Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Openandready69

Couple
Gold member
Nov 8, 2016
Texas
I was so looking forward to this Christmas gangbang,visions of all kinds of cocks danced thru my head,o my can't wait I thought.its not like I'm starved for sex but it was going to be the biggest and best one yet.Hubby and I had selected some very nicely hung men and 2 women with great detail,far from me to know how brutal mother nature was going to be in record snowfall ,rain ,scheduling became a fucking nightmare,so we moved it to after new years,but leave it to hubby to cheer me up.it was Friday night 12-23-16,I was bumming out so wanting to be gangbanged,thinking how sore my pussy and asshole would be the following day soaking in a hot bath and nursing my recovering holes,but that's not going to happen is it.its 3 in the afternoon I got a start getting ready ,we're supposed to go on a toy run this evening with a local Harley chapter,good as a time than any to wear my new chaps.at 5 hubby arrives and we saddle up and start out,the evening was a success toy wise but uneventful otherwise,until frank and Mario showed up quite unexpectedly.you will have to ck my pics for their cocks fucking huge and so awesome,we closed the place down and started out .we were heading to the freeway when hubby made an unexpected turn,were are we going I thought ,I didn't really care my pussy was soaking wet my nipples hard under my leather vest,just get me to where these2 cocks can fuck me silly I thought,but what came next was very unexpected.

We arrived at an old girlfriends house that was supposed to be in New York on business,what the hell are we doing here I thought,maybe using her house for a good fucking alright already enough lets get this party started ,I needed another drink the night air and the ride had me freezing cold with the exception of my pussy which btw was on fire.we pull up in the drive dogs barking at the loud bikes porch lights coming on next door,fuck what the hell is going on I thought,about that time Lisa's porch light came on ,good at least we can go in where it warm and have a drink,I approached the porch ,the door opens and it's Lisa's sister Mary,hey u she said come in,stepping in the front door I heard the guys bikes start and turned to see them leaving wtf I'm starting to get mad now grabbing my cell to call hubby Mary grabs my phone and looks at me and says now now you little bitch u won't be needing that,what your going to need is to listen to me and understand your my bitch for the evening,now go to the spare bedroom and get changed,my aggravation turned to horny suspense,as i walked to the bedroom ,I stopped by the bar and looked at Mary she nodded with approval and I poured myself 2 fingers of single malt scotch,I opened the bedroom door and saw what was laid out for me to put on,my pussy flooded running my juices down my legs,oh my I thought its been a long time since I played this way,hum May be hubby does listen to me sometimes.

