Fuck my GF?

WB2you

Male
Dec 20, 2022
Who would slowly seduce my GF then fuck her while telling me every detail on how it's going? I know she is currently cheating but she has no idea that I found out. I dont' 100% know whose she's cheating with so it would be so hot to know the man whose fucking her and playing mind games with her - thinking she's cheating and getting away with it but I know every detail

Who would slowly seduce my GF then fuck her while telling me every detail on how it's going? I know she is currently cheating but she has no idea that I found out. I dont' 100% know whose she's cheating with so it would be so hot to know the man whose fucking her and playing mind games with her - thinking she's cheating and getting away with it but I know every detail
Need pictures of who you want is to seduce

She is HOT!

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 93
Jokes on you, I'm already into that shit 🙂

Check out my profile & posts, I do that for full time (and over time too lol 😜)

Check your DM

Hi how are you? I saw your profile online, I'm, 40, good looking white guy, muscular, well off business owner. X military smooth, hung kinky and generous. If interested, let me know. Def have an interest...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126_024645_Keepsafe.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126_024645_Keepsafe.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20230126_024656_Keepsafe.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126_024656_Keepsafe.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: Laraslut
Would love to assist, is she into BWC? 😉🍆😉

I have experience on both ends of that spectrum.