Fucking my own hand in front of my wife

penc1ld1kt

Male
Reaction score
Just a little bit of titillation regarding some play my wife and I indulged in the other night. She came home from work late and I'd done the cooking and putting the youngsters to bed. She had a shower leaving the ensuite door open so I could check her out while I lay on the bed.

When she came out I told her to come to bed naked. "Why?" she teased but she duly got up on the bed and I started worshipping her butt (beautiful little Asian bubble butt) before sucking on her tits while she moaned her approval. I took off my shorts so she could see how hard this made me.

Usually from there I would go down on her while she lies on her back however this night I tried something with a bit more of a cuck-twist. I lay down on my back and eased her willing thighs either side of my head and began licking her pussy while she sat on my face. She was facing toward my legs so she could see my hard little 5.5-incher twitching away. After a few minutes of her enjoying this she leant forward and took me in her mouth. I generally get rock hard when I'm eating her pussy so to combine this with receiving a blow job felt amazing.

So after enjoying a 69 while she sat on my face she dismounted which I thought may be the signal that she was ready to fuck. But no, we both know my 4.5" inch girth pencil dick isn't sufficient and she asks "Can I use my toy first?"

"Of course" I respond like a good little cuck. She was in front of me on all fours as she reached into her bedside drawer so I needed no further prompting than to work a finger inside her wet pussy while gently probing her delectable little back door with the tip of my tongue. As is customary for us she placed her vibe on her clit and I eventually worked in a second finger then a third which often gets her off. Tonight though (in a sign she's becoming more used to directing traffic) she instructed "Just one finger". She's typically been more passive in the bedroom so I was delighted to be bossed around.

I massaged her g-spot with one finger while I pushed my tongue further up her back passage and it wasn't long before she was gasping "Oh my god, baby, oh my god" before ordering "Put Junior in!" (Junior being the pet name for my cock*).

Once again I immediately obliged and slipped my pencil dick balls deep in her slick, wet snatch. As a pencil dick must, I used a rear entry position straddling her beautiful butt so her legs squeezed together and maximised what little friction I can generate given my disappointing girth. I held myself in 5.5" deep and ground away while she bit the pillow to stifle her moans. She became even wetter so I started to move my wee-willy wonka in and out, trying to make the most of my 5.5 inches. Thanks to some strenuous exercise I had done in the gym both my hamstrings cramped up at this stage (after probably 3-4 minutes of PIV which is all I'm usually good for anyway) and I had to pull out and lie on my back.

So my darling wife is now massaging my legs while I play with my cock trying to keep it hard so I can get back inside her. From her body language though I could tell she was done and I wasn't getting any more pussy tonight. So I ask her "Should I play with him?"

"You want to play with him?" she asks me

"Do you want to see me play with him or fuck my hand? Which do you prefer watching?"

"Fuck your hand" she replied immediately "it's funny" she added.

What's a cuck to do? I reached for the tube of lube in my bedside drawer, applied it to my hand then flipped on to my stomach in front of my wife and began pumping away at my hand. I'm of course imagining that this would never happen if I had a cock that she could feel fully when she got soaking wet. No way a real man would be reduced to this.

Then she began tickling my perineum as she knows I love and seconds later I'm flipped on my back coming all over myself.

So another little step in the direction of her pleasure coming first and my little dick being merely an afterthought. I'm also hoping after I recently used a dildo on myself during our play that she'll enjoy the thought of penetrating my anus (she did play with my rim when giving me a quick morning handjob before she left for work the other day) and eventually move on to using dildos on herself (a hard "no" ATM) leaving me to fuck my hand once she's gotten off.

*We came up with this name early in our relationship after she referred to my cock as "Your juniour". It wasn't intended but there are obvious implications regarding size and I hope to eventually have a dildos and/or sleeves we can refer to as "Senior", "Big Poppa" etc. to emphasise the difference. Feel free to drop any name suggestions in the comments.