Gangbang

I would wait, make sure she is ok and comfortable. Then, if she tells you she is fine, leave her for a while to just enjoy. Then come back later to join.

I'd wait and watch until they've all had at least one go with her and then take a turn when her cunt is absolutely dripping with cum. The feeling of sliding into your wife when she's been well fucked and is a cum filled mess is indescribably erotic - I've done with with Lynn many times in the past and it's an amazing feeling.
Then I'd sit back and watch them have round two and maybe even round three with her.
Are they just going to be fucking her pussy or will they have access to all her holes? There's nothing more exciting than watching a group of horny guys filling all your wife's holes!

I'd wait and watch until they've all had at least one go with her and then take a turn when her cunt is absolutely dripping with cum. The feeling of sliding into your wife when she's been well fucked and is a cum filled mess is indescribably erotic - I've done with with Lynn many times in the past and it's an amazing feeling.
Then I'd sit back and watch them have round two and maybe even round three with her.
Are they just going to be fucking her pussy or will they have access to all her holes? There's nothing more exciting than watching a group of horny guys filling all your wife's holes!
Certainly in those moments Lynn really feels like a real slut, and you are at the peak of happiness, I know how it is and what my husband feels.

I will go into a little detail and I think it does not bother anyone. Last weekend I had five boys, usually I have more but because during the day I had other fuckings scheduled I organized the gangbang at night and no more could come. So happens to us, I start with blowjobs in my knees, I suck them each to cum in my mouth and I swallow everything, some cum flows on breasts or remain on the chin. Some let go of my face and hair. The last one is my husband after which he kisses me and licks everything on my face and breasts then spits it in my mouth. After that he licks my pussy which is wet weakling of arousal and at the first touch of the tongue on my clit I'm shaken by a very intense orgasm. The boys in the meantime are revived and started to fuck me, two or three at the same time. After I am filled with cum my husband cleans everything. The second, third and maybe the fourth round follows. When there are more can be only two or three rounds but generally the party last all night or all day. After each round, my husband does his duty while I am shocked by the most violent orgasms one after another. If he wants to cum he does it in my mouth while I'm fucked by the other boys. In the end, when I'm fainting by pleasure, he fucks me in the pussy or in the ass, depending on where I'm full of cum and then he cleans me again. the boys leave, who wants give me a cash gift then my husband takes me to the bathroom, washes me and puts me to bed where I fall asleep instantly.

Last edited:
Mary has been gang banged quite a few times. I have done everything from been involved right from the start to being last to not even being there at all.

If it is your first, I say sit back and watch a while.

Certainly in those moments Lynn really feels like a real slut, and you are at the peak of happiness, I know how it is and what my husband feels.

I will go into a little detail and I think it does not bother anyone. Last weekend I had five boys, usually I have more but because during the day I had other fuckings scheduled I organized the gangbang at night and no more could come. So happens to us, I start with blowjobs in my knees, I suck them each to cum in my mouth and i swallow everything, some cum flows on breasts or remain on the chin. Some let go of my face and hair. The last one is my husband after which he kisses me and licks everything on my face and breasts then spits it in my mouth. After that he licks my pussy which is wet weakling of arousal and at the first touch of the tongue on my clit I'm shaken by a very intense orgasm. The boys in the meantime are revived and started to fuck me, two or three at the same time. After I am filled with cum my husband cleans everything. The second, third and maybe the fourth round follows. When there are more can be only two or three rounds but generally the party last all night or all day. After each round, my husband does his duty while I am shocked by the most violent orgasms one after another. If he wants to cum he does it in my mouth while I'm fucked by the other boys. In the end, when I'm fainting by pleasure, he fucks me in the pussy or in the ass, depending on where I'm full of cum and then he cleans me again. the boys leave, who wants give me a cash gift then my husband takes me to the bathroom, washes me and puts me to bed where I fall asleep instantly.
It is true that the sluttier Lynn is the happier I am.
But we've very much enjoyed your stories too.
James xx

Reactions: mirella.hango