phoenix98186

Couple
Jun 14, 2019
Washington D.C.
She is 23, 5’6’’ about 125lbs with a thin waist and 34C breasts, mixed (half black) and sexy as hell. She loves to suck dick and is a wildcat in the bedroom. She orgasms very easily.

I had decided I was going to invite three of my friends over for a game night. We would drink, smoke some cigars, play some video games, and just enjoy some guy time. Sarah never cared when I had all of the guys over. She got along with most of them and depending on the guy it was an opportunity for her to play. She is insatiable in the bedroom and can easily take on several guys right after one another. On this night, she played the hostess to a T by getting us beer and snacks when we wanted and walked around in a skimpy outfit like I liked her to do. I had obviously noticed the guys watching her throughout the night and joking about how hot my wife is. A couple of them were surprised that I was able to marry her because she is black and I’m as white as they come from the Midwest. I used to joke that it was my huge cock, which in reality is just about average at 7 inches. Sarah called me into the kitchen while the guys were busy playing a first-person shooter.

She asked if I wanted to play tonight, and I made a suggestion that always excites her. We had been talking about starting a family soon, and truth be told, she stopped taking her birth control months ago so we could try. We had always talked about having the experience of not quite knowing who would knock her up. It was an exciting thing for her to think of having me breed her and it turned me on insanely. Until just then it was always just a fantasy we talked about during sex. I told her to wait for about two more rounds of beers and then to go upstairs to our bedroom and lay on the bed completely naked.

After several more drinks were poured and I noticed the guys were definitely closer to drunk than tipsy, I text her to go upstairs and wait. We were still messing around and playing games when I leaned over to a buddy of mine, Ajay, and asked him if he would go upstairs and get us some cigars from my bedroom humidor. Ajay is about 6’ tall, 190 lbs and all muscle. He is a gym rat and watches his diet meticulously. He is part Jamaican and Dominican. We have never played with him, but he knows we are in the lifestyle. He said of course and went upstairs.

I slowly walked up the stairs knowing John and Ryan were enthralled in the game. I could hear Ajay stuttering something out as I turned the corner to the top floor. Our house is built so that if I sit in the guest bedroom across from my master and keep the lights off I can sit on the guest bed and watch everything occurring on my bed. Sarah was crawling across the bed trying to convince Ajay that I would be cool with it. She told him I even set this up as a present for him.

After a little convincing, Sarah had Ajay’s dick out and was working it like she was dying of hunger. I could see her bobbing her head back and forth just working his cock over. Ajay stopped her and pushed her to the bed after a couple of minutes of Sarah’s work. He lifted her legs up and I knew he was running the head of his dick along her pussy slit. I watched as he thrust forward and knew he was in my wife. He had a steady rhythm going fucking my wife’s pussy and would look over his shoulder every once in a while. I could hear him moan, “God damn this pussy is tight. No wonder Ray married you. You like that don’t you slut.” He was really getting into it. She kept getting him going begging for him to fuck her harder. “Ray never fucks me like this. Give me that big dig. Bend me over and take your pussy.” I was going crazy watching him fuck her. He pulled out, pushed her over the side of the bed, and quickly pushed himself back inside her. I could hear her muffled moan as he started up again. I was impressed with his pace as he wasn’t burning himself out going too fast but also wasn’t going slow.

As he fucked her doggie, he began to lightly slap her ass. She moaned every time he would slap her and ask for more. I knew Ajay was probably good in bed but I didn’t realize she was going to enjoy it this much. I kept peeking over the railing to make sure the guys where still occupied. After one of the times checking on my buddies, I stepped into the guest room just in time to see him quicken his pace. I barely heard him say he was cumming and he was going to pull out. She almost yelled NO as she said she was something. She begged, “please cum in my pussy. Drop that big seed in me. I’m safe. Give me your cum baby.” That was all it took for Ajay as he thrust forward a couple of times then collapsed on top of her for a minute. I watched as he pulled his pants up, and that was my que to head downstairs.

