getting there eventually

candaulasie

Apr 1, 2020
hi everyone,
we had sex with my Chinese wife and she was really turned on. She is having classes on weekends, she had fantasy about meeting a cute classmate however no one met the criteria;
she loves foreplay, so i have to please her, she was really wet, but said she wants to use vibrator first which puts me off... She wanted me inside but was not so hard then i told her it would help if she talk dirty. She immediately talk about having a boyfriend, she described him, dark skin, muscles, maybe one of her doctors... I got hard then she was having pleasure, i asked her if true, she answered yes, she likes the idea, i asked if she did it already, she said yes and she asked if she could french kiss him, we did kiss, then she says ok if cum inside her. i answered i would lick her pussy, while french kissing, i do not know if she said it to make me cum or if she likes it... I asked her to lift her right hand and swear if she will really do it, have a boyfriend, she did and said she likes that i give her permission. Do you think, ladies, that she was just excited and said things to turn me on or she is really a hotwife on the way to make it for real?

Reactions: eurocpl4fun