Fully clothed orgasm

Kev627

Male
Verified
Jun 17, 2020
South Wiltshire, UK
How many women enjoy fully clothed orgasms?

In public with a remote bullet inserted buzzing silently away.

Sat on a bus as you or somebody miles away alters the vibration, fast, slow, fast, faster.

In a bowling alley being controlled by your opponent determined to distract you you enough to ensure his or her victory.

A hand up your skirt as you are sat at a desk rubbing your pussy through wet knickers.

Any more stories of clothed orgasms in public or private?

Reactions: owlcuck
My wife has done a few of these in public and had orgasms in subway, buses and sometimes on busy streets. I think the stimulation is mostly from the surrounding environments. She would cum quick and quietly in short intervals and it's usually quite discrete. The stronger orgasms usually happen in semi-public settings when there is a bit more privacy and she can cum a lot harder.

One of the hottest was done on the back seats on a taxi. Wife was seating behind the taxi driver, wearing a loose buttoned shirt and a pair of tight jeans. She had a vibrator in her pussy turned to max and she was rubbing her clit through the jeans. The taxi driver soon noticed her heavy breathing and the moaning noise she was making, and started to check on her frequently in the rearview mirror. I was surprised the wife didn't try to keep it more quiet as she should have and just kept on rubbing, breathing and moaning like the driver wasn't even there. About 20 mins into the ride, we got to the destination. Wife already cummed 3 times and gave me and the taxi driver a show to remember.

We have an extensive collection of toys - among them, most of the Lovense line-up. I enjoy sending KK out with her toys installed, including either her Dolce or Ferri, along with her Hush 2 plug. I can buzz her remotely whenever I feel the urge, she has to try and conceal the pleasure, embarrassment, and eventual waves of orgasm in a fully public setting.

I was with my new partner out in Salisbury a few nights ago and she completely blew my mind. We were in a deserted park with her back pressed up against a tree and my hands up her skirt, fingers in her pussy. I was rubbing her clit and in only a minute or two I felt her warm juices running off my hand as she came and she orgasmed for at least a minute.
She had to throw her tights away as they were so wet they were unwearable.

Probably the most memorable for my wife and me was a Christmas evening in 2022 with my wife's family. Her brother, three sisters, and her parents all gathered, and my wife's boyfriend had put a Lovesense Hush 2 1.75" Plug inside my wife and a Lovesense Dolce that he controlled through the app remotely. My wife was very discreet, but I could tell she climaxed several times during our nine-hour visit. My wife says the orgasms were super intense because she knew she had to remain silent and could not move and also could not control the vibrations she was receiving. After we returned to our hotel, her boyfriend and I pulled off her panties, which were soaked. The next day, we went to visit my family, and I had the Lovesense Hush 2 inside me; although I knew nobody could discern the sounds of the vibrator, it was incredibly loud to me and pure torture for me as he kept me vibrating that day.

Reactions: antoniodicro
Probably the most memorable for my wife and me was a Christmas evening in 2022 with my wife's family. Her brother, three sisters, and her parents all gathered, and my wife's boyfriend had put a Lovesense Hush 2 1.75" Plug inside my wife and a Lovesense Dolce that he controlled through the app remotely. My wife was very discreet, but I could tell she climaxed several times during our nine-hour visit. My wife says the orgasms were super intense because she knew she had to remain silent and could not move and also could not control the vibrations she was receiving. After we returned to our hotel, her boyfriend and I pulled off her panties, which were soaked. The next day, we went to visit my family, and I had the Lovesense Hush 2 inside me; although I knew nobody could discern the sounds of the vibrator, it was incredibly loud to me and pure torture for me as he kept me vibrating that day.
were you, wife & boyfriend all visiting her family, together? if so, how did you explain that that?

were you, wife & boyfriend all visiting her family, together? if so, how did you explain that that?
We have all been together for over twelve years, and he has lived with us for most of those years. My family is all fully aware, but my wife's family just acts like he is our friend, but I am sure they all know but choose to not admit it.

My wife has a tight pair of shorts that rub her clit when she walks. She tells me how good it feels,how she's bubbling,and cums in public..
My wife does the same thing but she has a VCH PIERCING CLIMBING STAIRS OR LONG WALK A D SHE WEARS A TIGHT THONG THAT ADDS TOMHER EXCITEMENT

My wife has creamed her panties plenty of times since early on in our relationship and continues to with me and as I've learned guys she's cheated with.

I have no problem doing so either...my co worker has rubbed me off through my jeans a few times when we couldn't exactly go further.

Attachments

• IMG_20230405_140318958.jpg
    IMG_20230405_140318958.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 12