousin along the ride home. When we arrived Cat suggested we don't go out because she was pretty toasted by the sun and instead just each one have a shower and just relax at the Jacuzzi with some wine. At her suggestion my hopes were up again along with my cock and needless to say cousin immediately agreed to that.
We have 2 showers in the house, so she suggested me and Nick take first a shower to get rid the lotion before we dive into the jacuzzi since it would take her more time to bathe. And so we did. It was around 9 o'clock and me and Nick were already in the jacuzzi (with swimsuits on) having a drink and talking while waiting for Cat. He actually told me that Cat had him so hard all day long with her flirting and touching that he had to masturbate in the shower. I also told him I masturbated in the shower imagining him fucking Cat doggy style while she was sucking me. After that short talk we tried to think of ways to have her seduced with all our expertise on the matter. Before we could reach to a plan, Cat entered the room completely naked to our surprise and immediately entered the jacuzzi just opposite of us and turning off the jet completely. Both our hopes went up along with our cocks while we could almost see her completely naked (jets being turned off) .
The atmosphere was very erotic and at some point I took off my swimsuit and Nick followed immediately after a couple of minutes. Cat could she both of us in full erection and I can say she really enjoyed that. At some point I tried to get next to her to the other side of the jacuzzi but she pushed me back saying that this is her space and no one is allowed there for the time being. I was getting mixed signals and was very confused at what she was up to (still remember her whisper at the beach). So conversation went on and every time it was going to something remotely connected to sex she would change the conversation. That kept going on for half an hour while me and Nick were so hard that would explode if she did any move. At some point Cat turned jets back on and in a matter of seconds I could feel her feet against my cock. I was wondering if she was doing the same thing to Nick , thought that turned me on even more, so I turned to Nick and could see in his eyes and smile that he was enjoying the touch of the toes of my wife. I was in the verge of doing the next move but I had to make sure that she was indeed touching his cock, so in very discreet moves I moved my hand towards his cock so as to feel if he had her feet on it. While moving my hand along his tights I felt something else between his legs but I had to almost touch his cock before I was sure her toes were on his cock. And BINGO her toes were indeed teasing his cock, so i gently got her foot and pushed it harder on his cock. By the time she almost was giving him a footjob when suddenly she took her foot off and started pressing my hand against his cock making me almost give him a handjob. All were going so well and was so pleased from the turn of events and even made scenarios how would we fuck her (positions, double pentration) , where we would cum on her and stuff. To my disappointment she got up from the jacuzzi furious and she yelled :
"You know none of you is getting laid tonight so you might as well give each other a handjob you sick fucks" then turns to me and says "You'd better sleep with your cousin since you like sharing stuff with him" and stormed out of the room back to our bedroom and locked the door.
The situation turned very awkward so me and Nick just stayed some more drinking but almost not talking at all. We had to make plans for the next day because I would be working and according to plan Cat should take Nick to lunch and after that event I told him we d better have a backup plan, maybe go for a walk or sth until I get home or even arrange with my parents to go stay with them.
Walking up in the morning I went to our bedroom but door was still locked and Cat was not responding so I messaged her if she would take Nick to lunch or not. I could see in Whatsapp that she had read the message but never responded so I told Nick to go out shopping coffee and left for work.
My day at work was a nightmare because I was thinking what I would face when I get back home. So at around 12 I messaged Cat again to see how her mood and nerves were. She was still not responding so you can imagine my feelings.
That continued for about 4-5 hours me sending a message and giving a couple of calls and getting no reply. I was supposed to go home by 17.00 but because of Easter holidays I had to take care of somethings and had to stay behind for another coupe of hours. That was even worse because I had to wait more until I got home to see how the situation is.
Finally at 17 something I hear the sound of the tone I have for whatsapp messages for Cat. I kind of was relieved ->

To be continued....

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I got home immediately but was not allowed to participate at first.
Sorry but the video contains faces and I dont know how to cover them .
I am on a business trip right now. When I have some time I will update .

Reactions: mrarmyman68