g

last night ma wife wanted a massage so i started to massage her half way through she started to play a movie about wife swap and she was saying it was based on true events and she is like i cannot do that and she was shaking her head every time the couple started fucking .. but i did notice her pussy is loosening up and getting went cos i was moving my hands on her pussy every time to sex seens.. i think i get her to watch swinging movies more often massage her while watching it .. maybe i can make her to imagine that she is with another man .. LOL
Role play that you are someone different. She if she plays along.

We have talked about the idea for a long time, mostly as a joke but also serious. When I asked her if she wanted to have a threesome with a guy or girl recently, she surprised me by saying with a guy. She has a female friend who is always horny and we had talked about being with her before, but I guess not now. The thought of seeing her with another guy turns me on. She is Asian, nice looking, small chest with perky dark nipples, slim hips, long hair. Trying to drop hints to get the ball rolling. Any advice on how to get started is welcome.

last night it was the first time my wife tasted a dildo.. first she was ahhh its your size whag is it .. i did not say or show i asked her to enjoy .. i can see her pussy getting wet and wet .. finaly she wants to see what it is .. i pulled it out and showed her with her juice dripling dildo .. after that she is ooh it is painfull ooh it is irritating inside bla bla but mean while her pussy is dripling wet.. i know she is enjoying evry bit of it but doesnt want to admit ,instead giving excuses like it is not warm like your dick , it is not natural , i enjoy yours more bla bla .. have you guy ever experiance some thing like this?
Hott pics! Your wife sounds like mine. Is she filipina? Next I will try to get my wife to feel at ease knowing I love seeing her get off with a dildo, and by extension another man's dick. I know she likes it but then when she realizes I am watching she feels the need to pull back. Last time I licked her pussy with the dildo inside, and I pulled it out after a few minutes then continued to lick her. I don't know if that was a mistake or not, but after we flipped into our "normal" position of her riding me until she cummed.