Getting my wife ready

southenfun

Male
Feb 2, 2023
Tonight my wife is heading out on a date with my boss in town and she decided I could be involved,

Started of in the shower I had to wash her body for her surprisingly to me when I was washing her bum she told me to clean deep inside her as my boss loves to lick her ass (she has never let me do anything like that) she got me to shave her legs at which point she told me she wanted her pussy clean shaven so I started on shaving her pussy, as I separated her lips she went on to say her pussy was for 1 person and 1 person alone and that wasn't me so don't let my fingers slip in.
After I had to dry her as she just stood there.

She told me to go and pick the sexiest thong and bra she has whilst she did her make up she came in to the bedroom and then told me to get her dress.

Just before we were going to leave she said I have got a little something for as she got out this little box that was wrapped up as I opened it I noticed it was a cock cage, as she started to take it out and put it on me her words were just to keep you under control tonight.

I drove her to town to the pub carpark he was meeting her at and he was there waiting, he opened the door and no kiss or anything just a have a good night.

As she stood up out of the car he spinned her around saying how good she looked and went in for a big long kiss I was still sat there watching as his hand slid down her skirt his finger homing in to her ass hole with ease.

After a couple of mins he leaned in and thanked me for dropping her off and said I assume you got your gift, if ******* says you have been a good boy this weekend ill bring the key into work on Monday and then slammed the door as they walked off.

My cuckoldress ex gf fucked my boss for months. How did she meet him ? The cage is a really nice touch. Trust me, you will get to the point of sexual starvation and you will do anything she says including rimming her lovers.

My ex would make me buy perfume and lingerie for these occasions. She would also never give me anal. She would insist on it with everyone else.

Your mind well be racing night imagining the nasty things he will be doing. Is she bringing home used condoms and pics for you to enjoy ?

Tonight my wife is heading out on a date with my boss in town and she decided I could be involved,

Started of in the shower I had to wash her body for her surprisingly to me when I was washing her bum she told me to clean deep inside her as my boss loves to lick her ass (she has never let me do anything like that) she got me to shave her legs at which point she told me she wanted her pussy clean shaven so I started on shaving her pussy, as I separated her lips she went on to say her pussy was for 1 person and 1 person alone and that wasn't me so don't let my fingers slip in.

She told me to go and pick the sexiest thong and bra she has whilst she did her make up she came in to the bedroom and then told me to get her dress.

Just before we were going to leave she said I have got a little something for as she got out this little box that was wrapped up as I opened it I noticed it was a cock cage, as she started to take it out and put it on me her words were just to keep you under control tonight.

I drove her to town to the pub carpark he was meeting her at and he was there waiting, he opened the door and no kiss or anything just a have a good night.

As she stood up out of the car he spinned her around saying how good she looked and went in for a big long kiss I was still sat there watching as his hand slid down her skirt his finger homing in to her ass hole with ease.

After a couple of mins he leaned in and thanked me for dropping her off and said I assume you got your gift, if ******* says you have been a good boy this weekend ill bring the key into work on Monday and then slammed the door as they walked off.
You lucky lucky boy! I'm swelling in my own cage writing this.

Reactions: owlmale
I shave Jo's pussy, legs and ass every time she is going to see John. Some times she used to let me fuck her a bit before I would run her over to his place but the last bunch of times she has said I don't get her till she gets home as my cock is bigger than his and she wants her cunt to be as tight as possible for him, so I now have to wait.

I shave Jo's pussy, legs and ass every time she is going to see John. Some times she used to let me fuck her a bit before I would run her over to his place but the last bunch of times she has said I don't get her till she gets home as my cock is bigger than his and she wants her cunt to be as tight as possible for him, so I now have to wait.
I usually have to.help.her getbdreesed or totally dress her we switch it around ...Sometimes i have no say so.in.her dress.other tomes i picknwhat she is wearing and she has no say so whatever ..when i do thos its usually very.extreme ..She says its a bit too much ..i trade her and say youbwear it or you dont go out. Its a win win for both of us as tge outfit is always a TOTAL CUM FUCK ME M when she comes home with a pussy well stretched and cum filled the reclaiming is awesome

Reactions: slutplay
I usually have to.help.her getbdreesed or totally dress her we switch it around ...Sometimes i have no say so.in.her dress.other tomes i picknwhat she is wearing and she has no say so whatever ..when i do thos its usually very.extreme ..She says its a bit too much ..i trade her and say youbwear it or you dont go out. Its a win win for both of us as tge outfit is always a TOTAL CUM FUCK ME M when she comes home with a pussy well stretched and cum filled the reclaiming is awesome
Ya sloppy seconds are great. I have to pick her up after they are done . I told Jo that if I am to pick her up at 3pm I wand his cock in her mouth while I am waiting in the car outside. Something about kissing her and knowing his cock was just there.

Reactions: slutplay
My wife travels a lot for work. I also help her get ready and help her pack. I always put in her sexy, little black dress, some wonderfully naughty lingerie and of course a pack of condums. This is always a little tease for the both of us….never have known my wife to act on the hall pass I give her but maybe one day.

My wife travels a lot for work. I also help her get ready and help her pack. I always put in her sexy, little black dress, some wonderfully naughty lingerie and of course a pack of condums. This is always a little tease for the both of us….never have known my wife to act on the hall pass I give her but maybe one day.
My wife use to travel.alot before being a hotwife She changed jobs we talked Bout her traveling again since she is ow a hotwife . We said itcwoukd be great for her to expznd her hotwife times while traveling. Without telling her at first i stated packi g her a few sexy CFM OUTFITS. We agreed that if she played that she would put tbem.in another part of the suitcase. That way without telllin me i knew she played while gone . Then a few days after she returned i asked he how her.trip was rated

Pictures? Videos?

Reactions: LibertineDevil