GF fucks. I get achy balls

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
OK, she's my GF. Today will meet a guy she hasn't seen since covid. I will prep her pussy for him, she'll edge me but not let me cum.
She'll meet him alone in hotel room, do a major make-out session 1st, then blow him b4 he fucks her bareback & fills her, twice she hopes.

I wait in car nearbyrewarding, with aching blue-balls. When he's done (or she's done?) & gone, she'll call me to come in & clean her up, then to fuck her for sloppy seconds.

Its sexy, hot & rewarding for all of us. She loves that she leaks cum for a few days.

Your thoughts please?

Attachments

• tumblr_ohn4dljMpU1vukhebo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ohn4dljMpU1vukhebo1_500.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 294
OK, she's my GF. Today will meet a guy she hasn't seen since covid. I will prep her pussy for him, she'll edge me but not let me cum.
She'll meet him alone in hotel room, do a major make-out session 1st, then blow him b4 he fucks her bareback & fills her, twice she hopes.

I wait in car nearbyrewarding, with aching blue-balls. When he's done (or she's done?) & gone, she'll call me to come in & clean her up, then to fuck her for sloppy seconds.

Its sexy, hot & rewarding for all of us. She loves that she leaks cum for a few days.

Your thoughts please?
Mmmm so hot

Your thoughts please?
Sounds perfect, Hopefully she is super stretched out

She luvs giving me "sliky seconds"
After I clean up the outside of her pussy..
But, she may not let me cum....all day!

Your thoughts please?
Ass for slap and face to cum......

Your thoughts please?
Absolutely gorgeous! Thats ass is very sexy!

Your thoughts please?
Beautiful lady. I think she could empty anyones balls pretty easily!

Your thoughts please?
Damn, she's fine as a glass of wine! I can breed her any day of the week.

Your thoughts please?
It’s nice what she does just so you’ll eat pussy.
Let me know if I can fill her for you