Getting a cage?

zekethegeek

Couple
Gold
My wife, Olivia, is sending me to the adult sex store to find a cage. I don't know if this is something she cooked up on her own, or if her lover told her to tell me, or if they both came up with this together. Here is what she said. I am to go to the adult toy store, shop for cages for her to lock me up in, buy one and give her the key(s). The catch is I am to go to this place and explain that my wife has a lover now and that I am to be locked up when she sees him. If possible, (and I don't think this is even possible or legal) I am to get help from a female working there who my wife would like to have help me find one to properly fit me. Olivia says I need to just be brave and do this. Don't think it will happen this week though because roads are starting to get icy right now with weather.

Good question. I have no idea about cages in general. I guess that's why my wife would like me to get help from a female worker if possible.

Can you tell me the pros and cons of both?

I depends on how you’re built down below. The key is comfort. Both have good quality products available.
If you are a traveler, any cage will make security checkpoints interesting and more embarrassing. If that’s the case for you, there is a cellphone enabled cage called “Cell Mate.” Just know that they can be hacked by others and you can be held in captivity for ransom.

If you really want a twist, look into a cage that combines electro stimulation.

Reactions: zekethegeek
Not much of a traveler through airports, so no problem there. I definitely don't want to get hacked, that could be problematic, but interesting in terms of not having control. It depends how I am built down there? Hmmm, I don't know how to respond to that. Nothing remarkable as far as how built down there.

Do your testicles hang free or are they tight to your body? The key to a secure cock cage is the ring that you wear around your cock and balls to keep it secure; keep you from escaping your restraint. The base ring is how most cages secure the rest of the device to you. The better the fit, the more secure you will be. But, find one that you can wear comfortably all day or more.
There are some nicer designs for the back cock ring that can make it more comfortable. But, it depends on how things are hanging down there. Some products I have seen have a more ergonomic design than just a circular cock ring. Something you might look for.

Another thing to understand is what Olivia’s goals are for your chastity. Is it to just keep you from seeking relief, is it to make you more attentive since you can get release? Or is there a little element of torment there.

Do your testicles hang free or are they tight to your body? The key to a secure cock cage is the ring that you wear around your cock and balls to keep it secure; keep you from escaping your restraint. The base ring is how most cages secure the rest of the device to you. The better the fit, the more secure you will be. But, find one that you can wear comfortably all day or more.
There are some nicer designs for the back cock ring that can make it more comfortable. But, it depends on how things are hanging down there. Some products I have seen have a more ergonomic design than just a circular cock ring. Something you might look for.

Thanks for the advice. I was afraid I was going to have to show my junk for someone to help fit me online here, lol. But, good advice you gave, thank you.

Another thing to understand is what Olivia’s goals are for your chastity. Is it to just keep you from seeking relief, is it to make you more attentive since you can get release? Or is there a little element of torment there.
I suspect all three things you bring up. She hasn't really explained it entirely other than she has seen them on here and other sights and seems to think it is a good idea for me for some reason.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
Make sure you understand Olivia’s intentions. For example: If she wants the tube on the cage to keep you tightly or loosely contained. If she is going to play with you while you are caged and attempt to make you as uncomfortable as possible.
If it is solely to cause you humiliation to face someone about chastity, it’s likely going to impact you the most. Store clerks have probably dealt with these interactions before. Albeit, not any less amusing to them to see you squirm.
However, if she has a more specific goal in mind, it might be best to understand that so you both achieve a better end result.

Make sure you understand Olivia’s intentions. For example: If she wants the tube on the cage to keep you tightly or loosely contained. If she is going to play with you while you are caged and attempt to make you as uncomfortable as possible.
If it is solely to cause you humiliation to face someone about chastity, it’s likely going to impact you the most. Store clerks have probably dealt with these interactions before. Albeit, not any less amusing to them to see you squirm.
However, if she has a more specific goal in mind, it might be best to understand that so you both achieve a better end result.
I will ask her these questions you provided. All good questions. I figured a cage was a cage. I didn't realize, and I'm sure she didn't as well, that there are differences between all of these goals.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
You’d have to get the hottest one there and it’s not illegal unless you have her try it on against her will. Lol. Are you more resistant because of the woman helping you or actually wearing it.
It is just embarrassing altogether. The whole thing will be embarrassing. Sharing that she has a lover and I now have to wear a cage as well as asking for help and be fitted with one. It is all embarrassing. But, that is part of the deal.

Do you kinda get off to it though?
To the aspect of obeying her and her wishes, yes, but not the actual doing of it. It is embarrassing. But, she says I should be brave and it will make me a better person to risk doing that, that I can learn something from the experience.