I sipped the scotch not for nerves but because I was cold and had a good buzz going ,I glance to the bed,the lingerie laid out was awesome,black thigh high stockings,matching bra with nipple exposure,crotchless panties,I take my leathers off ,hum starting to warm up nicely,as I'm standing there naked I slowly run my fingers over my pussy,damn in so wet I stick two fingers in my wet pussy,and think I've got 2 fingers in my pussy and two fingers of scotch,I giggle to myself a little,I pull my fingers out and rub my juices over my asshole an stick them in my ass,ok I've got to so stop or I'm fixing to start this party by myself,just then Mary opens the door and sees me naked ,two fingers coming out of my ads and says u need to hurry up bitch its rude to keep people waiting get dressed and come on ,and just to make sure she sits in the chair and watches me get dressed playing with her pussy as she watches,it was then when I noticed the bag she had out on the floor beside her.I dress turn and announce I'm ready,she smiles and grabs the bag putting her hand in she pulls out an butt plug ,she stands puts her hands on my shoulder turns me around and bends me over the bed,I see you have lubed your ass with your pussy juice,she spreads my cheeks places the plug against my asshole and pushes it in with one continuous push,it goes in with no problem and feels amazing,at once I feel as if I have to see,I try to go into the bathroom but she stops me and says o no Lynn its time to go to the living room.We get to the hall just outside of the living room when I heard the voices some sounded familiar,but what I was most surprised at was it was the voices of all women.o hell what gives.I was already on the verge or an orgasm as I can orgasm analaly I was flowing so much that the top of my stockings were wet.I step into the room and there was most of my closest girlfriends 4 and 2 women I didn't know,Mary walked me in and made me stand in the middle of the room.on the coffee table were an assortment of toys,dildos,anal beads ,strap ons and an enama bag,I think at that point my pussy just had a break down I relaxed and squirted all over the floor damn it pussy juice and ******** was everywhere,they all smiled and laughed with approval,Mary joined her place on the couch instructed me to turn around and get doggie were my ass and pussy was exposed to them,now push that butt plug out for us as said,now I don't know if any if u have tried this bit its not easy,I pushed and pushed,pissing with every push ,nope not happing I thought when someone came up behind me grabbed it an pulled it out with 1 tug,damn it felt like my asshole just turned inside out,she the inserted the anal beads I counted 8 balls on it as it went in with ease I was wide open,slowly feeling my open asshole close around the last bead was amazing.I heard another come up they both grabbed my asscheeks spreading my wet pussy apart for a moment I felt hot breath on my pussy hole ,oh yea lick me please I thought,but to my surprise Mary says she's so wet no need for that and at once a huge dildo was buried in my open pussy,stand up Mary says and turn around,as I stood up and turned I relaxed a little and with a loud plop the dildo fell out and on to the floor,I looked down and my pussy was gaping I'm talking huge gape,just hanging open like it was on a hunt for something to fill it,Mary leaves the room come back with a pair of panties,leaving the crotchless panties on and grabbing a larger dildo she pushes it in and omg it felt like it hit the back of my throat.she pulled the panties up over it and says there we go now it will stay put in that huge pussy of yours,she says Lynn I've never understood how such ca little woman could have such a huge cunt,as she's talking to me the others get up and form a circle around me.I've done that with guys,and love it ,but what gives.I was soon to find out .

So here I am staring into my 4 girlfriends pussys,not that I haven't before ,if been with them all but not at once,my head is reeling,I'm so excited,my pussy is a TEXAS flood.Mary grabs the back of my head and pushes me into her pussy,she has a very unique taste that I really enjoy,but I tasted cum ,guy cum omg ,I look up and she is smiling ,the smiles broke and she said Lynn get doggie ,do not look behind you,bury your face in tinas pussy with your ass up in the air,Tina moves to the floor on her back I get in front of her ,my pussy still full from the dildo in the air ,the others sit around me pulling my tits pinching my hard nipples,slapping the base of the dildo in me ,shit I'm fixing to orgasm,it hit me like a heat way I'm cumming so good im squirting a river, I start eating Tina trying to get low enough to lick and suck her asshole,I feel a tug on my panties,and I feel hit breath on my asshole ummmm,it feels wonderful,Tina is cumming I'm sucking her pussy hole and clit,she moves and Mary an Lisa far on each side of me I look up they are whispering to each other,I feel lube being put on my asshole,everyone knows how I hate lube I never have to use it my pussy juice is all. I need or so u thought.

All at once slow but steady I found my asshole being filled with a huge cock,I've taken some big cock in my ass,but not like this,its opening me up spreading me apart until I feel balls bumping the dildo in my pussy,I almost blacked out,grabbing my ass cheeks,that monster cock began a fuck on me ill never forget! I was in a endless orgasm,I felt it growing inside my ass ,the head swelling,with a loud plop that cock was out of me,what gives ?I just knew that huge thing was going to fill me up with a huge load,the girls moved from my side ,I look up at a beautiful tranny with that awesome cock that just came out of my ass,positioning that cock at my mouth I start sucking that monster,tasting my ass and cock at the same time,I'm lifted up and the other tranny pulled the panties Mary had made me put on to hold the dildo in ,in sure it vibrated the floor when it flew out of my pussy lol,but o my damn when he put the head against my wet gaping pussy I was pushing back as hard as I could but it wasn't going in,and I'm soaking wet,I mean really dripping,grabbing my ass cheeks spreading me ,shoving that cock in balls deep,I think I might have passed out,so at once I had a cock filling my pussy up with a huge load,and one cumming in my mouth,I felt like I was being drowned with cum from both ends.we all fucked till early afternoon, .hubby had to pick me up in his truck,I could barely walk much less ride the Harley.xoxo Lynn

Reactions: E1ectro