I sat on the couch just as he came downstairs. I asked where the cigars were and he apologized. I saw he was sweaty and seemed anxious. He said that he forgot them because he had to hit the head. John and Ryan attempted to make fun of him saying he was getting sick, but he and I both knew he was just unloading his baby sperm in my wife. I said I would go get them and headed upstairs.

When I entered the bedroom, I saw that Sarah was laying on the bed with her legs in the air. When I asked what she was doing she said something about letting the sperm sit deeper in her for better chances of pregnancy. She said she thought it should be good, but I asked if she wanted me to send John up too. She smiled ear to ear as John was the first guy we ever played with as a couple. We have played with him many times since so we knew he would be game. She nodded her head yes like a kid being asked if she wanted candy. She asked for 20 minutes to let Ajay’s sperm go as deep as possible, so I went downstairs with the cigars.

I brought everyone to our deck and we began to light up our cigars. We were talking about women and work and everything under the stars, but I was texting John the whole time. I told him Sarah wanted some dick and in about 20 minutes he needed to head upstairs to fuck her. He was obviously game. I kept catching him looking at his watch until about 20 minutes later when he put his cigar down and went inside.

John was only inside about 10 minutes or so when Ajay decided he needed to head home. We said our goodbyes and I assured him I would tell John he left. Ryan and I were on the deck for a good forty-five minutes when John finally came back. John told Ryan something about an early morning and the two of them left as well.

As soon as the front door shut, I ran upstairs to see Sarah. She was laying on the bed frustrated. I looked her over and asked what was wrong but I saw immediately. John loved to do this thing where he would fuck Sarah until he was about to cum and then pull out and have her suck his dick until he came in her mouth. She said he started to fuck her missionary immediately then turned her to her side and had her lift one of her legs up. She loved it because it allowed him to go even deeper into her pussy, but at the moment he was about to cum he pulled out. She yelled no and said to cum inside her but it was too late. He started to shoot his load all over her pussy. There was cum on her pussy lips, her clit, and her pubic mound. It seemed like John hadn’t cum in awhile because there was a lot there. She was very disappointed and stated she hoped that Ajay’s was enough. She was about to get up when I told her to wait.

I put my cock near her face and she smiled and started to tease me. I used her hot mouth until I was rock hard. I asked her if she liked being fucked by two guys in one night and she just moaned a yes around my cock. I pulled out and she started to pout. I slid between her legs and began using my dick as a scoop for Johns cum. She realized immediately what I was doing. I ran my dick along the cum sprayed across her lips and then slid as deep in her pussy as I could get pushing another mans seed in my wife. I fucked her slowly making sure to get as much inside her as possible. I then moved to the glob on her clit and pubic area. I reached down with two fingers and put large amounts on my fingers. I told her to tell me about fucking them. As she told me about how big and hard they were about how Ajay did the perfect rhythm and she could feel his balls slap against her ass, I slid my fingers inside her deep. I rubbed against her inner wall pushing their sperm as far as possible. I did several scoops of cum to get it all and put it in my wifes pussy by my own dick and fingers. She seemed to love when I was pushing it in with my fingers. “oh baby you want one of your friends to get me pregnant? You want me to carry their baby. Push that cum in me baby. If you’re nice I’ll let you put yours in there too.” I began to finger her until I had her orgasming.

After she came, I got on top of her and had her tell me again about how John fucked her this time. I wanted to hear all of the details. I didn’t last long because I kept thinking about how she had the sperm of two of my friends swimming inside of her right then. As she told me Ajay had actually made her cum twice I was shooting my load on top of my friends loads. I held my dick inside her while I laid on her for over ten minutes. We wanted to make sure she would get a good dose of cum.

Approximately ten months later she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. He looks somewhat like me, but some people say they don’t see me in him at all. To this day, we’re not quite sure who the father is.

OMG!! Second time I have mad emyself cum while reading fantastic stories about getting pregnant by someone besides the husband!! That is my total fantasy and I hope to make it a reality SOON!! LOVED this story, the husband even helping the wife get pregnant by someone else!!! WOW.

J (the wife)