Fun evening with unexpected results

NMlover

Couple
Jun 29, 2022
Tonight, I invited my friend (and our new playmate) over to share some beers with me. My hotwife decided she needed a back and neck rub after he had lotioned up her feet. She sat in front of him as he sat on the couch so he could rub her and grope her tits, though he loves her ass the most. He got quite hard and was stroking himself when I suggested she give him a hand. Well, long story short, she gives him a brief blowjob and he warned her before he shot his load all over her shirt. She was drenched all over her top from his semen. She then gave me, and then him, a deep kiss good night and went to bed as he left to go home and left me alone on the couch. He was all smiles as he was buzzed and emptied of his nut. He shook my hand and said he's looking forward to our three days of naked bliss in two weeks from today. He's joining us at a spa resort. His wife seems oblivious, but he needs to wash the smell of lotion and cum off his hands before she figures it out. Incredibly, all this happened without any interruptions from our dogs or grown kids who never came downstairs. Whew! The best part is that none of this was expected to occur tonight. It was spontaneous, which makes it fantastic.

how did the weekend work out? did the other wife ever catch on.
So we had our trip to the spa resort and were naked every moment inside the gate of the casita, and the fun was nearly nonstop. He would Facetime with his wife to show her the place and say good night, but she really didn't seem too interested in anything. We discussed it on the drive home and he feels she has ignored him to the point of not caring. I don't think she even suspects he's on the radar with my wife. He comes over so often for random things and we hang out with them for dinner and games, so she is in the dark. Meanwhile, my dick was worn out and my wife needed time to recover from the amount of sex she had from the two of us playing with her and making her the center of attention. She wore her HW anklet and a few couples noticed (and mentioned to her) how lucky she was to be so spoiled. He got her coffee and rubbed her feet in the public pools and I would rub her neck and shoulders. I'm sure we were a sight for the people, but we didn't care.