GF wants to try the HOTWIFE thing.

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
My sexy/attractive GF, 50, looks 35, HWP, blond/green, clean & very educated. Always thought of herself as a nerdy librarian.

Wants to wear next to nothing & a Hotwife anklet, sit at a bar in a nice hotel and see if she gets picked up.

I think its hot.

Comments???

Attachments

• 20151020_144601.jpeg
    20151020_144601.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 570
My sexy/attractive GF, 50, looks 35, HWP, blond/green, clean & very educated. Always thought of herself as a nerdy librarian.

Wants to wear next to nothing & a Hotwife anklet, sit at a bar in a nice hotel and see if she gets picked up.

I think its hot.

Comments???
We've done this scenario many times, usually while on vacation far away from home but always successful. Stacey is 61 and could still easily get hit upon at a bar at a resort or nice hotel. I've enjoyed watching from across the room usually or casually joining her after a guy is buying her drinks. She's either had sex with them or at least heavy petting when she was in the mood for NSA lovemaking.

I think its hot.

Comments???
What hotel or bar ? I want to be there....

I think its hot.

Comments???
Definitely try it! Sounds hot

We've done this scenario many times, usually while on vacation far away from home but always successful. Stacey is 61 and could still easily get hit upon at a bar at a resort or nice hotel. I've enjoyed watching from across the room usually or casually joining her after a guy is buying her drinks. She's either had sex with them or at least heavy petting when she was in the mood for NSA lovemaking.
Sounds fun!!

Reactions: davelb76

I think its hot.

Comments???
love the boots, you only live once explore while you can,