Gf wants to fuck

Oct 13, 2022
She said that she will give this a try. Told me to upload right now to find a suitor. She’s looking for a hot guy that’s in shape and with a big tool She’s 18, so it should be Someone in early mid 20s. Only good looking guys. Send us some pics so we can decide if we will proceed or not.

The pic below is her showing me how turned on she gets from this.

Attachments

• EC3E7106-687B-445A-9142-6BEFE7C31335.jpeg
    EC3E7106-687B-445A-9142-6BEFE7C31335.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Pls get her a nice dick. She just texted me laying in bed thinking about giving this a try. Told me to upload right now and possibly find something. Pics are below, the last pic is of her now getting all hot , thinking of all the bad things she wants to do
She can use my dick anytime she wants

She said that she will give this a try. Told me to upload right now to find a suitor. She’s looking for a hot guy that’s in shape and with a big tool She’s 18, so it should be Someone in early mid 20s. Only good looking guys. Send us some pics so we can decide if we will proceed or not.

Where you located

Perfect. I'm 19 😁

Yeah I want that.

Good girl