Giant cocks

Coycouple

Couple
Hello everyone! I will get straight to the point ( forgive me if this thread already exists, surely it must!).

I am a horny wife who is exploring new avenues and possibilities in the bedroom with my husband (and possibly others!šŸ¤—). This website has been great to chat to new people and get your eyes opened wider to new experiences.

My husband has a larger than average cock - I'm more than satisfied by it! What I'd love to see though are enormously long, thick cocks.šŸ¤—. Some I've seen on here are great, but what I would love to see are the outstanding specimens. If you think you've got a supreme member, I'd love to see itšŸ˜Š. Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone! I will get straight to the point ( forgive me if this thread already exists, surely it must!).

I am a horny wife who is exploring new avenues and possibilities in the bedroom with my husband (and possibly others!šŸ¤—). This website has been great to chat to new people and get your eyes opened wider to new experiences.

My husband has a larger than average cock - I'm more than satisfied by it! What I'd love to see though are enormously long, thick cocks.šŸ¤—. Some I've seen on here are great, but what I would love to see are the outstanding specimens. If you think you've got a supreme member, I'd love to see itšŸ˜Š. Thank you in advance.
Screenshot_20211111-174755_Gallery.jpg